VA - Aveion Lewis, 2, Roanoke, 14 January 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember they had just gotten a new T.v as a gift for Xmas? What kind of packing stuff are the new flat screens wrapped in ?

Anyone remember they had just gotten a new T.v as a gift for Xmas? What kind of packing stuff are the new flat screens wrapped in ?

You may have just hit the nail on the head!

This article has to be wrong......

http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=11903955

From the article:

They also found items that may help establish the child's identity, including hand and foot prints, medical records and samples of stains found in the bedroom.

Surely they would have to make positive id via DNA. A child this young would not likely have any dental records. ID could be made with hand or foot prints, but I would think if those were inconclusive if Morgan isn't cooperating, surely Aveions biological father would provide DNA.

I hope this is just a poorly written article, because I don't think I could handle hearing the maternal family is not cooperating with assisting with DNA if necessary..................

From the article:

They also found items that may help establish the child's identity, including hand and foot prints, medical records and samples of stains found in the bedroom.

Surely they would have to make positive id via DNA. A child this young would not likely have any dental records. ID could be made with hand or foot prints, but I would think if those were inconclusive if Morgan isn't cooperating, surely Aveions biological father would provide DNA.

I hope this is just a poorly written article, because I don't think I could handle hearing the maternal family is not cooperating with assisting with DNA if necessary..................

It wouldnt even matter they would court order her to provide it.

From the article:

Unfriggin' believable if LE is having to use his own blood stains to ID his body!

I am trying to recall a time that a "real" parent wouldn't assist LE w/ providing DNA....well, OK, except CA with the wrong hairbrush thing.

Poor Aveion. How heartbreaking for him if that article is correctly saying what it looks like it's saying. :(

From the article:

Sorry if this is upsetting to some, but from what I understand the body was in very poor condition and a visual ID was not possible. There are also no available dental records. A DNA link has likely already been established for Aveion and his father (DSS usually has it done if it has not already been done for child support enforcement or something similar) but the issue here is that a DNA test of the remains might not be the most timely manner to get a positive ID as the ME would have to send it out to the lab. The fastest I've ever seen DNA come back is about 10 days. Maybe independent labs could get it done faster, but I'm assuming that the ME does not have the luxury of choosing an independent lab vs. the state lab. So at this point, I'm sure LE and the ME are willing to try any route that may be faster, such as info collected from the home.

And yes, I hope some of what was seized from the search warrent implicates Morgan. I have no doubts she knew, none whatsover.

She knew, and I can 'prove' it.

He was reported missing on THURSDAY 1/14. The article in the OP of the first thread said:

Officers were called to the 2100 block of King Charles Avenue Southeast about 6:40 p.m., where a woman told officers her son, Aveion M. Lewis, was abducted, said Roanoke Police Capt. Curtis Davis.

According to the reports, police separated the trash on the 16th (Saturday). Trash pickup for Jamestown place neighborhood is either Tuesdays or Wednesdays (I thought it was said somewhere here pickup was Tuesdays but I can't tell from the map; maybe MBL can confirm if the apts are north or south of the railroad tracks). In any case, Aveion had been killed and put in the trash Tuesday night/Wednesday morning at the latest. Which means Mom damned well knew it was a lie when she made that statement to the police on Thursday.

And this woman should be in jail already. She does not deserve to go to the memorial service on Sunday. The door should be shut in her face. I hope the biodad and his family are in charge and they do shut the door in her face.

I can't say anymore,

Salem

Ever since I read they had separated the trash on Saturday (16th), that had been bugging me.

BTW, I forgot to add this to my above post and when I tried to edit I got kicked off/signed out (??):

Each resident's refuse, recycling, and bulk and brush collection takes place on the same day of the week. Using I-581/US 220 and the main railway tracks to divide the city into quadrants, collection for Northwest will take place on Monday, Northeast on Tuesday, Southeast on Wednesday, and Southwest on Thursday. Please note that these quadrants do not necessarily match the quadrants used for postal addresses. Use the map below to determine the correct day for pickup.

http://www.roanokeva.gov/85256a8d0062af37/CurrentBaseLink/N255MQ4N275CFIREN

There's the link.

When I 'mapquest' 2100 King Charles Ave SE, Roanoke, VA, I see it's probably in the Wednesday pickup (def. to the east of 581/220 and I think to the south of the tracks).

ETA: no trash pickup on MLKJr day 1/18; they took BL into custody on 1/19.

She knew, and I can 'prove' it.

He was reported missing on THURSDAY 1/14. The article in the OP of the first thread said:

Officers were called to the 2100 block of King Charles Avenue Southeast about 6:40 p.m., where a woman told officers her son, Aveion M. Lewis, was abducted, said Roanoke Police Capt. Curtis Davis.

According to the reports, police separated the trash on the 16th (Saturday). Trash pickup for Jamestown place neighborhood is either Tuesdays or Wednesdays (I thought it was said somewhere here pickup was Tuesdays but I can't tell from the map; maybe MBL can confirm if the apts are north or south of the railroad tracks). In any case, Aveion had been killed and put in the trash Tuesday night/Wednesday morning at the latest. Which means Mom damned well knew it was a lie when she made that statement to the police on Thursday.

Excellent point! Good sleuthing!

Their regular trash pick-up is scheduled for Tues. However that week was a holiday week which should have bumped their trash pick up until Wed.

However, I don't know if that was the case or not. Sometimes, in the past, the trash collectors would pull kind of like a "double duty" (for lack of a better word) and do 1 1/2 or 2 routes in one day if they are backed up due to holiday or mechanical breakdown.

So I would have to say trash could have been picked up in this area either as late on Tues. afternoon or on Wed. morning.

ETA: Why is this "thing" called a mother not in jail along with her snail slime of a husband?

Excellent point! Good sleuthing!

Their regular trash pick-up is scheduled for Tues. However that week was a holiday week which should have bumped their trash pick up until Wed.

However, I don't know if that was the case or not. Sometimes, in the past, the trash collectors would pull kind of like a "double duty" (for lack of a better word) and do 1 1/2 or 2 routes in one day if they are backed up due to holiday or mechanical breakdown.

So I would have to say trash could have been picked up in this area either as late on Tues. afternoon or on Wed. morning.

ETA: Why is this "thing" called a mother not in jail along with her snail slime of a husband?

MLKJr day was Monday the 18th, 4 days after Aveion was reported 'missing'. Was there another holiday the week of the 14th? I seem to remember my trash being picked up on the usual day that week... but I may have missed something. The following week (the week of the 18th) our trash pickup was set back a day and they came out on Friday.

ETA: so they are north of the tracks (Tuesday pickup)? I couldn't tell by the map.

If so, that means he was dead for at least 2 days before ML (I can't call her 'mom') reported him missing.

Yeah you're right about that...someone had brought it up (much) earlier that it was a holiday week... Guess I had my mind stuck on that.

So the trash should have been picked up from there on Tuesday.

Yeah you're right about that...someone had brought it up (much) earlier that it was a holiday week... Guess I had my mind stuck on that.

So the trash should have been picked up from there on Tuesday.

ETA: that also backs up the suspicious behaviour reported by the neighbor, where BL was making a big deal out of a call he'd received on his cell. IIRC, that happened on Tuesday?

So I want to know when was the last time Aveion was seen by someone NOT related to those scum. My God, he may have been dead much longer than we suspected :(

ETA: that also backs up the suspicious behaviour reported by the neighbor, where BL was making a big deal out of a call he'd received on his cell. IIRC, that happened on Tuesday?

So I want to know when was the last time Aveion was seen by someone NOT related to those scum. My God, he may have been dead much longer than we suspected :(

Yes, this is true. I had figured at least one day before...but now...if the trash ran on Tues (and it wasn't a holiday - wasn't thinking but basing my post on this one...Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - VA-Aveion M. Lewis, 2, Roanoke MSG 14 Jan 10).

Looks like this child was more than likely dead sometime on Mon. (or before) but before Tues. morning trash pick-up.

ETA: I was thinking the "phone call" shown to neighbor was on Wed. I'll go look to see if I can find out

http://www.wset.com/news/stories/0110/698414.html

Lockett's neighbor, James Tyree claims Lockett was already setting the stage for Avieon's abduction a full day before the boy went missing.

"He tried to say he had an anonymous call. He showed me his phone. Yes it had an anonymous call... but I thought that was suspicious," Tyree said.

Yes, this is true. I had figured at least one day before...but now...if the trash ran on Tues (and it wasn't a holiday - wasn't thinking but basing my post on this one...Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - VA-Aveion M. Lewis, 2, Roanoke MSG 14 Jan 10).

Looks like this child was more than likely dead sometime on Mon. (or before) but before Tues. morning trash pick-up.

ETA: I was thinking the "phone call" shown to neighbor was on Wed. I'll go look to see if I can find out

If the trash was picked up as scheduled, or even on Wednesday for that matter, then ML sure as hell knew what was going on.

She sure did....and if you picked up on this...why hasn't LE...and why isn't she in jail where she deserves to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCO