Identified! VA - Annandale, WhtFem ~60, 245UFVA, 'NO CODE, DNR, No Penicillin', Dec'96 #2 - Joyce Meyer Sommers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Today would have been Joyce's 95th Birthday.

Joyce Meyer 10th Birthday - Newspapers.com

"We get 15 candles on it all right," explained Joyce, "but still it's only one cake."

Wherever you are, I hope you are enjoying your favorite Birthday cake! MOO JMO
Was this really "our" Joyce?! How precious. Happy birthday, Joyce. I hope you are at peace.

I've been away from WS for about a month. What a surprise to see Joyce named! This has been one of my most closely followed cases since joining the site a few years ago. I looked at my list of watched threads and the first thing I saw was 'Identified! VA Annandale'. I'm not sure that I ever believed our Christmas Tree Lady would be identified.

Thanks to all for their hard work on this case.

RIP Joyce.

Was this really "our" Joyce?! How precious. Happy birthday, Joyce. I hope you are at peace.
I think so! My grandpa saved a lot of "news" articles from that era that I guess we'd call human interest stories. They are sooo fun to read. It was like having a tiny local paparazzi!

Larger memorial image loading...

Joyce Marilyn Meyer Sommers​

BIRTH 20 Jul 1927 Davenport, Scott County, Iowa, USA
DEATH 18 Dec 1996 (aged 69) Annandale, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
BURIAL Pleasant Valley Memorial Park, Annandale, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

I think so! My grandpa saved a lot of "news" articles from that era that I guess we'd call human interest stories. They are sooo fun to read. It was like having a tiny local paparazzi!
When I google my name, I come with one of my piano recitals from 1969! It was in the paper. It was just a regular old piano recital and all the participants were in the paper. According to the article, I played Moonlight Sonata and a trio with my sisters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back