GUILTY VA - Ashanti Billie, 19, found deceased, Virginia Beach, 18 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
YES! Fingers crossed that this is the guy(s). This one is under my skin; she was working hard and chasing her dreams. This person is a menace and needs to be off the streets. #JusticeforAshanti

I appreciate that. I have considered that and I am doing my best to keep a look out for me and my children. The people close to me know what's going on. I'm just almost consumed with this and waiting everyday for them to find who did this. I hope it's not him but ....my goodness

What a wonderful person you are! And, as other posters have said, you are brave.

http://www.13newsnow.com/mobile/art...-with-kidnapping-ashanti-billie/291-490248864

NORFOLK, Va. (WVEC) -- A retired Navy veteran has been arrested in connection with the murder of Ashanti Billie.

A surveillance camera at Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek recorded the 19-year-old's Mini Cooper leaving the base early on the morning of September 18. Nearly two weeks later, people in Charlotte, North Carolina found her body near a church.

On Wednesday, the Department of Justice announced the arrest of 45-year-old Eric Brian Brown on a charge of kidnapping. If convicted, he could face up to life in prison.

According to court documents, Brown worked as a day laborer and had worked on the construction of the Blimpie's where Billie was employed.

Brown, a 21-year veteran, is homeless and reportedly lived at random facilities and buildings on and off the naval bases. He was frequently seen visiting the Blimpie's.

Witnesses reported seeing Brown attempting to flirt with Billie on several occasions, and one witness recalled hearing a conversation where Brown made a crude sexual comment directly to Billie.

13News Now obtained video -- personal surveillance video -- taken shortly after Billie's car left Little Creek. The video shows her Mini Cooper and a man getting out of it, tossing something into a dumpster. It's the same dumpster from which investigators recovered Billie's cell phone.

Kimberly Wimbish, a spokeswoman for Billie's family, posted a couple of items on Facebook Wednesday including one that said: "Thank you God Justice 4 Ashanti."

Following the announcement of Brown's arrest, Billie's family issued the following statement:

The entire Billie family would like to extend their deepest thanks and gratitude to the FBI, Virginia Beach and Norfolk Police Departments, and NCIS for their attention and investigations regarding their daughter, Ashanti Billie. Additionally they would like to extend their heartfelt thanks to all that helped and came forward with tips. At the current time the family needs time to process the information but will be making a public statement soon. Thank you."
Eric Brian Brown Criminal Complaint by 13News Now on Scribd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.13newsnow.com/mobile/art...-with-kidnapping-ashanti-billie/291-490248864

NORFOLK, Va. (WVEC) -- A retired Navy veteran has been arrested in connection with the murder of Ashanti Billie.

A surveillance camera at Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek recorded the 19-year-old's Mini Cooper leaving the base early on the morning of September 18. Nearly two weeks later, people in Charlotte, North Carolina found her body near a church.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RETIRED NAVY VET CHARGED WITH KIDNAPPING ASHANTI BILLIE

The Department of Justice announced the arrest of 45-year-old Eric Brian Brown on a charge of kidnapping. If convicted, he could face up to life in prison.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This makes me so happy. It's almost like I knew her.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

His background all makes sense. We’ll hear about the Charlotte church connection at some point. His described behavior makes me think she didn’t have a chance (iow, this wasn’t a tragic accident, he hunted her). Poor Ashanti. She was a bright light.

This is sooooo good! I hope they have the right guy! Not the person I was thinking but my goodness! I'm in tears! Justice for Ashanti!!

Excerpt from link:

[FONT=&quot]Billie's car was later located in Norfolk on Sept. 23. Detectives said Billie’s pants were found inside the car and they contained dirt and debris, consistent with them being removed while outside and on the ground. The undercarriage of the car also had dirt and vegetative debris, consistent with it being driven off-road, officials said.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Several witnesses described seeing a car similar to Billies parked in various spots in Charlotte the week of Sept. 18. The locations witnesses described were in neighborhoods nearby where Billie’s body was eventually found on Sept. 29 behind a church. Authorities said Brown attended vacation Bible school at the church as a child.

[/FONT]

Murder charges will come. And sadly I believe we will see another charge. They have him right where they need him for now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back