VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, someone who lives near the search area made a comment on one of the Wavy articles about a house at the end of the road being empty and for sale. I'm at work so if someone could verify that for me, I will love them forever!

The last house on the right (heading south) right beside the lot where the searchers congregated is for sale. There is also a house a bit up from there on the right (heading north) for sale.

Zach

I cannot pretend to imagine what you are going through. But when your faith is tested, especially to the degree yours is being tested, seek the helping hand of a neighbor. There are people you can talk to who have gone through this agony. In the memory of their loved one they fight to help and support others like them. Do not lose hope in what is possible for AJ to accomplish. I pray she is here to witness it, but in the event she is not, she can still inspire people and change their lives.

I am tired from thinking on this. Didn't sleep much last night. Screaming thoughts. Dreams about it when I do sleep, so I want to give it to you. Please tell me if there are any other options besides the man in jail right now.

THE DEBIT CARD - Whoever put the debit card there knows what happened. They cut it longways so there was no mistaking the name. Pieces were found in same spot the next day. They were planted. Right?? Any other possibilities? Remember, the best guess is that the credit card was cut because you can run over it, hit it with a hammer - whatever and it won't break longways (or anyway) in a hurry.

THE JACKET - Whoever has the jacket knows what happened. Right?? I am sure that jacket wasn't a last minute gift to someone on her way out of town. How many people can there be who had the jacket that was found in the young man's house? Either he had it, or somebody planted it.

THE CLOTHES - Whoever put Anjelica's clothes along the road to be found, knows what happened. Right?? There are a million places to throw away some clothes that she wasn't even wearing. Why put them in a place they could be found?

THE GAS STATION - Which gas station? Why no details?

PLEASE - somebody, if you can convince me that the man in jail didn't hurt her, and that she might still be alive, I would do good today. It would be a good day. Please, put your sleuthing brains to work. Toss out silly stuff like what Jennifer is doing with her free time or if the guy in jail looks like he is lying. He might be lying, but maybe it's for a different reason?? Are there any other possibilities? PLEASE.

Hang in there Zach. I know this must be excruciating. BUT you are stronger than you think. In my opinion you are the strongest voice for AJ right now. I know it may be hard but take a 5 minute mental break. It's ok. She needs you to be strong for her, her siblings and yourself. I have a lot of respect for how you have handled this. I think everyone here does.

My hinky meter blew up so bad there's a neighborhood power outage. When was the last time AJ was seen by someone outside of the family home?

There used to be an old gas station at the end of Battlefield.....exactly where the search was done. I think it was a Texaco for a while....and it has been torn down now. Any other Hickory locals remember how long since that has been torn down? The road that goes to nowhere sounds like Old Battlefield...where the 7-11 is. Old Battlefield is most definitely a more secluded area.

It has been at least 5-6 years give or take. The house (Mrs. Lizzies) burnt down within the last 2 years. That is why the lot is vacant now.

What would you do if someone broke in to your home, punched your dog, and planted evidence in your couch?

I realize you didn't direct this question to me, so forgive me for jumping in, but what would YOU do?

And I've seen that place, and it is VERY obvious that it's not a gas station.

You are correct.
Unless he is talking about Indian Creek Rd - which could look like it leads to no where if your not local. There is a gas station at the end of that road.

My hinky meter blew up so bad there's a neighborhood power outage. When was the last time AJ was seen by someone outside of the family home?

Excellent question!^^^^^^

Last time seen by a *non family member*

I still question whether there was actually a 7/11 surveillance video or did WH just say there was?

If there was surveillance video, was AJ on it?

He likes threes. 10:53, 2:03, 18 min (3 min after 15 min that most people would round to).

--Numbers attract people, and in particular, "odd" numbers. They are different than your standard "10 minutes, 20 minutes, half an hour, etc" and are used purposefully to stand out.
--Using specific numbers comes across with much more authority, like they are coming from an expert. Cold, hard "facts" that must be taken seriously.
--Odd numbers are seen as more authentic

It is no accident that he used the numbers that he did.

Yes, but she was pregnant with their baby, she had the baby a few months later, and eventually they married. And she begged the judge in her affidavit to keep in mind that she had gone willingly with him, that he had not hurt her, and it was her choice to be with him. In the '90s, the law was more lenient with these kinds of relationships, but nowadays not so much.

Wait....... WHAT?

I realize you didn't direct this question to me, so forgive me for jumping in, but what would YOU do?

I be upset, and probably scream from the roof tops

Have any locals taken a drive down Station Rd? There is a large body of water right at the end...and it's a dead end rd with nothing around. Right down the road from where the clothing items were found and Bob's Fishing Hole.

If I were still local, I'd drive down there myself. :(

IMO, we're going to find her close to where the clothes were found. I think that was his plan all along...find the clothes, lead a search of the surrounding area, stumble on the body. But that plan got burned by his arrest.

Station Rd use to have a sand company but they are not there anymore (moved further north past border station) There is a house there - I call it the Amityville house because it looks like it. There is a huge pond in front of it. Other than that there are a few woods and beyond that it would lead you to the Northwest River.

Station Rd use to have a sand company but they are not there anymore (moved further north past border station) There is a house there - I call it the Amityville house because it looks like it. There is a huge pond in front of it. Other than that there are a few woods and beyond that it would lead you to the Northwest River.

I'd like to know if all these empty buildings were searched. I know we're unlikely to get that answer.

He claims to have left work at 10:53 am, and I think that would have been easily confirmed.

Wait...10:53 am? Is this new info that I missed?! I thought he said in his interview with CH that he left work sometime around 11:45?

It has been at least 5-6 years give or take. The house (Mrs. Lizzies) burnt down within the last 2 years. That is why the lot is vacant now.

Oh wow, I just put all this location stuff together, I'm such a dip. I used to buy ciggs from Mrs. Lizzies when I was in high school because they never carded us there. Ding ding ding dipbat Now I know exactly the location they are talking about.

What I'm saying is to open up to other directions. Is not likely that wh was involved in the disappearance of AJ. That's my thought. I could be wrong, and I might be, but you guys are not exploring other avenues and that does suck.

Actually I think people on here have tried to explore other possibilities. What REALLY sucks is that those possibilities seem to dead end and then leave people looking right back at WH.

Who else can it be?
Let's examine her "circle" and go from there.

Anjelica herself? She left on her own? We nix that idea because everyone says this is not a logical possibility. Of course stranger things have been known to happen, but please share your insight if you feel she disappeared herself.

Her mother? We find no evidence of that, no sightings of her car returning after dropping off her other children, so I think we can eliminate her.

Her sisters? Well that's just crazy, so I won't even entertain that.

Her boyfriend? We haven't heard a peep about his whereabouts, other than he has been upset about her disappearance and IIRC was helping search. Do you know something we don't know?

Waving neighbor? Well he was the one who claims to be the last to see her drive by, so could he have a motive? He probably would know the comings and goings of the sister and when she would get home. Did he see her arrive, then go to the house and attack her? How would he have removed her and evidence from the house? Is this possible? Seems like Smokey neighbor might have noticed activity, but maybe not.

Smokey Neighbor? Same thing as above ^^ What would be his motive? Could he remove her and evidence without anyone else noticing?

The Break In Victim/Texting Dude? When the cousin went public with the texts and her concerns, didn't LE look into it? You would think that if he was a POI LE would be all over him, but we didn't see that happen. Maybe VA cops are like Barney Fife, but for some reason, I don't think so. I think they would have pinned this guy down. If the texts were that creepy, that could explain SA as a motive. Does he drive a white vehicle? Were his whereabouts unknown? Is he only hinky because he found evidence (her cut up cc on the side of the road)?

But haven't others also found evidence?? Wait. Only WH? Found the jacket after breaking and entering. Found clothes on the side of a road after receiving a call from a mysterious woman on her way home from work (and yet driving on "a road that goes to nowhere")....
Have others lied about the time frame? Not that I know of.

So I can't speak for everyone else, but when I hear that she was last seen at 7am, but then WH says the neighbor sees her at 2pm, then he all of a sudden brings up that he actually saw her at 12:45, there is smoke coming out of my Hinky Meter. I don't care if you are "estranged" or whatever, if your wife's daughter (who you claim as your own) goes missing, you don't wait for DAYS to say: "Oh did I mention I actually saw her in person with my own eyeballs at 12:45, and all the posters and flyers and facebook posts and news reports that we have been distributing -- with MY phone number on them --are wrong."

WHY did she stop all communication after 10:30pm the night before? Do you know of any communication that she had after that? This tells me that she got up, saw her mom and sisters off, and something happened shortly after that. So what could have happened?
She went for a jog? Wouldn't someone have seen her?
Wait. She DID communicate after 10:30 pm the night prior. I forgot! WH says that she contacted him via phone and asked for money! Yes, that's right. So she got up, saw her mom and sisters off, contacted WH about money, but never contacted ANYone else all day? Between 7am and the reported text to her sister that afternoon???? That's almost 12 hours and the ONLY person she spoke with was WH? Weird and uber hinky if you ask me.

I think LE knows exactly what they are doing and I have faith in them. but please fill us in on other evidence that we can use to make sense of other scenarios.

Yep...know the house and the pond well. Didn't know the sand company was no longer there, though.

Didn't know it had closed... Guess the little bit of local traffic couldn't support it without the OBX traffic passing in front of it.

Shame, use to get beer there when hanging out at a buddies house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No believe me it was booming from us locals and the coast guard traffic. The septic system needed to be redone and whomever owned the 7-11 did not think it was worth it. Bummer because I miss it!!

I haven't spent a ton of time researching WH's criminal background so someone please clear this up for me...

Did the teenage girl WH ran off with as a 19 yr old end up marrying WH and becoming the same first wife he kidnapped a few years later?

Or, are these two separate people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member