VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a couple posts from Emma made to a girl who goes by the name of Pixy dated Sept. 15th at 11:52am ...
http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cach...ly&cd=33&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
I think also that I have found yet another one of Sams many myspace profiles....
http://www.myspace.com/samakalemon
...and not that this really means anything, but here is the myspace of the girl who says she saw them all at the show where emma told her that sam and her had broken up....
http://www.myspace.com/pixybxtchskr

I found a couple posts from Emma made to a girl who goes by the name of Pixy dated Sept. 15th at 11:52am ...
http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cach...ly&cd=33&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

The line "I'll be driving next year" thoroughly depresses me. These children had no idea what dangers could lurk in what they had involved themselves in. I believe that for people like Emma and Mel, it really was the expression of normal adolescent experimentation and angst.

I know there's problems with Myspace times, but that 11:52 am on the 15th post seems to be the last one we have found. I think it likely that Emma and Mel were killed that day. Interesting that she says "Sam says hi" in that one - as if he were standing there looking over her shoulder. I'm sure he was also jealous of her ease of making friends and how everyone liked being around her and quickly got in touch with her after the concert. To him, she must have seemed like a dove trooping with crows.

It's quite possible he's been playing this murder movie in his mind for years, which would explain why it all seems so well planned out. It would also explain his calmness and comfort-level with the role of killer.

I have a feeling we're going to be hearing some truly horrible details about the crime scene. It might not be until the trial before we hear the whole story, unless he pleads guilty. He was in that house for a long time with dead bodies. The fact that the police brought in an "occult expert" to help them, and the reports that satanic symbols were found suggests the possibility of a well-planned mass murder/mutilation, and perhaps staging of the bodies and the scene afterwards.

I don't even want to think of what the police may have seen there. This stuff is getting to be too disturbing for me at this point, and I may need to take a break and withdraw for a while.

I don't know we will hear anything for a long time about the crime scene. My friend is in law school and he was saying it makes it more difficult to get things into evidence when they've been released to the press. He was saying we will get more details as they come out during the trial.

Part of Emma's screen name was "queenliest dead." Those words come from Edgar Allan Poe's poem, Lenore - a sonnet of the tragedy of early death.

Lenore

Ah, broken is the golden bowl! the spirit flown forever!
Let the bell toll! -a saintly soul floats on the Stygian river -
And, Guy De Vere, hast thou no tear? -weep now or never more!
See! on yon drear and rigid bier low lies thy love, Lenore!
Come! let the burial rite be read -the funeral song be sung! -
An anthem for the queenliest dead that ever died so young -
A dirge for her, the doubly dead in that she died so young.

"Wretches! ye loved her for her wealth and hated her for her pride,
And when she fell in feeble health, ye blessed her -that she died!
How shall the ritual, then, be read? -the requiem how be sung
By you -by yours, the evil eye, -by yours, the slanderous tongue
That did to death the innocence that died, and died so young?"

Peccavimus; but rave not thus! and let a Sabbath song
Go up to God so solemnly the dead may feel no wrong!
The sweet Lenore hath "gone before," with Hope, that flew beside,
Leaving thee wild for the dear child that should have been thy bride -
For her, the fair and debonnaire, that now so lowly lies,
The life upon her yellow hair but not within her eyes -
The life still there, upon her hair -the death upon her eyes.

Avaunt! tonight my heart is light. No dirge will I upraise,
But waft the angel on her flight with a paean of old days!
Let no bell toll! -lest her sweet soul, amid its hallowed mirth,
Should catch the note, as it doth float up from the damned Earth.
To friends above, from fiends below, the indignant ghost is riven -
From Hell unto a high estate far up within the Heaven -
From grief and groan to a golden throne beside the King of Heaven."

i think I may have just found a motive..... this is a post that Emma made to this guy...
http://www.myspace.com/kuriuz
on sept. 15 ....

Sep 15 2009 4:57 AM

BOYYYYYYYYYY! i miss you
lol
and mannnn move me up on ur TOP
****in hatin on doll.. lol
luhhhh you boy!
:waitasec:

Hmmm. Kuriuz is older and good-looking, IF he's the other man then Sam must have been crushed.

Quoted from the article you linked (and bolded by me):
Speaking only to WAVY.com, Rimer says what magnified the terrifying scene was where investigators found the bodies of husband and wife Debra Kelley and Mark Neiderbrock, their teenage daughter Emma, and her friend, Melanie Wells. Strange symbols were also found in the home.
"They were satanic in nature," said Rimer. /quote

I hadn't heard about the location of the bodies before, and how that could have "magnified the terrifying scene". What's that all about???

I don't even want to speculate right now...

IIRC, the bodies were all found in the same room. I can't imagine that they weren't stage. IMO, the facts of this case, when finally revealed, will be unbelievably horrifying.

IIRC, the bodies were all found in the same room. I can't imagine that they weren't stage. IMO, the facts of this case, when finally revealed, will be unbelievably horrifying.

Actually I believe one was located somewhere different from the other three - the police who initially responded to the scene found 3 victims, then went and got a warrant and found the fourth in a different location.

I have a feeling we're going to be hearing some truly horrible details about the crime scene. It might not be until the trial before we hear the whole story, unless he pleads guilty. He was in that house for a long time with dead bodies. The fact that the police brought in an "occult expert" to help them, and the reports that satanic symbols were found suggests the possibility of a well-planned mass murder/mutilation, and perhaps staging of the bodies and the scene afterwards.

I don't even want to think of what the police may have seen there. This stuff is getting to be too disturbing for me at this point, and I may need to take a break and withdraw for a while.

If they broke up at or before the concert, Sam could have been planning the murders for days. (In addition to years of murderous, serial-killer fantasies.) This is a very disturbing case. My heart goes out to all involved. Those close to it are probably having a hard time sleeping.

Take care, Joe!

Actually I believe one was located somewhere different from the other three - the police who initially responded to the scene found 3 victims, then went and got a warrant and found the fourth in a different location.

Yeah, I figure he may have placed, posed, and somehow desecrated the 3 females' bodies. Then attacked and maybe left the Dad where he fell. That, plus the decomposition differences, may explain why the Dad was the only one id'd. (as others have pointed out)

Right, but I'm not clear on how that "magnifies the terrifying scene", that they were simply in the same room. That's a neutral fact, in and of itself. The "where" is intriguing. Where in the house were the bodies found? That's the "terrifying" part implied in the quote.

(OK, I've edited this since reading a couple of the previous posts. There seems to be conflicting information about where the bodies were found, either in one room or in more than one place in the house, is not clear.)

Right, but I'm not clear on how that "magnifies the terrifying scene", that they were simply in the same room. That's a neutral fact, in and of itself. The "where" is intriguing. Where in the house were the bodies found? That's the "terrifying" part implied in the quote.

I agree. I'm searching my brain trying to figure out which room would make the scene more terrifying. The scene sounds quite horrific already.

maybe its not a "scary" place but that they were moved from where they were killed and posed. There was probably plenty of staging. I mean if he killed them in bed and moved one to the bathtub to recreate that picture someone already posted, and one in the kitchen with their head in the oven or maybe in the livingroom on the coffee table like the picture of mel on the grave. I mean its not about it being a scary place, its not a crypt or anything but how he put them there and the relationship he was trying to create with it. I don't remember it saying they were all in the same room. It said they entered the house and found 3 bodies, left got a warrant and found the 4th. I think they would have to have all been in different rooms because the dad should have been closer to the entrance and the other's should have been much further in. Otherwise the dad or even the police would have noticed them when they came to check in. I think the police might have found the dad in the entrance area, then two others in like a kitchen and livingroom. Maybe the 4th body was in a bedroom. Again, all speculation.

I don't know we will hear anything for a long time about the crime scene. My friend is in law school and he was saying it makes it more difficult to get things into evidence when they've been released to the press. He was saying we will get more details as they come out during the trial.

If he pleads guilty, there would be no trial, and we may never hear any of these details.

Yeah, I figure he may have placed, posed, and somehow desecrated the 3 females' bodies. Then attacked and maybe left the Dad where he fell. That, plus the decomposition differences, may explain why the Dad was the only one id'd.

Corpse abuse, mutilation, dismemberment and signs of necrophilia are my best guesses, along with ritualistic Satanic symbolism; authentic or staged.

I will actually be shocked if none of these were present at the crime scene. This is a kid who immersed himself in a world of deviancy and perversion. Yes, the breaking details will surely shake the faith of some...

http://www2.newsadvance.com/lna/new...horrorcore_music_in_farmville_slayings/19659/

"Stimpson said officers initially discovered only three bodies in the house, then left to get a search warrant before returning and finding the fourth. “It wasn’t in the same place that the other bodies were,” he said, declining to elaborate.

It sounds like the three women were in the same place, but it could be that LE is trying to keep facts out of the news that might affect the trial.

Part of Emma's screen name was "queenliest dead." Those words come from Edgar Allan Poe's poem, Lenore - a sonnet of the tragedy of early death.

I think she was referring to the band Queenliest Dead. Just like I am pretty sure that Melanie's myspace address - stabwound_orgas m is also referring to a horrorgore band.

Corpse abuse, mutilation, dismemberment and signs of necrophilia are my best guesses, along with ritualistic Satanic symbolism; authentic or staged.

I will actually be shocked if none of these were present at the crime scene. This is a kid who immersed himself in a world of deviancy and perversion. Yes, the breaking details will surely shake the faith of some...

Agree 100%. It's going to be beyond bad. I can't imagine how Sam's parents will feel once they realize what their son has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman