VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Farmville no stranger to grisly crimes

"Nine years ago, a town police officer stopped a man in a car who had blood on his hands and an ax on his front seat. He was convicted of killing his ex-wife and her mother outside the town limits. The two women ran a vintage-clothing store on Main Street in Farmville.

Then, in 2001, a psychiatrist killed his wife in their Farmville home and then shot himself while on a deer stand. Authorities found him hanging from a rope tied to a tree.

But the scale of last month's crime -- four victims killed in one home -- had not been seen in central Virginia since the murders of the Harvey and Tucker-Baskerville families in their Richmond homes by two men in early 2006."

Yeah I saw that. i live a short distance from farmville.

This is a transcription of my notes on the first part of the interview. These cover the first 25 minutes or so. I have two more sets of notes to go...
===================================================
Opens with a fairly cogent discussion of the music business from SickTanick.

SickTanick took over SKR "the roster back then was sort of ****"

Doesn't name the previous owner of the business.

PiXY is complementing SickTanick a lot. 7:30

"For every person that don't like us, there will be three others that are loyal to the death." 8:00

Talking about moving a lot of records 9:00

HT to LSP from SickTanick

discussion of the "haters make me famous" meme 10:00

11:45 talking about the satanic influences...reference to Slayer's Angel of Death (good record)

Esham, Natas, KGP

"blasphemous tip"

"The Wicked **** the way I interpret it is that devil ****. wicked means evil." "90% of SKR are Satanists."

Are you all really Satanists? (PiXy)

"I label myself an occultist."

Has LaVey tattoo

discusses the difference between "modern" vs. theistic satanism, he's a modernist

follows the dark left hand path, not the "Wiccan earth loving ****ing ****"

"I don't worship the devil I don't worship anything I worship myself.

Uses multiple occult paths...voodoo, Crowley, LaVey, Demonic Bible etc...

Movie "Zeitgeist" mention and discussion of Jordan Maxwell at 18:00. --> "conspiracy fear underground"

SickTanick's brother is a Christian.

20:15 SickTanick states SKR's mission as to destroy existing organized Christian fundamentalism, reference to Jesus Camp the movie, by using blasphemy etc.

21:00 discussion of rappers religious beliefs, Razakel not a Satanist but also left hand path.

Mentions his book collection.

"Not used for shock."

PiXy mentions her religious beliefs.

Raz and Sicktanick beleive in aliens, NWO conspiracies and more 24:15

Well, I was thinking more that it might be a contributing factor to his rage about being rejected not that the murders would promote his music. But it is clear that they did have that result whether he intended it or not. Check out how many plays his video has on YouTube now...

I think this is a very plausible scenario. If the record company he'd worked for—probably for free or next to nothing—setting up their website, etc., had told him that his music didn't make the cut then it's very likely that Emma's rejection could have been the last straw. Too many failures played out publicly in front of his "family."

For the record, I haven't actually listened to Sam's music. So far everything I've heard from these artists is just too dull and poorly executed to sit through. Since it is the one thing everyone seems to agree on, I'll take the board's word on Sam's musical skill.

I think this is a very plausible scenario. If the record company he'd worked for—probably for free or next to nothing—setting up their website, etc., had told him that his music didn't make the cut then it's very likely that Emma's rejection could have been the last straw. Too many failures played out publicly in front of his "family."

For the record, I haven't actually listened to Sam's music. So far everything I've heard from these artists is just too dull and poorly executed to sit through. Since it is the one thing everyone seems to agree on, I'll take the board's word on Sam's musical skill.

I think he did some work for killingmusic.com or at least someone over there said something like "How much of this board did this guy infest?"

I didn't take any notes on this unfortunately so no URL...

(respectfully snipped)
The fact that some of the victims were asleep points towards premeditation. This is not to say that he went to Virginia with evil in his heart and murder on his mind. My guess is that there was another argument in VA, which acted as the final trigger, the final straw that broke Sam's history of passivity. Again, we may never know, but I am liking this scenario more and more when I put myself in his shoes.

I think there's a good chance that Sam had been entertaining murderous fantasies on the drive home. If we're right about his musical failure, it sounds like he may have experienced more rejection than his psyche could handle and he spent the 12+ hours on the road playing out revenge scenarios. The argument over the text message may have been the final straw, but to kill them in their sleep shows premeditation. What with his confession to the WIR guy, it will be interesting to see what sort of defense his attorney will try to establish.

Personal perspective: I've been around indie/small music communities and it is not unusual for a helpful hanger-on, such as Sam, to be allowed a spot on one of these "showcase" events, even if it's just one song during break. It's a way performers (and venues) have of saying thank you to someone who has put in a lot of time and effort for little to no pay.

p.s.: Congratulations on the baby news!

I think there's a good chance that Sam had been entertaining murderous fantasies on the drive home. If we're right about his musical failure, it sounds like he may have experienced more rejection than his psyche could handle and he spent the 12+ hours on the road playing out revenge scenarios. The argument over the text message may have been the final straw, but to kill them in their sleep shows premeditation. What with his confession to the WIR guy, it will be interesting to see what sort of defense his attorney will try to establish.

Personal perspective: I've been around indie/small music communities and it is not unusual for a helpful hanger-on, such as Sam, to be allowed a spot on one of these "showcase" events, even if it's just one song during break. It's a way performers (and venues) have of saying thank you to someone who has put in a lot of time and effort for little to no pay.

My experience is from the rave scene, so things are similar to your description but also a bit different. I've seen a situation where only the insiders get to play and a lot of people get strung along with the idea that they might play. Or sometimes they get stuck with a side room or a very early set time. There are a number of different ways people have been tricked into contributing lights or sound systems or other items, and then screwed over when it comes to playing. Some crews have a bad reputation in this arena and others would never do this sort of stuff. You have to know who you are dealing with.

I think he did some work for killingmusic.com or at least someone over there said something like "How much of this board did this guy infest?"

I didn't take any notes on this unfortunately so no URL...

I think they were directing that to this new poster over there that had a creepy interest in the case (Media person maybe?). I do know that person was told by SickTanic himself that on no uncertain terms was he/she to take anything what was said and post it via media outlets. That everything written on that board was "off the record".

Every time I begin to distance the crime from Sicktanick and SKR, something leads me back in that direction...

What better way to strike a blow to Christianity than to have a hand in the murder of a preacher.... Again, I know it is far from likely, but I can't seem to shake the notion that these folks are true evil personified, not just some smoke, mirrors, and fake blood shock troop.

That all makes perfect sense to me.... Like I have said before, I have entertained dark fantasies in the past. I am familiar with what goes through one's mind in that time when all seems hopeless and pointless. I have never dealt with anything more than run of the mill childhood bullying, but I know for a fact that I wouldn't be here typing this if I had been exposed to extreme degrees of humiliation to go along with my violent and abusive background.

There is a very small part of me that feels for Richard McCroskey, but to the same extent, he DID have a choice, just as I did.

PS: Thanks for the well wishes! Thanks to Steelergirl, as well. :)

It to me sounded like music was something he was messing around with, I dont think something to do with it would push him to murder. I dont think Sam would have killed Emma for any other reason than Emma.

Every time I begin to distance the crime from Sicktanick and SKR, something leads me back in that direction...

What better way to strike a blow to Christianity than to have a hand in the murder of a preacher.... Again, I know it is far from likely, but I can't seem to shake the notion that these folks are true evil personified, not just some smoke, mirrors, and fake blood shock troop.

I don't know. After reviewing the interview and just how far into the conspiracy fear underground this guy is I sort of feel sorry for him.

This is not the first time I have seen the symptoms of this disease unfortunately.

Consider this photo:

dg.jpg

They complain that nobody respects their chosen lifestyle, yet this is the respect they show to others? Imagine the family that came upon this scene after they left, intending to visit their loved one and finding desecration in the name of...something or other.

That's just sick... as is the defacement of religious institutions that their various myspace photo albums flaunt.

I don't know. After reviewing the interview and just how far into the conspiracy fear underground this guy is I sort of feel sorry for him.

This is not the first time I have seen the symptoms of this disease unfortunately.

I agree with you to a point, but I feel much more sorry for the poor young impressionable broken souls who look up to this piece of trash and skanky girlfriend.

My response to that gravesite photo is to think they just look goofy. It's an annoying and potentially hurtful prank for the poor people whose family member lies there; it's a stupid kid trick all around. But it sure doesn't seem very sinister. Apart from Sam's proven malignancy, a lot of the stuff in these scenes seems just simple-minded and clown-like. Maybe that's why so many clueless but basically benign teens get into this and are so distracted by the buffoonery and pagentry and camaraderie of it all that they don't even see the malignant rat in their midst, taking it all so very seriously. Sam didn't get the joke. Of course, now a lot of them aren't finding the joke so funny anymore either.

It to me sounded like music was something he was messing around with, I dont think something to do with it would push him to murder. I dont think Sam would have killed Emma for any other reason than Emma.

I don't think gxm was implying anything about the music making him do anything, he was just stating that "maybe" him failing at music and at having a g/f, could have made his sick mind snap. Makes sense to me. I don't really see anything to be argued in his post. It's his opinion and nothing else.
Also I'd like to add that I don't think anything should give anyone any reason to ever kill anyone, even Emma!

Perhaps - but the one on the left is 35 years old and owns a record company. Although I'm willing to concede that both of them likely reside in their parents' basement (the one on the right of course will reside elsewhere for the rest of his life if there's any justice in this world).

There was no reason to hurt anyone, potentially or otherwise.

Based on the interview PiXy posted the link to it sounds like they don't live with their parents and they seemed to be pretty happy financially. Will post the second installment of my notes tonight.

From http://whois.domaintools.com/morbiddesigns.net

Registrant:
Sam Juggalo lildemondog@gmail.com
ave
hayward, California 94546
United States

Domain Name: MORBIDDESIGNS.NET
Created on: 25-Mar-09
Expires on: 25-Mar-10
Last Updated on: 25-Mar-09

Administrative Contact:
Juggalo, Sam