VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way...no one who punches a dog, a baby, or an elderly person ever gets a pass from me. I will kick you right in the nads...that's a promise.

(I mention that only because the dog is beautiful, and this punching incident REALLY pisses me off.)

ETA: And also because...you know...migraine. ;)

So far, I cannot come up with an explanation for WH's words and actions, that does not include him as one of the suspects in her disappearance.

After watching that video, I can't come up with an explanation for JH words and actions either. Something happened, something was discovered, some new development happened that has shifted mindsets.

This must be the twilight zone--WH, who is in jail, is asking for the media to help. The media shows up to do just that, and instead of using the few minutes to continue to get the word out, the cops get called. Something just doesn't add up.

Yep . save the flier and post it publically . you can also post it on walls etc
64c6f3187bcb09b2dc2c82cac5f90f06.jpg

Shared on Twitter, FB, and Instagram.

Let me say this, I can't imagine the fear, frustration and anxiety JH must be feeling. However she needs to channel that into a heartfelt, emotional plea for information about AJ. The one who shifted the focus off of AJ was WH. His continuous shenanigans did that. FACT. And I ain't even talking about his past!! IMO, HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN THE SPOKESPERSON FOR AJ OR THE FAMILY!

After watching that video, I can't come up with an explanation for JH words and actions either. Something happened, something was discovered, some new development happened that has shifted mindsets.

This must be the twilight zone--WH, who is in jail, is asking for the media to help. The media shows up to do just that, and instead of using the few minutes to continue to get the word out, the cops get called. Something just doesn't add up.

I love your posts, Scott. Now that you're a member, I hope you stick around for a long time. :)

“Every source helps,” Hadsell says. “Every picture helps and every channel helps and I would apologize to my daughter for the thinking that I had because that was more selfish and personal than it needed to be.”
quote from jh freaking out video...

what was more selfish and personal? im lost. sorry been a long day...sigh..

IMO he had done an interview with that same news station yesterday or the other day and they said that they had previously rejected to do interviews with them. I'm not sure what the heck happened but you can see how upset JH was they were at her house so something must have happened.

This is all so crazy. I can barely wrap my head around all of it. A girl is missing. The community should be banding together. The media is NOT the enemy. The media is the vehicle for getting the word out and creating an army of soldiers to FIND her. What is going on?? This really saddens me and I'm getting worried about what will be revealed as days go by.

Where are you Anjelica??

By the way...no one who punches a dog, a baby, or an elderly person ever gets a pass from me. I will kick you right in the nads...that's a promise.

(I mention that only because the dog is beautiful, and this punching incident REALLY pisses me off.)

ETA: And also because...you know...migraine. ;)

So you actually know who this person is but can't say so...ughh that would kill me.

Let me say this, I can't imagine the fear, frustration and anxiety JH must be feeling. However she needs to channel that into a heartfelt, emotional plea for information about AJ. The one who shifted the focus off of AJ was WH. His continuous shenanigans did that. FACT. And I ain't even talking about his past!! IMO, HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN THE SPOKESPERSON FOR AJ OR THE FAMILY!

Yeah but obviously someone had to because her mom wasn't/isn't talking. No one's actually speaking up for her really. And what's really is the person that was is in jail and Zach was getting shut down left and right by that family. I think the only other way around this is to try to really get someone on the National level involved her. Someone like Nancy Grace or Dr. Phil. Hey I'm sure they would find someone to talk to them.

Thanks pisces22 i just cant believe what i just saw on the news. I had to run out so i didn't get a chance to look up the link. I live in the neighborhood and my child knows AJ (not very well) and knows several of her friends some better then others and I am just beside myself at how this whole case is going.

I feel for you guys, I truly do. We left the area several years ago, but that's my community. Most of my friends and family stayed there...raised their families there. My best friend lives right down the street. This is just something I never in a million years would have imagined would ever happened in that community. And, I've been on WS long enough to have had it driven into my head that it can happen anywhere. This still shakes me to my core.:(

Talk about twisted.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member