VA VA - Asiah Mosby, 14, last seen at Haynes Furniture Shopping Center on Hull St, Richmond, 15 Jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1721301488270.png

Bailey (her mom) is making sure her voice is heard at the Manchester Lake Apartments off Mandalay Road in South Richmond. She wants police, the media — anyone willing to listen — to know that she is anxious and terrified about her missing 14-year-old daughter, Asiah Mosby.

“My daughter has been missing for over 48 hours. Asiah is not a runaway and she's not rebellious," Bailey said. "And I'm not saying this because I think I have the best child in the world, I'm a mother with four kids. Asiah is 14 and wouldn't harm a fly."

Richmond Police have assigned two detectives to the case of the young girl, who was last seen walking through the Haynes Furniture shopping center on Monday afternoon.

More at link about crime in Richmond.

I'm concerned about something the police officer said. "When a person does not want to be found". They're treating her 100% as a runaway, despite what the mother is saying. It's sad the way the mother is being treated here - so differently from other missing child cases, where she would be flanked by media and police officers as she pleads for information. She's standing a distance from everyone, and shouting her statement, while media records her from afar. Seems so sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back