Found Deceased TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Note that when you slip, the auto-response is usually to throw your arms up to balance. Shoulder width with arms over head is much narrower.
SBM
Very important to take into account. Plus the sudden step into a huge steep drop combined with the arms up, would completely throw off your balance and lessen any ability to grab the side in an attempt to climb back to safety. Especially in fog conditions where you would have no visibility and no idea what you’d even stepped into.

Last edited:
I'm still struggling with a barefoot Caleb ignoring his Uber eats order to wonder down to the bridge to snap a quick photo, and then wandering over to a field enveloped in a thick fog. For what reason? To take another photo? Of what? The wastewater facility? I just can't reconcile his movements once he left his apartment.

The other issue for me is his cell phone. If he is outside taking innocent random photos to kill time, why was his phone turned off? Im not sure if the field was illumintated by lighting on the highway, but it would seem a phone flashlight would come in handy crossing a field in the fog.

Last edited:
I'm still struggling with a barefoot Caleb ignoring his Uber eats order to wonder down to the bridge to snap a quick photo, and then wandering over to a field enveloped in a thick fog. For what reason? To take another photo? Of what? The wastewater facility? I just can't reconcile his movements once he left his apartment.

The other issue for me is his cell phone. If he is outside taking innocent random photos to kill time, why was his phone turned off? Im not sure if the field was illumintated by lighting on the highway, but it would seem a phone flashlight would come in handy crossing a field in the fog.
These are indeed questions that investigators must be or should be asking and looking into. Plus, there is still the question of where his phone is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back