Identified! VA - Annandale, WhtFem 245UFVA, ~60, 'NO CODE, DNR, No Penicillin', Dec'96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not giving up on our Christmas Tree Lady, and we're not giving up on you Search for Tina! I'm doubling down on prayers and asking for the angels to intervene and guide us to answers! Christmas time is a time of miracles. Perhaps we'll get our answer this year? God Bless, and keep the faith!

Thank you very much for your kindness.

My aunt Tina led a very dangerous lifestyle for a woman. She could have ended up anywhere.

Can you elaborate? It might help us figure out her movements. Whatever she did, you cant shock us. We have heard it all on this site. All we care about is helping bring people home or give them back their names.
And maybe Tina is our dear Christmas Tree lady. If she lived a fast life, maybe she was just tired....so tired....and wanted to go "Home" to where the promise of Christmas is alive and eternal.

Can you elaborate? It might help us figure out her movements. Whatever she did, you cant shock us. We have heard it all on this site. All we care about is helping bring people home or give them back their names.
And maybe Tina is our dear Christmas Tree lady. If she lived a fast life, maybe she was just tired....so tired....and wanted to go "Home" to where the promise of Christmas is alive and eternal.

Drugs, alcohol, men, prostitution, etc. She led a hard life but was a beautiful lady. Had a hard upbringing with the same. She was just pulled into the dark. She could have ended up anywhere.

Search for Tina,

Does the ring she had with her look familiar at all? What about the choice of tapes; do you know if this was her type of humor? What about the distinctive Loosa juice? Thats not a mainstream choice. Any hints on the items Christmas Tree Lady had on her?

Search for Tina,

Does the ring she had with her look familiar at all? What about the choice of tapes; do you know if this was her type of humor? What about the distinctive Loosa juice? Thats not a mainstream choice. Any hints on the items hristmas Tree Lady had on her?

Unfortunately us kids grew up in foster care so last I saw my aunt was when I was around twelve. My aunt kept in touch with my mom very sporadically. That is how my mom knew she last worked at Quincy City Hospital.

Drugs, alcohol, men, prostitution, etc. She led a hard life but was a beautiful lady. Had a hard upbringing with the same. She was just pulled into the dark. She could have ended up anywhere.

Search for Tina,

Do you know if your Aunt was ever arrested? If so, her prints would be on file and we could definitely know if there is a match.

You know, I wonder... there's a map of unnatural deaths that occurred here in Fairfax County over the years. There were two around the cemetery where CTJD was found. One was:

January 1, 1977
Murder
James E. Lawrence
3742 Camelot Dr
Annandale, VA 22003
(http://www.fracturedfairfax.com/w/James_E._Lawrence)

And the other is:

March 6, 1990
Murder
Richard Schaefer
3908 Prosperity Ave.
Fairfax, VA 22031
(http://www.fracturedfairfax.com/w/Richard_Schaefer)
I wonder if there were connections to these?

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z5amK25n_Gsg.kl2y63Lkv2wk
http://www.fracturedfairfax.com/w/Death_Houses_in_Fairfax_County

Or maybe even this:

Jonathan A. Hall was a 13-year-old child who was stabbed and thrown into a frozen drainage pond in the Virginia 95 Business Park in Springfield by 44-year-old James A. Murray and 15-year-old Jason M. Garrison on December 16, 1995.[1][2]
http://www.fracturedfairfax.com/w/Jonathan_A._Hall

I actually know and speak to both the defense attorney for Garrison and the former prosecutor in the case. Next time I see either of them I'll ask if they recognize Annandale Jane Doe - you know, maybe she was an aunt or the mother or..??

SFT, I'm wondering if you know anything else about her name. I have never heard of Tina being a nickname for Florence. It sounds like she went by Tina; how did you come to find out her name was Florence? Do you know what context(s) she used each name in? Was Tina a nickname of a middle name? Could her name have been Florentina? And do you know anything about her ethnic background?

Sorry for all these questions! Just trying to see if we can add a few more pieces to the puzzle, even if they're a bit extraneous. In searching for records in the past, I've been stumped by relatives who used nicknames in real life, and then later been able to figure out their real names based on things like their country of origin.

Search for Tina,

Do you know if your Aunt was ever arrested? If so, her prints would be on file and we could definitely know if there is a match.

I struck out at Quincy Police Station, Quincy Clerk of Courts, and the Social Security Office. The Quincy Hospital pension & benefits office referred me to the Personnel office in another town so I will go there after work calms down a bit. My aunt Tina did not come up in the police logs and she is not a registered voter anywhere. If nothing comes up at the Quincy Hospital personnel office then I think I will need to go into Boston for her birth cert and hopefully be able to check the 1950 census. I need more information on her otherwise my search seems useless. Of course the SSI could not give me any information on her without her SSI number and proof that she is dead. I will keep trying.

SFT, I'm wondering if you know anything else about her name. I have never heard of Tina being a nickname for Florence. It sounds like she went by Tina; how did you come to find out her name was Florence? Do you know what context(s) she used each name in? Was Tina a nickname of a middle name? Could her name have been Florentina? And do you know anything about her ethnic background?

Sorry for all these questions! Just trying to see if we can add a few more pieces to the puzzle, even if they're a bit extraneous. In searching for records in the past, I've been stumped by relatives who used nicknames in real life, and then later been able to figure out their real names based on things like their country of origin.

I remember for a fact, when a child, that her name is Florence King. I never forgot that. Her mom's name is Florence also. Us kids called her Aunt Tina and my mom called her Flossy. The memory of these names is so very clear to me. Her middle name may be Tina but I don't know that for a fact. All my searching has been with her real name but in asking Quincy Hospital employees, that have been there for years, I provide all three names. The family is Irish background. My problem is with no birthdate, I can only guess her age. No SSI number. No last know address. I am empty when it comes to facts and my mom is too old to remember anything like that about her.

Thank you SFT. I'm so sorry to hear you haven't had much luck.

I had an idea. I'm not sure if you use Facebook, but the search engine there is pretty advanced; you can type in "people who worked at Quincy City Hospital in (year)" and it will give you results based on information users have made available about themselves. I tried this with the year 1990 (not sure if you mentioned when Florence was employed there) and got a result from a user who appears to be an active Facebook user. This could be a good way to find someone who worked with your aunt and may be able to help.

Editing to add: if it IS in fact Tina, the fact that she's a nurse would totally explain the DNR and No Penicillin she had

Thank you SFT. I'm so sorry to hear you haven't had much luck.

I had an idea. I'm not sure if you use Facebook, but the search engine there is pretty advanced; you can type in "people who worked at Quincy City Hospital in (year)" and it will give you results based on information users have made available about themselves. I tried this with the year 1990 (not sure if you mentioned when Florence was employed there) and got a result from a user who appears to be an active Facebook user. This could be a good way to find someone who worked with your aunt and may be able to help.

Editing to add: if it IS in fact Tina, the fact that she's a nurse would totally explain the DNR and No Penicillin she had

tysm j123. I just tried that and one person came up. I sent her an inbox. I appreciate the tip. I will try whatever tips that are offered. :thinking:

My thank you icon does not seem to be working for the past couple of days so I say thank you to all that is responding. I really appreciate it!

Search for Tina,

Was your Aunt Tina a shorty? Our Christmas Tree Lady is a mere 5'0".
Does that line up with your Aunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member