VA VA - Arieanna Day, 3 months, Roanoke, 12 September 2018 *Charges dropped*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It has to be one on the sides of the block with 4 houses, the one on the other side of the road by itself is empty and up for rent right now. They’re all 2 story. It’s not unusual in the area for former single family homes to be converted to small apartments though. Google Maps
I assume there is more than 1 entrance. She said the disappearance happened within 1 hour and she was in the kitchen?

What I did find odd was what he said about the father? I don't recall the exact description but something like "the man who says he's the father of the child"?

Could that mean there's another man in the picture who might think Arieanna is his child and could possibly abduct her?

Only an HOUR is pretty short of a timeframe and quite impressive. Refreshing to see one checked on frequently and reported missing quickly.

OK, fools rush in...here I go. The individual claiming to be the dad arrived. Where has he been and how long was he gone? Just asking.

Also is there anyone else who may claim the baby?
If there is another man who thinks he's the bio dad maybe she's okay.

I know we jump to one conclusion but that's a tight timeline...

I assume there is more than 1 entrance. She said the disappearance happened within 1 hour and she was in the kitchen?

Someone who knows the layout of the house and that the doors are usually unlocked when people are awake could possibly see the mother through the kitchen window and sneak in via a different entrance and abduct the baby? It's a risk, but it might be possible, especially if there's a kitchen window open and music/tv sounds coming out that could cover the sound of the door opening and someone creeping up the stairs to the baby's room?

Okay it does sound a bit far-fetched, but is it possible?

Yes. It's happened. It's possible. I hope it happened.

Someone who knows the layout of the house and that the doors are usually unlocked when people are awake could possibly see the mother through the kitchen window and sneak in via a different entrance and abduct the baby? It's a risk, but it might be possible, especially if there's a kitchen window open and music/tv sounds coming out that could cover the sound of the door opening and someone creeping up the stairs to the baby's room?

Okay it does sound a bit far-fetched, but is it possible?

Search underway for missing Roanoke 3-month-old baby girl

Arieanna Day was last seen Tuesday night at her home in Northwest Roanoke.

Police say the circumstances of the child's disappearance do not meet the criteria for an Amber Alert. That is due to the fact that there is no possible suspect description or vehicle description, according to Roanoke Police Chief Tim Jones.
upload_2018-9-13_1-55-33.jpeg
RPD officers went to 1100 block of Hanover Ave NW after 11 p.m. to investigate a reported abduction.

The mother told officers that she put her child in bed around 10 p.m., however, when she returned to Arieanna's bed, at about 11 p.m., she wasn't there.

CRITICAL & URGENT: Police searching for missing 3-month-old baby who ‘vanished from crib’
Roanoke officers searched the immediate area of the residence and throughout the neighborhood. They’ve also requested the assistance of the Blacksburg Police Department after they were given “an address of interest” in the Blacksburg area.

“At three months old, I am very concerned about the child’s life,” the officer continued. “I am very troubled that when you look at the medical research related to a 3-month-old infant in need of sustenance, we have about an 18 to 24-hour window.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back