VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's assume for a minute that it's not WH (I know....that's hard to do), but LE seems to be all over him. What other avenues haven't been discussed? I know these have:

1. She went for a run
2. She left to get away from the family situation
3. She left with friends and something happened

Anything I have missed? What about walking into a home invasion? And I know this is WAY out there but, what if she is in protected custody because she is a witness to something on a Federal level?

Zach wants us to look at other avenues besides WH. I think we should try to pick some of this other scenarios apart and see where we get. I am new here but you all have a lot of experience. What do you think?

That is a BIG ONE that we have done little to no expanding upon IMHO. I mean, she did text her sister and tell her she was out with friends shortly after leaving the house. Her friends have been around and been involved with WH's searches... it's possible one of them was planting evidence and not WH, right? I think there's a lot to go on with this route...

I think he meant LE was telling the worse about AJ, and that's what he meant by dark road. Because later he said they gave them no hope of AJ being alive, and insisted he knew where she was, etc.

You know how LE interrogates someone, and use good guy, bad guy? And they are allowed to say whatever they want to get the information they need. They can accuse you of a crime, and hound that you know, aren't telling, how bad it's looking for you, what evidence they have or haven't been able to verify, like not finding a video, etc. And unless you're the perp, you don't know if they are telling the truth or not. They could be lying the whole time, and are just pressing you to believe them, and tell the truth, or confess to the crime.

JMO

That's exactly what I said.

That is a BIG ONE that we have done little to no expanding upon IMHO. I mean, she did text her sister and tell her she was out with friends shortly after leaving the house. Her friends have been around and been involved with WH's searches... it's possible one of them was planting evidence and not WH, right? I think there's a lot to go on with this route...
I agree . this is plausible

It's just impossible for me to get past WH lying about the gas station meeting, Lucky. I can't think of one logical reason for him to say that he met AJ there, when clearly he didn't. I mean, by doing that he's placing himself as the last known person to see this girl. Why would he lie about that, knowing how much the truth here might be a matter of life and death? How can I fit her going off with friends into this scenario knowing what I know about WH lying about that meeting? I mean...I'm sorry...I just can't.

If others can stretch their minds that far from what we know, then I genuinely applaud you for that. Carry on.

It's just impossible for me to get past WH lying about the gas station meeting, Lucky. I can't think of one logical reason for him to say that he met AJ there, when clearly he didn't. I mean, by doing that he's placing himself as the last known person to see this girl. Why would he lie about that, knowing how much the truth here might be a matter of life and death? How can I fit her going off with friends into this scenario knowing what I know about WH lying about that meeting? I mean...I'm sorry...I just can't.
But we still only have Wes's version of what LE said to him. We have no clue if LE was just asking some hard questions or if Wes is actually a poi . I think while it is likely wh had something to do with it . We should check other avenues too .

WH said that he went fishing. What I know of fishing, is that fishermen gather where the fish are, so depending on what fish is in season, you pretty much know where fishing is happening. Right now, the fishermen where I live are ice fishing off of one of the shoals about 500 metres from shore and have set up fairly close to one another. There are no lone fishermen anywhere because there is no point in fishing where there are no fish or where you might catch something that's not in season. So even though I am surrounded by lakes, there are only a few places where the fishermen gather. Of course, no one fishes in places that are inaccessible for someone in a boat (or snow machine) or for someone carrying a heavy load of ... uh ...fishing gear.

I don't believe much of what WH says, but embedded in his lies may be a tiny shred of truth, and the fishing expedition might give us a clue as to where AJ could be.

So ... some questions for the locals ..

1. Do you require a fishing license to fish?
2. Are the fishermen out in boats, or fishing off the shore, or off a pier, dock, jetty, breakwater?
3. Does WH have a fishing-boat? Fishing gear?
4. Are there fishing-boat rental places nearby?
5. What fish is in season right now? How are the lines baited? Would WH have had to buy bait?

Yes, you are supposed to have a fishing license. I have one. We fish all the time out behind where we live which is near the high rise bridge in chesapeake. Speckled trout are in season. The marine police are out a lot. They do check. I caught a 9.9lb, 30in speckled trout about 2 weeks ago. It was citation size and the second biggest trout caught in the area. ;) I didn't get my citation, however, because my license had expired like a week before! I was pissed. Lol
But I digress.
You do see a lot of boats out fishing. I see, on occasion, people fishing from shore. Mainly boats though around this area and time of year.
There are thousands of dead fish around here too, off topic, sorry! The cold weather is supposedly the culprit.
Not sure about rentals. We have our own.

Most teenagers have the same group of friends they hang out with . My 18 yo brother I can name the guys and girls he talks too and hangs out with the most . Could there of been a get together where maybe alcohol was involved ?

If others can stretch their minds that far from what we know, then I genuinely applaud you for that. Carry on.

What makes you think he lied about the gas station? Just curious. LE could have thrown that out there to bait him. Not all gas stations have working cameras.

Around the Longwood U area, and in many outlying small towns around, there are missing flyers for Anjelica! My guess is that students, both commuter and those that live in the dorms, and off-campus, have helped to put up the flyers as their way of helping in the search effort. I am SOOOO grateful to see these flyers in stores all around us, Know that many here around the Farmville area are praying, posting, and patiently waiting.

Most teenagers have the same group of friends they hang out with . My 18 yo brother I can name the guys and girls he talks too and hangs out with the most . Could there of been a get together where maybe alcohol was involved ?

Something like that seems entirely possible. For me, whenever there is a break from college and all the hometown kids get together again after reveling in their newfound independence, there are inevitably tons of parties and lots of drinking.

I was reminded of Skylar Neese last night... she went missing and her best friends helped the family & the search, only to reveal 6 months later that they had murdered her for essentially no good reason.

It could also explain why WH is so caught up in this - if the perp is close to home but it isn't WH, he's probably going crazy wondering how all of this is falling into his lap which might cause him to be outlandish and aggressive... but not guilty.

Let's assume for a minute that it's not WH (I know....that's hard to do), but LE seems to be all over him. What other avenues haven't been discussed? I know these have:

1. She went for a run
2. She left to get away from the family situation

Anything I have missed? What about walking into a home invasion? And I know this is WAY out there but, what if she is in protected custody because she is a witness to something on a Federal level?

Zach wants us to look at other avenues besides WH. I think we should try to pick some of this other scenarios apart and see where we get. I am new here but you all have a lot of experience. What do you think?

I think some of us have kind of bounced around that maybe she did go with friends (also that taxi driver thing.) So maybe she did get money from him and met him at the hotel but he lied about this because it would look even more suspicious than meeting in a hotel room or at the hotel. Hey she needs some cash for some partying with her friends or just hanging out, whatever she needed it for but more than enough to rent a hotel room with friends.
I can definitely still consider that this was an accidental thing and now it's being covered up. I'm sure her close friends parents can verify if they were home or not. You know kids will tell their parents they are each staying with each other but all end up staying somewhere else. Maybe they couldn't party at their parents house so they went somewhere else. Someone close to the investigation could easily go off the same clues that are being thrown out there. I don't think it's this "everyone loves him" kid but someone else. If those boys are so close to her that they are in on finding clothes in Chesapeake and allegedly knowing that Wes broke into this house how could they not know who the heck she went off with that day. It just seems like they were so much a part of her life. Ughhhh just an opinion but like I said before it's happened where a friend is involved in the death of a friend and stayed very close to the family to appear grieving. Just an opinion. Maybe we should be focusing more on that white car possibility.

The biggest challenge there is that she had NO (that we have heard so far) sm interaction after 10:30 pm on March 1st. That's still correct as far as we know, right? So she is on sm the night prior, she gets up when her little sisters are leaving the house, they say they felt like she was heading back to bed. Was it unusual that she made no posts to sm when she did get up later and did the "house cleaning?"
We just do not know all the details. For example, did she contact her boyfriend when she woke up? It would be reasonable to think she would have texted at some point in the morning even just to say "hi."
Supposedly she called Wes and that would be at some point before the "gas station meet up at around 12:10-12:15. Wes said he left his work at 11:53 to meet her, so she would have called before then. So did she interact with ANYone between 7am and 11:53? ? We don't know...
Did she make plans to meet someone later?
Supposedly she had no plans, but was racing around running all these errands that day.
I am sure the bf has been questioned and hopefully his phone checked to verify contact or no contact with her.
It is so difficult with so little info released that we can trust.

As for LE lying to crack a case it happens from personal experience . my bro got accused of trying to steal a car with a bunch of boys . They told him he was caught on camera . The carpark they were referring too actually has no cameras . I knew my brother was also home at the time it occured . ( I'm the type of person that won't cover for someone if they've done wrong) anyway long story short a kid that looked like him from the back was later arrested . The officer came to apologize (my brother was only 13 at the time and he was so scared.

Just fyi...WVEC which is our local abc affiliate had an interview with WH they aired not long ago. I don't see it on the interwebs just yet but keep an eye out for it. His lawyer is there and it has a slightly different tone than the others. With that said, like each interview before, it further solidifies my opinion of him regarding his involvement.

The biggest challenge there is that she had NO (that we have heard so far) sm interaction after 10:30 pm on March 1st. That's still correct as far as we know, right? So she is on sm the night prior, she gets up when her little sisters are leaving the house, they say they felt like she was heading back to bed. Was it unusual that she made no posts to sm when she did get up later and did the "house cleaning?"
We just do not know all the details. For example, did she contact her boyfriend when she woke up? It would be reasonable to think she would have texted at some point in the morning even just to say "hi."
Supposedly she called Wes and that would be at some point before the "gas station meet up at around 12:10-12:15. Wes said he left his work at 11:53 to meet her, so she would have called before then. So did she interact with ANYone between 7am and 11:53? ? We don't know...
Did she make plans to meet someone later?
Supposedly she had no plans, but was racing around running all these errands that day.
I am sure the bf has been questioned and hopefully his phone checked to verify contact or no contact with her.
It is so difficult with so little info released that we can trust.

The boyfriend! I forgot all about him in all of this. Not trying to sleuth as I've heard this has hit hard and he has been helping. But did he get a text or texts from AJ on that Monday? Did he text her at a certain point and not get a response?

Something like that seems entirely possible. For me, whenever there is a break from college and all the hometown kids get together again after reveling in their newfound independence, there are inevitably tons of parties and lots of drinking.

I was reminded of Skylar Neese last night... she went missing and her best friends helped the family & the search, only to reveal 6 months later that they had murdered her for essentially no good reason.

It could also explain why WH is so caught up in this - if the perp is close to home but it isn't WH, he's probably going crazy wondering how all of this is falling into his lap which might cause him to be outlandish and aggressive... but not guilty.
I've reread the interview a thousand times and he could be just in a plain panic. I can see why if he really isn't guilty . I'd be freaking too . IMO tips and ideas could be coming from some of AJ's friends they tell WH and he goes and finds them .

I think some of us have kind of bounced around that maybe she did go with friends (also that taxi driver thing.) So maybe she did get money from him and met him at the hotel but he lied about this because it would look even more suspicious than meeting in a hotel room or at the hotel. Hey she needs some cash for some partying with her friends or just hanging out, whatever she needed it for but more than enough to rent a hotel room with friends.
I can definitely still consider that this was an accidental thing and now it's being covered up. I'm sure her close friends parents can verify if they were home or not. You know kids will tell their parents they are each staying with each other but all end up staying somewhere else. Maybe they couldn't party at their parents house so they went somewhere else. Someone close to the investigation could easily go off the same clues that are being thrown out there. I don't think it's this "everyone loves him" kid but someone else. If those boys are so close to her that they are in on finding clothes in Chesapeake and allegedly knowing that Wes broke into this house how could they not know who the heck she went off with that day. It just seems like they were so much a part of her life. Ughhhh just an opinion but like I said before it's happened where a friend is involved in the death of a friend and stayed very close to the family to appear grieving. Just an opinion. Maybe we should be focusing more on that white car possibility.

RBBM
But can we even be certain about the white car???:gaah:

Hi again Zach,

I know it must be hard for you to look at anyone in the family as being involved. Have you tried doing any of the following:

*Asking AJ's mom what she really thinks happened to her?
*Talking to AJ's current boyfriend to see if she had any communication with him after the "last seen" confirmations by LE?
*Contacting the cousin (Chelsea, I believe her name was) to see if she can give you further details on the "creepy" texts & communications?

I know you are doing ALL you can, above and beyond from what I can see. And I understand that your hands are tied in many ways b/c LE doesn't consider you a flesh and blood relative. But it's obvious that you care so much, and I see you as a doer. I'm sure you would feel more at peace if you could actually DO something. Maybe it would help your other girls too. I just wanted to give you some ideas of some routes you might think about if you haven't already.

Blessings & prayers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member