VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people think the artists should be cracked down on, but that from just researching there myspace pages, you tube videos etc.. You know i have seen enough open drug use and minors around in there personal videos for someone to get warrents. These guys not exactly smart, i dont know why they havent arrested them for kicks already..

Anyway, if you are still asking why, you havent really been looking into the subject or the people at all.

Theyy arent smart, their lives are basically through the internet. The openly smoke marijuana on the internet, how stupid is that. I think LE will look through everything to do with SKR to try and find possible involvement and maybe while doing so they could charge for some of this stuff, who knows.

Theyy arent smart, their lives are basically through the internet. The openly smoke marijuana on the internet, how stupid is that. I think LE will look through everything to do with SKR to try and find possible involvement and maybe while doing so they could charge for some of this stuff, who knows.

That is what i think will happen, though by the time they move on them i doubt any of us will hear about it.. I'm sure they are being looked into quite well, thats why no one is bothering them now.

I'm reserved on any speculation on involvment of the murder till i see more.

I doubt its half, but even if so, who cares, whats it matter. I doubt many 30-40 year olds are listening to horrorcore with how stupid the music is, but maybe, I dont think it really matters though, none of this is really relevant.
I disagree. I believe the Horrorcore genre is entirely relevant to the discussion of this crime.

Take into account that the suspect in this quadruple homicide is not just a fan of this music, he was also a performer of this music.

Also, two of the four murder victims were known fans, such active fans that they had attended a Horrorcore just before the killings occured. Along with the accused killer.

Those are only the two most obvious reasons I find this topic relevant to this discussion. I can think of more.

I'm pretty much certain that no one in SKR, or horrorcore more generally, had any direct involvement in what Sam did. What they and their "art" provided was fertile ground and even goading for mindless violence. But you can't go after them for that.

It's the reaction of this visible core of the miscreants to the crimes that boggles my mind. Their response to the real blood of the real people they called friends is to say "yeah, right on, and don't forget to buy the track."

I guess they have achieved their goal. They are merciless, blood thirsty animals, devoid of all redeeming human features. They kill their own and drink the blood. And that goes for the blood of their own kids, too.

Congratulations, "SickTanick," "Razakel," and others, yeah, you shock us.

Well, I'm on my way to Long Island for a friend's art show. Should be beautiful out there on the ferry, in Long Island Sound. I'll have my son with me. I'll put into him the best that I can. So much is what you put into them.

--tap

I have realized a lot about myself, and about the world, how the world functions, and what drives people. But me being me, i must push through all of this and bring a positive out of a negative.

Thanks Sictanic, nothing brings more positivitey into my life than thinking about your pudgy *advertiser censored* killing someone and your fat girlfriend raping a dead body. You should be a public speaker.

...I think church choir pasts have proven to have negative reactions on children....there are many children who have been molested or have negative experinces in a church setting as anywhere else...I am referring to RAP artists mainly in the media commiting crimes,growing up in tough neighborhoods,are you seriously bringing Jayz up as a positive role model?...as far as I'm concerned jayz is telling kids how to be materialistic...who grew up in a horrible childhood and is telling kids to do horrible things?...I guess I just don't understand.Sadness fertilizes anger.No matter where you grew up.No matter who your friends are ,if there's someone who listens and helps ,it won't escalate.If there is noone to help and understand how you feel there will be consequences.

What's so hard to believe, i mean, really, that music about MURDER would have anything to do with this MURDER? And as has been said before, no one is saying that it caused the murders, but the whole subculture is what caused the situation, that's a proven fact.

Why so hell bent on defending it anyway? It's not a ridiculous notion that it had something to do with the crime. When they blamed Marylin Manson on school shootings, that was ridiculous. What's the difference? Manson didn't sing about killing people. He never said anything that would make anyone think, 'Hey, I should go shoot up my school'

Horrocore, however, sings about the exact things that took place. To a tee.

So I'll give you one thing that you're right about. You can never prove that horrorcore had nothing to do with these murders. Meanwhile, everyone with a little common sense will draw the obvious bridge between the two and move on. Maybe this discussion is for people who get it, maybe you should move on.

I've spent the past couple of days in the valley of banned,
Studying SickTanick's Doctrines of the Damned.
Gematria and occult symbology hides it,
But I have the key and I can unlock it.

Think I should take up rapping?

Let's examine some of the links to The Demonic Bible and Crowley's Goetia...

Many of SickTanick's tracks reference an Internet work known as the Demonic Bible by Tsirk Susej, this is the guy that was born in a haunted house I mentioned in my last posting. The thorough researcher will find multiple references to the work by examing the Donctrines of the Damned and SickTanick's other writings carefully. A copy of this book in PDF form can be easily found on the Internet.

Beginning on page 65 of the DM is a section entitled, "On Human Sacrifice" in which it is stated as follows, "It has often erroneously been believed that Satanists perform human sacrifices and other criminal acts such as molesting children or torturing animals. While this is rarely the case due to the obvious danger that such acts entail, anyone who has studied the nature of magic will understand the rationale behind such deviant practices. The magician who engages in this sort of activity is not a common sociopath or child molester who derives pleasure from torturing or killing an innocent victim. Rather, the magician in question draws on magical energy released by the emotionally charged victim and directs that energy to affect the world in some way."
(emphasis mine)

Satanists commonly do not use sacrifices because of both the danger of being caught, and the inability of most to handle the power resulting from the sacrifice,but it is not a moral decision:

" It is all too common to hear Satanists say things like 'A Satanist would never kill a living creature.' These statements, made by those who want to promote a positive image of Satanism, are clearly erroneous and are based on a Christian morality. It would be much more Satanic to admit that magical power can be raised through human sacrifice and used to enhance the power of a destruction ritual but the legal dangers of killing another human being outweigh the added benefit the sacrifice would add to the ritual. This statement attaches no moral or ethical implications to the murder of another human being. If you kill for your country you are called a hero but if you kill someone who has wronged you then you are called a criminal."

The section finishes with the words, "Satanists are superior. The masses
exist to serve. The life of one Satanist is worth the lives of a hundred
thousand men."

How could a Satanist go about conducting a human sacrifice without facing the dangerous legal consequences? Consider working in or accessing the places in our society where killing is legal such as a state sanctioned gas chamber, the military, or an abortion clinic.

Free Abortions anyone? Now the wise begin to see...

Another work referenced in Doctrine of the Damned is Crowley's Goetia, also known as The Lesser Key of Solomon. Remember the birth of Horus mentioned in my last posting? Some may have noted the statement, "shemhamphorash" in many of SickTanick's writings. This is a reference to the Goetia and the Kabbalah. Shemhamphorash is is an epithet for a 216-letter name of God derived from the Book of Exodus by reading the letters of three verses in a specific order.

And while we are on the number 3, what about those necklaces that fans of SKR wear with the triple inverted crosses? Three inverted crosses are symbolic of the three crosses present at Jesus' crucification. If you recall the biblical story, Jesus was crucified between two criminals – one of them admitted his crimes while the other one did not. The inverted cross is also known as the cross of St. Peter and is (incorrectly) used by some to represent the anti-christ. The correct representation of the anti-christ is an inverted cross with Jesus hung upside down as well. This misconception leads to some of the conspiracy theories about images like this:

inverted+cross.bmp

The number three also has additional powerful occult symbolism, for example representing the Unholy Trinity: Satan, the Anti-christ, and the Unholy Prophet. The thorough researcher will easily discern the meaning of the SKR necklaces from the above discussion and some additional research.

It is not a coincidence that track 3 of Doctrine of the Damned is the title track:

"I cant member bein born so i must be eternal, i am the lord lucifer
and these are my journals, now did i say that i was lucifer did i lie,
only you can be tellin me through reflections of these eyes,
my concept, is to bring these doctrines of mine, the time ive been
here the world is in fear till the end of time your livin ya lives
in the mother****in dark let me show you levels of conciousness
to tear that *advertiser censored* apart, i will tear at your mother****in heart i will make
you understand, none the less did you think i was a man, come and
see me in my gallerys of genocide the awnsers are in front of you,
why would i lie, am i a deciever with a serpents tounge or am
i nothing but Ya savior from a cross i was hung or am i just a normal
man thats just gone insane from my life all the tribulations and pain"

(to be continued)

In keeping with the same topic regarding the music itself, I think this commentary sums it up:

Horrorcore and similar genres may frighten outsiders--which is what they're supposed to do--but most fans are drawn to the theatrics and understand it's all fiction. Adults were horrified when Alice Cooper sang about necrophilia and staged mock hangings back in the 1970s. But now we can recognize him as the campy showman he really was. Menacing acts like Gwar and Slipknot will probably look the same in another 20 years.
Horrorcore is a deeply obscure, goth-influenced subgenre of rap. So far, attempts to define it in the light of McCroskey's alleged killings have been nebulous.

But if your kid was into it, you'd be worried. Bands have names like Dismembered Fetus and fans chat online about the occult. In horrorcore, the grotesque imagery has a quality of one-upmanship, as if the artists were saying, 'you think that's evil, well what about THIS?'

Were the slayings of Neiderbrock and her family McCroskey's bizarre attempt to gain credibility with other horrorcore artists and fans?
In the annals of 'devil music' murders, this one seems different. It's rare that homicidal fans are performers themselves. And how many shock rock fans have carried out crimes they foretold in their songs? Not many.
The bold is mine.

Link: http://www.nj.com/parenting/carrie_stetler/index.ssf/2009/10/horrorcore_richard_sam_mccrosk.html

Welcome back dangrsmind! Yes, I missed you. :)

(respectfully snipped)

The posting continues:

"May we surpass the number 5 for that is the number of man!
May we surpass the number 6 for that is the number of the devil!
May we surpass the number 7 for that is the number of God, and
we have surpassed him!"

That sounds like a Pixies song, Monkey Gone to Heaven.

Specific lyrics around the 2:00 mark:
YouTube - The Pixies- Monkey Gone to Heaven

Same song, but when they were younger, again the lyrics are around the 2:00 mark but hard to hear:
YouTube - the pixies monkey gone to heaven

My point being that many artists incorporate similar ideas into their work.

I just can't get past the gut feeling that Sick is only using these references superficially. I really have a hard time believing that it's much more than a schtick. (Sick's schtick, hey I'm a rapper!) And if he is trying to convert his listeners to Satanism, as I pointed out earlier, it is a legally recognized religion as far as the government is concerned they have the same right to practice their religion as any other believers.

IMO, Sam did not commit the murders because of Satanism, or horrorcore lyrics. His murderous desires attracted him to this culture, not the other way around.

I just can't get past the gut feeling that Sick is only using these references superficially. I really have a hard time believing that it's much more than a schtick. (Sick's schtick, hey I'm a rapper!) And if he is trying to convert his listeners to Satanism, as I pointed out earlier, it is a legally recognized religion as far as the government is concerned they have the same right to practice their religion as any other believers.

IMO, Sam did not commit the murders because of Satanism, or horrorcore lyrics. His murderous desires attracted him to this culture, not the other way around.

You're exactly right. Just as most gangster rap artists lyrics and image is all schtick, the same goes here, and the majority of fans, just as with gangster rap, know it. I mean, a white kid from the suburbs who loves gangster rap music and starts performing himself will use lyrics about dealing drugs and robbing and killing people, even though he never has, never wants, and never will do it. People who believe the artists lyrics are to be taken as real are very few and very stupid.

I remember when Ice-T made the song called cop-killer and was so criticized and he even had the government following him. The song was his version of a political statement, but people thought Ice-T was this guy going out and killing policemen.

I've spent the past couple of days in the valley of banned,
Studying SickTanick's Doctrines of the Damned.
Gematria and occult symbology hides it,
But I have the key and I can unlock it.

Think I should take up rapping?

No...:crazy:

The rhyme pattern would have been worked better if you had used "I can pry it" instead of "I can unlock it." ;)

I love it, there are all kinds of people there to jump on defense on the comments part of that article you just posted. "Being Satanist does not mean you worship the devil!" Right, saying you're Satanist just means you are in dire need of attention because apparently your parents didn't give you enough. If 'Satanism' isn't about worshiping Satan, then why is Satans' name a part of your religions name? Are you sure you know about anything you're talking about, or are you just an idiot? I'm betting the house that you're a moron.

I'm not religous at all. If you can call '**** happens' a religion, sign me up. Anyway, because of what I believe, Satanism just makes me giggle. I understand the need for some of these fools to go against mainstream. I myself like underground stuff from time to time. But I'm not on any kind of mission here. Plus wearing the same black tshirt and hoodie that you're waering doesn't ring too original to me. If the song playing is good, turn it up. If it's not good, turn it off. It's that easy. Other have to turn this objective crap into their life, which I guess is fine if you didn't have on to begin with. But to go against mainstream religion and go 'satanist' because it sounds cool, then you should be put into a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, seriously, how about some originality. I thought that is what art is all about!

I can honestly say that I have known about Horrocore rap longer than anyone here discussing it. (I don't know that for a fact, but I'm assuming) I always wondered how other people would react to it, which is why these discussions have entertained me so much. I just never sat and thought about how truly silly all of it is, and how stupid a lot of these kids look and sound. How utterly childish some of these people are.

My husband and I were talking more about the case (we're the ones that knew Mark in younger days). I thought I would add in some info that might offer more understanding to at least Mark's actions (since we didn't know his wife, I can't postulate as to what she was thinking). Mark had a SERIOUS problem with alcohol from his teens until at least 30. I mean SERIOUS ... to the point where he had many friends turn away from him, because he was so difficult to be around. By the time my honey connected up with him in about 1990, Mark was EXTREMELY active in AA, clean as a whistle and really, really outspoken about his sobriety. Our thought that I wanted to share with you is that Mark knew that one could have be a "wild-child" and still turn it around. Perhaps these were the rose-colored glasses he was looking through when he dealt with Emma and her 'wildness.' He felt that 'this too will pass' and to just hang in there with his precious daughter and see her through the difficult stages of her life. Likewise, perhaps Mark was able to identify and wish to mentor Sam, thus having blinders on when seeing (or, not seeing, as it were) the danger. He also came from a 'broken home' and knew the pain that both Emma and Sam perhaps were feeling. His Dad died when Mark was either in high school or younger. His Mom remarried eventually (a state cop or sheriff department, we think, but a non-city-type cop). He, too, died of some illness. Now his Mom has lost her son, as well. I can't fathom the pain she must feel.

Hi wadahoot and welcome to the board! (Sorry for the late welcome but I keep getting distracted by life.)

It's always been my impression of Mark, through local comments that have been reported and made on this board, that he was a very caring person. It sounds like he became a pastor because of a strong desire to help others. In this light it's easy to see why he didn't shun Emma's friends. He would have reached out, not turned away. It's not his fault that Sam could not be reached.

I love it, there are all kinds of people there to jump on defense on the comments part of that article you just posted. "Being Satanist does not mean you worship the devil!" Right, saying you're Satanist just means you are in dire need of attention because apparently your parents didn't give you enough.

I do believe this behavior, especially in younger people, could be a cry for attention many times. I dont believe a girl like Mel in this case was a satanist. She was probably a young, not very popular(off the internet), pissed off person who thought it would be cool to act like a satanist.

Anyway, because of what I believe, Satanism just makes me giggle.

Me as well. These people hate the 'sheep' who follow jesus so much and religion. And the only thing more stupid for them to do IMO, is to follow Satan. They are the exact 'sheep' they criticize. I understand atheists, but Satanism makes no sense to me at all

I understand the need for some of these fools to go against mainstream. I myself like underground stuff from time to time. But I'm not on any kind of mission here. Plus wearing the same black tshirt and hoodie that you're waering doesn't ring too original to me. If the song playing is good, turn it up. If it's not good, turn it off. It's that easy. Other have to turn this objective crap into their life, which I guess is fine if you didn't have on to begin with. But to go against mainstream religion and go 'satanist' because it sounds cool, then you should be put into a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, seriously, how about some originality. I thought that is what art is all about!

I can honestly say that I have known about Horrocore rap longer than anyone here discussing it. (I don't know that for a fact, but I'm assuming) I always wondered how other people would react to it, which is why these discussions have entertained me so much. I just never sat and thought about how truly silly all of it is, and how stupid a lot of these kids look and sound. How utterly childish some of these people are.

I bought one horrorcore cd in my rap days when I was about 15 years old, around 95. I took absolutely none of it seriously. It was just like watching a movie or tv show.

Welcome back dangrsmind! Yes, I missed you. :)

That sounds like a Pixies song, Monkey Gone to Heaven.

Specific lyrics around the 2:00 mark:
YouTube - The Pixies- Monkey Gone to Heaven

Same song, but when they were younger, again the lyrics are around the 2:00 mark but hard to hear:
YouTube - the pixies monkey gone to heaven

Breaking my one posting rule just for this brief comment...

There is nothing superficial about the incorporation of these themes into SickTanick's audio grimoires...this is not the same as Alice Cooper or the Pixies or most other uses of Satanic images in popular music. IMO he's gone to significant effort to hide teachings in these recordings. I may not be impressed with his rapping, but the hidden stuff is in fact fairly subtle and much more involved than you are making it out to be here.

Please also note that I am not suggesting that these themes being present in the music led to these murders. I've previously posted a debunking of that reasoning in the old thread. We simply don't see the spatial correlations of crime that would be expected if horrorcore was the cause.

Nevertheless, these hidden messages are there in the music and its unclear how many of the listeners really knew about them. Did Sam know about this stuff and understand it? I sort of doubt it, but I don't really know.

Is it just me, or hasn't it already been established SKR takes their Satanism seriously?

I recall earlier in the thread (the quote was either posted directly or linked to, but I don't want to wade back through all those messages to find it) Sicktanick made it perfectly clear SKR's purpose was primarily theistic, secondarily entertainment. I don't put a lot of stock into what this group claims, but I do take their word on this aspect of their artistic endeavors.

The only reason I address and readdress this at all is that this "seriousness" implies a deeper intent and bent toward lawlessness, which is very influential, very related, very escalating (and perhaps instigating, though we have no concrete evidence of this as of yet) to these crimes.

Is it just me, or hasn't it already been established SKR takes their Satanism seriously?

I recall earlier in the thread (the quote was either posted directly or linked to, but I don't want to wade back through all those messages to find it) Sicktanick made it perfectly clear SKR's purpose was primarily theistic, secondarily entertainment. I don't put a lot of stock into what this group claims, but I do take their word on this aspect of their artistic endeavors.

The only reason I address and readdress this at all is that this "seriousness" implies a deeper intent and bent toward lawlessness, which is very influential, very related, very escalating (and perhaps instigating, though we have no concrete evidence of this as of yet) to these crimes.

No. SickTanick has explicitly stated that he is "modern" Satanist and not a theistic Satanist. This was in PiXy's interview with him I believe.

PS I guess rules were made to be broken. ;)

No. SickTanick has explicitly stated that he is "modern" Satanist and not a theistic Satanist. This was in PiXy's interview with him I believe.

PS I guess rules were made to be broken. ;)

You're right, dangrsmind. He did make that point, with emphasis. "Theistic" was not the appropriate word to use. Maybe "ideological" would've been better suited.

I dont think these people are preying on young people, I think the target audience for these artists is anybody who will buy their cd's and merchandise, the majority of rap fans are young. These people are about making a living and money no matter who its off of.

I also dont see anything wrong with any musician having relationships with their fans, the only reason its wrong with Emma and Mel is because theye16 and likely around drinking and marijuana. None of this has anything to do with the murder or with what McCroskey, who I forgot even committed the murders reading here for so long, did.

And if these people encourage these fans to commit criminal acts like murder or rape its in the same way other violent rap genre's do, through their lyrics. And 99% of these fans take the content less seriously than you do. Me and all my friends listened to music about drug dealing, murder, and robbery growing up, and none of us even thought about doing anything like that, and we knew most of the artists didnt either. I think the way the blame for THESE MURDERS is being directed on here has gotten ridiculous.

If any of the artists were named suspects or even persons of interest and evidence came out that they did have some direct involvement with McCroskey commiting the murders than I would understand all of this, but that hasnt happened.

You verbalized exactly how I feel. You are correct their target is anyone who will buy their crap. Unfortunately that seems to be impressionable and vulnerable children. I don't blame SKR for the murders, my concern is the influence they have on children, and their activities with them. Illegal activities that they personally do with them in the same room. Other artists of different genre that have commited illegal acts with minors have been arrested and convicted. Why shouldn't SKR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman