VA VA - Brenda Davidson, 13, Woodbridge, 4 March 1974

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm so sorry for asking this, Lisa, but was there a place where your dad could have buried Brenda?
1660905113603.jpg

Newest episode for Brenda Sue Davidson, Missing since March 4, 1074 The Unfound Podcast Channel
I just listened to this episode. It doesn't seem like this girl had a chance at a good life. Sounds to me that her dad is responsible, her mother knew about what happened to her but was afraid to speak up. I am glad her sister is keeping her case alive and is looking for answers.

1660905113603.jpg

Brenda Sue Davidson, age 13, Missing since 4 March 1974 from Woodbridge, Virginia

Brenda’s father passed away in 1985 after battling lung cancer. Shortly after his death, the family began receiving calls on their landline. No one would speak on the other end. Even though they couldn’t be sure it was Brenda, they told the caller that their father had died and that it was safe to come home.

Lisa has spoken to Brenda’s childhood best friend who told her about Brenda’s diaries. She had two of them, one real and one fake in case her parents found it. In the real one, she wrote about a boy she had sex with. Lisa was able to contact this man but he claimed to not have had that kind of relationship with Brenda. However, Lisa began to speculate that maybe Brenda had been pregnant or that their father found out she had sex.

Lisa has checked Brenda’s social security number, contacted all US states to check if she had gotten married or gotten a driver’s license. Even though her mother submitted her DNA decades ago, it was lost so Lisa and her sister submitted theirs. Sadly, all these efforts have proved to be fruitless.

Decades after Brenda disappeared, police reopened the case after Lisa insisted it become a cold case. Authorities interviewed Brenda’s mother and were told something interesting.

She claimed that police at the time had located Brenda at the nearby Lake Ridge but she told them she didn’t want to go back home. In an interview with The Northern Virginia Daily, Lisa rightfully asked, “How can a 13-year-old have that say so?” Their mother died in 2015.

Source: Teen Vanishes After Stealing Father’s Money

There are many things here:
I've never heard of the calls before, may she be alive or it was just a cruel prank?
The two diaries thing is very interesting, not only for what she wrote on them, but for the fact she needed to keep an eye on her parents and their knowledge about her life.
I read years ago that LE did not get to interview her parents... but they did interview her mother and she told them a very interesting story... A new tale, apparently.

unnamed-14.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay