VA VA - Arieanna Day, 3 months, Roanoke, 12 September 2018 *Charges dropped*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Thank you for sharing this, Ima!

After reading that, I'm wondering if mom was needing to establish paternity and dad panicked since it's been reported that he has a wife and children.

Finding Arieanna is the priority right now. My heart goes out to her mom and other family members... I hope they have a strong support system.

I can't believe the media coverage has all but stopped. Her beautiful face should be on every news report every single day!

Are there any public searches happening?

After reading that, I'm wondering if mom was needing to establish paternity and dad panicked since it's been reported that he has a wife and children.

Finding Arieanna is the priority right now. My heart goes out to her mom and other family members... I hope they have a strong support system.

I can't believe the media coverage has all but stopped. Her beautiful face should be on every news report every single day!

That’s what I want to know. Public searches? I can hardly find any updated news. I keep thinking of Grandma and how she is hurting.

I checked both LE departments. They are pretty busy with the flood relief. Just the thought that she may end up floating in the floods of water is enough to make me ill.

Last edited:

This is a touchy area because there is no set established custody that I can find. And parents can’t kidnap their own children unless it’s been mandated that way by a court. I can understand why the DA is not charging it that way because it wouldn’t hold up in court at all. They want to keep him behind bars as long as possible. I’m just scared that this could be another Vincent Moore, whose dad took him and his brother to Texas but only returned with one of them. Or Baby Gabriel-his mom has admitted and plead guilty to a number of things regarding her son’s disappearance but she has yet to reveal what actually happened. And she’s now a free woman and quite frankly, is probably going to get away with never revealing where her son is. His father is devastated.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...3-nW9D5L4G68APZo5_IAg&q=Arieanna+Day+Roanoke+
Grandmother of Arieanna Day can't stop thinking of missing infant ...
Grandmother of Arieanna Day can't stop thinking of missing infant
(WSET) -- The grandmother of the missing 3-month-old, Arieanna Day, said today she ... Friday, September 14th 2018 ... Roanoke Police said they are working with other agencies, ... Blacksburg Police Department, Virginia Department of Emergency .... His wife Kristen is pregnant too, with September 22as her due date.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...3-nW9D5L4G68APZo5_IAg&q=Arieanna+Day+Roanoke+
Grandmother of Arieanna Day can't stop thinking of missing infant ...
(WSET) -- The grandmother of the missing 3-month-old, Arieanna Day, said today she ... Friday, September 14th 2018 ... Roanoke Police said they are working with other agencies, ... Blacksburg Police Department, Virginia Department of Emergency <respectfully snipped by me>

I snipped out the part of your post in the quote, but that last sentence in there... I can't find in the link you provided. Do you have a link that states that?

I snipped out the part of your post in the quote, but that last sentence in there... I can't find in the link you provided. Do you have a link that states that?
This part?
“Sophia Bryant said when she closes her eyes, all she can see is Arieanna's face, and they just want to find her.

Police say this is still an active investigation. Yesterday, search and rescue crews were at the North Forks Baptist Church in Montgomery County. They cannot speak to where they were searching exactly, or if they found anything at this point in the investigation.

Roanoke Police said they are working with other agencies, including the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, Virginia State Police, Blacksburg Police Department, Virginia Department of Emergency Management, Blacksburg Volunteer Rescue Squad, Norfolk Southern Railway, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Virginia Search and Rescue Council.”

I found it last night but did not post the link so it was deleted. This morning, I posted all the links that stated it. It was connected to WSET if that helps. I only could find it in one place.

I live in Roanoke, Va & just came across this link while searching thru local fb pages. This is from one of our local news stations. I read thru all the hundreds of comments & there are screen shots of Adrieanna's mom's fb page & the mom's sister. Both have posts on their fb pages about the baby. I'm sure I'm not allowed to post the screen shots here since neither have been named in MSM...but here is the link. I'm now convinced...it was only the Dad Andrew Terry that did this. Edited to add correct link. Lots of comments to go thru to see what I'm talking about. EDITED twice. Arghh. WSLS 10 / WSLS.com

Last edited:
WSLS 10 / WSLS.com

So sorry. The news posted to fb but I cannot link you to see the comments for whatever reason but the posts from the mother's page & her sister's page are very telling. Those of you that talk about custody & court & only the father being involved are on the right path. I think I'm not allowed to say more.

Terry was a chef. All the chefs I know have a fantastic set of knives. I am wondering if the church has oil heat, if it does, did they drain the tank. Horrible thought but not knowing is worse for the family.

Oh...maybe my link does work in my first post above about screenshots of the mother and her the mother's sister that are posted in the comments of the news article. On my iPad now and the link goes to where I was directing you all after all. Good luck.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs
Back