Deceased/Not Found VA - Bethany Decker, 21, Ashburn, 29 Jan 2011 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Coming up on FOUR YEARS since this girl vanished. Unreal.............

This is about twelve and a half miles from Ashburn, per Google Maps:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...579590-b069-11e4-854b-a38d13486ba1_story.html

Bud Walker, a spokesman for Fairfax police, said the remains were found around 5 p.m. Sunday in the 2900 block of Treadwell Lane. He said they were found in a wooded, isolated area near the Difficult Run Stream Valley Park area...

“A resident found what appears to be human remains,” Walker said... They were sent to a medical examiner to confirm that the remains are human, according to Walker.

ETA: It's 11.7 miles to Brittany's home on Orchard Grass Terrace, on the opposite side of Dulles airport.

Oh my.........could this be her? Wonder what the BF is thinking right now?

wow - that chick is lucky to be alive! Hopefully this will bring answers for Bethany's family.

wow - that chick is lucky to be alive! Hopefully this will bring answers for Bethany's family.

Poor Bethany. I hate to think how she may have suffered. I guess does this guy have family near him? I think he is the type of guy to tell someone something.

Watching the ex-girlfriend of the POI/boyfriend in Bethany on Dr.Phil; this man sounds horrific, and if he said/did all that the woman accuses him of (which sounds truthful to me, JMO), hope that it helps reignite this case and hopefully the path to justice begins for Bethany and her loved ones.

http://www.loudountimes.com/news/ar...decker_disappearance_charged_with_attempte898

A Centreville man named a person of interest in the January 2011 disappearance of a pregnant Ashburn woman has been arrested in Pinehurst, N.C., accused of trying to kill his girlfriend.

Ronald Roldan, 34, is accused of shooting his girlfriend in the head and forearm during a November domestic dispute, according to The Fayetteville Observer.

Roldan was named a person of interest in the 20111 disappearance of 21-year-old Bethany Decker, who was five months pregnant at the time she went missing. He was dating and living with Decker at the time of her disappearance.

I can only pray that he tries to make a deal by giving Bethany's whereabouts. I often wonder about her and her little one.

I can only pray that he tries to make a deal by giving Bethany's whereabouts. I often wonder about her and her little one.

No way he will do that, Imo. He would end up getting a stiffer sentence.

Still waiting on this development. Still waiting on this case to be solved. I went to high school with this girl and I've been following her case since and it's always bothered me that we still basically have nothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric
Back