VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning folks... look like humanity has hit a new low. I'd love to know who is responsible for this little marketing gem.

http://www.cafepress.com/imgoinsamonit

Just... wow.

I mean I won't lie, I actually laughed when I saw the second one, but who's going to buy and then wear this stuff? That's the question.

It's times like these I wish we weren't such a free country. Stupid **** like this. I wish a swat team would just kick in 'Sick's door and put a boot in everyones *advertiser censored* that's involved in the leadership on this crap. Because that's all it is, crap. Then when a 16 year olf girl gets killed over it, they start making jokes and T-shirts.

*The reason I laugh is because of how it rings so true. "Hey mom can my internet BF SYKO SAM come live with us for the weekend?" I mean, wow, to every parent on the planet that's an obvious 'no' and the only two parents that would have said yes to this are now dead, and so is their daughter.

I'm sure this is just sort of a prank by someone. But if these shirts sell and this think turns into a real marketing ploy from 'horrorcore' then someone needs to march into the next show like gangbusters and start knocking fat, untalented rappers out.

"Going Sam On It" = The new "Going Postal."

Here's the guy cashing in on the song:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=49751967

A couple of comments on his myspace from others about it:

Sep 28 2009 7:27 PM

Are the Syko Sam death threats piling up yet?
Oct 7 2009 12:33 AM

Holy ****, that song "im going sam on it" i ****ing love it!
Also, although Raz and Sick stated they would not be rapping about the murders, they have a song as well. Granted its a tribute song, but I guess they couldnt resist...

YouTube - Two Clipz Feat Sicktanick & Razakel - Eternal Respect

From Sick's blog: (You may have already read it. I personally missed it because it was added to the original one at the bottom)

Personal Update : 9/26/2009 "Gotta Get Back On The Grind"

With all the horrible recent events, ive had to take a lot of time off of work as far as getting back on the hustle and grind, out of respect for the current situation. We have taken time to grieve (as we always will) and will continue to do so. But now, we hafto get back on the grind, Orders need to ship, new products need to be added to the store, and promotion must resume. No doubt some people will try and say i am trying to capitalize on the horrible recent events, but the bottom line is this, i dont have a nine to five job, music is how i pay my bills and keep fed, in order to keep doing that, i must keep grinding. So i thought i would post this thread up before promotion etc resumes and people start hating on me for it as im sure they will.

Ive seen the worst in people this last week, ive seen the horrible face the media has, and ive seen more ignorance then i can possible believe, ive gotten death threats (though thats not terribly new), my names been dragged through the mud, ive been called this and called that (though thats not really new) and i got some ****ing idiot out there trying to ruin my life by saying i run a satanic gang and was involved in 9/11
icon_rolleyes.gif
. None the less and more horribly than the above, i lost 3 good freinds, on top of another recent death i have been dealing with. I have realized a lot about myself, and about the world, how the world functions, and what drives people. But me being me, i must push through all of this and bring a positive out of a negative. Though i have seen the worst, ive also seen the best in people, ive seen a community of fans, artists and just all around great people ban together under a unified flag, its just sad that it took a tragedy to do that.

No doubt all recent events have changed me, for the better.
One common question i keep getting asked is "Do you plan to change your music and maybe calm down because of what happened, do you still plan to keep killmusick, and do you plan on making your camp calm down" I will awnser this question one last time... I aint going no where, im not quitting, in fact, from here its only gunna get MORE blasphemous, MORE violent and more ****ing BRUTAL, and that applies to ALL of my Camp. If we were change what were doing, it would be like slapping them girls in the face becuase thats why they LOVED SKR. And Killmusick will be in as much full force as it ever was and then some.

I wanna thank everyone here for all your support and opinions during this ****ed up situation, i am humbled and honored to be graced with the presence of such good people and true supporters.

-Sick

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=99021159&blogId=510828718

The perfectly logical response to losing three of your close friend to senseless violence is to kick up the brutality in your music a few notches....

This dude is an assclown...

The perfectly logical response to losing three of your close friend to senseless violence is to kick up the brutality in your music a few notches....

This dude is an assclown...

My thoughts exactly. Talk about showing your *advertiser censored*.

My thoughts exactly. Talk about showing your *advertiser censored*.

Almost all of them changed their tribute avatars on myspace too. Predictably the avatars are now promoting new product.....

Almost all of them changed their tribute avatars on myspace too. Predictably the avatars are now promoting new product.....

I noticed that as well.. but it didn't really dawn on me that they ALL switched them to the promotion of the Komatose CD until you said that.

I noticed that as well.. but it didn't really dawn on me that they ALL switched them to the promotion of the Komatose CD until you said that.

Back to business as usual... I imagine death is good for this business. Think of all of the people who have never heard of SKR before this tragedy and how it is inevitable that some of the those who first sought SKR out of morbid fascination will turn into full blown fans.

What a world we live in....

There's this scene in an old Steve Martin movie, where he addresses a beautiful, tragic woman in an oil painting, saying to her spirit, "Please, please, just give me any sign, if I should not do this [thing he planned to do], any sign at all and I will not go forward." And her portrait spins around and around and harsh winds blow and you hear screeching, "Noooo, noooo, noooo....." And then it all stops. And Steve Martin stands there, completely disheveled, the room wrecked all around him, and says, "Really. Just give me any sign. And I won't do it."

Dude. SKR. Get a clue.

tapu, unfortunately I think he's got a clue. What he's lacking is a heart.

(sigh) So now I've reached that point of realization veteran Sleuthers warned me about....

As a newbie, I think I (illogically) sort of expect justice and right to win out in the end, that "bad" may slip to "worse" but never actually reach the very, very bottom.

But stuff like this...it's clear there IS no bottom.

I'm comforted Sleuthers are here to do a good thing. We may never experience "satisfaction," but we keep doing what we're doing for the victims, for justice.

Just wanted to say "Thanks" to you "old-timers." I think I'm broken in.

Also, although Raz and Sick stated they would not be rapping about the murders, they have a song as well. Granted its a tribute song, but I guess they couldnt resist...

Here's the thing I can't get past...Eternal Respect? They don't know what respect is so how can they have it? This is NOT respectful. How they influence "young ladies" is NOT respectful. Nothing about them is respectful.

(said in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice, "IDIOTS!")

Here's the thing I can't get past...Eternal Respect? They don't know what respect is so how can they have it? This is NOT respectful. How they influence "young ladies" is NOT respectful. Nothing about them is respectful.

(said in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice, "IDIOTS!")

A more fitting title would have been, "Sorry You're Dead, But Happens" (Buy Our Musick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member