VA VA - Arieanna Day, 3 months, Roanoke, 12 September 2018 *Charges dropped*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police: Mother reports 3-month-old missing after she disappears from home

[....]

They said her mother reported to them that she put her three-month-old Arieanna Day to sleep at 10 p.m. Monday, September 11.

She never left the home, but went back to check on her around 11 p.m. and her child was gone.

Her home in the 1100 block of Hanover Ave., NW was unlocked, but there was no sign of break-in, police said.

Police also said there was no indication the child was taken by force.

[....]

“At three months old I am very concerned about the child’s life... we have about a 18-24 hour window, that is if the child is receiving water. That doesn’t account for other nourishment she may need”

Cynthia Beasley on Twitter

The mother found her child missing from their home in the 1100 block of Hanover ave. NW. no sign of break in, but the residence was unlocked.

The mother put the child to sleep at 10 pm. Mother never left the residence. Went back to check child at 11 pm and she was gone.

I feel they need to change the requirements for an Amber Alert. Getting the face of the missing out for the public to see is most important. Having an alert with a face for all to see. Regardless of an abduction or not. A vehicle description or sketch of a perpetrator is important. (Reason they issue amber alerts) But getting a picture out there for everyone to see is vital. Especially in the first 24 hrs. Le & the help of citizens would have a better chance in finding the lost and bringing them home. I never understood what it hurts to post one without all their current criteria. ?

What did someone do with her?

This has been used FAR too often. WAY too often. That baby did not get up and walk out of her bed.

I better sit on my hands for this one, because I already know what the outcome is going to be. Lord I pray I'm wrong, but I'm likely not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back