VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, that really spooks me! The reason you dont see any comments from Emma on Sam's cached myspace is bc before he got arrested or right after SOMEONE deleted them off..... not sure why, seems like that would be interfering in an investigation if they found out WHO did it to me

I originally posted this... I got it from this website:
http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/boar...4f9774555a2100

On the website user 'Percival' posted it. I am not sure if anyone got a screengrab or not before the messages were deleted. It would be worth asking....

Breaking my one posting rule just for this brief comment...

There is nothing superficial about the incorporation of these themes into SickTanick's audio grimoires...this is not the same as Alice Cooper or the Pixies or most other uses of Satanic images in popular music. IMO he's gone to significant effort to hide teachings in these recordings. I may not be impressed with his rapping, but the hidden stuff is in fact fairly subtle and much more involved than you are making it out to be here.

Please also note that I am not suggesting that these themes being present in the music led to these murders. I've previously posted a debunking of that reasoning in the old thread. We simply don't see the spatial correlations of crime that would be expected if horrorcore was the cause.

Nevertheless, these hidden messages are there in the music and its unclear how many of the listeners really knew about them. Did Sam know about this stuff and understand it? I sort of doubt it, but I don't really know.

Thanks for looking more closely at the "teachings". I find it fascinating. I struggled with whether or not I thought their personas where gimmick (as in KISS) or if they were real practicing Satanists (or whatever they are called). I do believe the crib video lets us know they live the lifestyle of more than just comic book collectors. Worshipping serial killers takes that to a new level for me; comic book characters never actually killed anyone. Besides, I’ve seen Alice Cooper’s crib – he was shtick as is Gene Simmons. They wanted to be fat cats and make money. This fat man is a teacher – he believes in imparting dark teachings through his music and hence, the “kids” that are his fans calling themselves unholy disciples, etc.

This influence has a much broader scope than going to see the latest slasher flick or buying a few taboo CDs. The horror movie is a moment of entertainment, but it usually doesn’t become your lifestyle in which you wear the uniform, complete with medallions and symbols, chat with the actors online and go party with them.

I can see that the influence in this music and “lifestyle” extends beyond just a horror movie analogy.
The fact that the fans IMMERSE themselves so completely should bother someone! Subconsciously the followers are being indoctrinated – sure they may be just going along for the rebellion, but I believe the dark influences are affecting their lives. They may not be going out and committing murders, but lives indeed are being taken through destruction of their own lives and the ability to live a psychologically healthy life.

I’m not a Christian but I do believe in God and in dark forces. I do not underestimate the power they have. I just can’t help but believe that no good was ever going to come from the devotion that young Emma and Mel were giving to their real “family”.

As far as aborted fetuses go, and this is just my own opinion and don’t want to be off topic, I think that desensitizing young people to abortion just further assists in the loss of value for human life that we see so consistently here on the boards – even their own. Death and destruction becomes normal. Live for yourself, but destroy yourself in the process.

Plus wearing the same black tshirt and hoodie that you're waering doesn't ring too original to me.

I've always been amused that kids wishing to be a unique and special individual end up doing something like mega-piercing, tatting, and the SKR 'uniform.' Why? Because ‘everyone’ in their group does it, and they are no longer unique!

BTW, I just caught the end of a story Anderson Cooper did on this last night and he had a horrorcore "expert" on. Can't remember the guy's name, but basically it was LAME. They distilled horrorcore down to just pretty much the verbal version of what happens in a slasher movie. Some expert. I think it goes a bit beyond that (then again I haven't been to a new slasher film in quite a while).

This underground scene involves MORE than the music. If it were just the music alone, we'd poo poo the notion that it had a causal connection to the killing. That is what the in depth analysis is missing - not just the music but the totality of the circumstances here, taking into consideration the personal relationships and constant communitcation with minors, acts the artists ask their followers to perform to show devotion and adoration, the mere reference to being deciples, symbols the followers wear (many of the videos the SKR necklace is a focal point) the drugs, of course, and actual satanic teachings.

It always amazes me how "conformist" the so-called non-conformists become and how they don't realize it. They all dress the same, talk the same, buy the same music and music merchandise etc. They conform to their small group and yet, think they are sooooo rebellious. The irony is completely lost on them.

To me it's a hellavalot more like Manson than just kids listening to rap artists or Marilyn Manson. Gather the lost young souls and feed their minds with crap and have them follow and worship you and your teachings. The internet is the new Spahn Ranch where they virtually live together.

In keeping with the same topic regarding the music itself, I think this commentary sums it up:

The bold is mine.

Link: http://www.nj.com/parenting/carrie_stetler/index.ssf/2009/10/horrorcore_richard_sam_mccrosk.html

You know that article makes a lot of sense. Now it even has me questioning the fact of whether or not he wrote those songs after the murders because I've often wondered why none of his myspace pages contained any of his music. Maybe that explains it?

Or is it possible he made the music after the fatal bludgeonings? Some 'Syko Sam' videos were posted on YouTube after the September 18 killings, apparently not by McCroskey himself but someone with the screen name "SykoSam666.''

You know that article makes a lot of sense. Now it even has me questioning the fact of whether or not he wrote those songs after the murders because I've often wondered why none of his myspace pages contained any of his music. Maybe that explains it?

That article is completely wrong.

All of his music was on his myspace page dedicated to his Syko Sam persona at myspace.com/samissyko before it got taken down. I saw everything on the page after the story broke and it had about 7 of his songs on it including "evil voices" and "murderous rage". He also talked about his rap music on the page saying he had only been rapping for a few months and it was something he was just messing around with, which I have mentioned earlier in the thread. Someone obviously got the mp3's on it and put them on youtube.

I also saw everything he had on all three of his updated pages that got taken down, his personal page, his Syko Sam page, and his Wicked Intent Promotion page. His personal page had the most stuff, a lot of pictures and some short videos of him acting stupid. His samissyko page was the only one with his music, and the promotion page was all about thw Wicked Intent rappers.

That article is completely wrong.

All of his music was on his myspace page dedicated to his Syko Sam persona at myspace.com/samissyko before it got taken down. I saw everything on the page after the story broke and it had about 7 of his songs on it including "evil voices" and "murderous rage". He also talked about his rap music on the page saying he had only been rapping for a few months and it was something he was just messing around with, which I have mentioned earlier in the thread. Someone obviously got the mp3's on it and put them on youtube.

Yeah I thought about that too, but he "did" sign in on the 18th remember? He could have added them then, because in all the caches I've seen dated before the 18 his music was not on them to my knowledge, but you could be right this ad could be full of crap.

Or is it possible he made the music after the fatal bludgeonings? Some 'Syko Sam' videos were posted on YouTube after the September 18 killings, apparently not by McCroskey himself but someone with the screen name "SykoSam666.''

Snipped by me..

The SykoSam666 is actually against Sam in the sense that he is trying in his way to "expose" him. He is also the one that wrote this:

http://sammccrosky.blogspot.com/

The music was in fact on Sam's myspace before the whole profile was deleted.. This guy managed to download it before it was.

To me it's a hellavalot more like Manson than just kids listening to rap artists or Marilyn Manson. Gather the lost young souls and feed their minds with crap and have them follow and worship you and your teachings. The internet is the new Spahn Ranch where they virtually live together.

BBM

Wow! Great line! It really sums it all up. Frightening and probably true - IMO.

Here is a new article from Detroit examining horrorcore and the effects on fans http://www.detnews.com/article/20091010/ENT04/910100310/Is--horrorcore--getting-a-bad-rap
Here's a quote of interest:
Sicktanick -- who headlined the first-ever "Strictly for the Wicked" festival -- released a statement on MySpace where he said his music was going to get "more blasphemous, more violent and more (expletive) brutal," as his way of honoring the tragedy's victims.
Delightful. :yuck:

A bit more on those SKR necklaces...

Another meaning of thosre SKR necklaces has to do with the practice of Obeah. Sicktanick says that he is an occultist rather than a Satanist, which means that he employs/enjoys multiple magical traditions in his workings. One area of occult knowledge that SickTanick claims is the practice of voodoo and in particular the practice of Obi; Obi is the voodoo god (lwa) which is essentially the embodiment of evl, although Obi/Obeah also refers to the entire practice of magic

As part of voodoo ceremonies, patterns known as a veve or vévé are drawn the ground. Several of these include triple crosses or double angled inverted cross patterns. As one example:

450px-VeveBrigitte.svg.png

Maman Brigitte is one of the Guede lwa, the voodoo gods of the dead.

In one of his blog postings SickTanick mentions a line from a song that encodes voodoo knowledge. Specifically he references the "crossroads". If you examine the veve above, you can see that it is drawn around a central cross. This cross is drawn a the beginning of a ceremony and oriented to the cardinal directions (NSEW) and is known as the crossroads. The crossroads symbolizes the boundary between the spirit world of the lwa and the earth (that is the waking world of humans). SickTanick also mentions 23 coins, but I will leave the meaning of this symbology and the number 23 for a subsequent posting.

Gematria: Initial Clues

Gematria is an occult method of giving hidden meanings to words and texts via a numerical assignment to the letters in the text. Special significance is given to words that compute to the same values or specially meaningful values.

SickTanick says that he uses the "Hebrew" system of gematria to encode hidden knowledge into his music. Unfortunately there are in fact a number of systems of gematria that might be called "Hebrew" and his texts are written in English so the procedure for the encoding was unclear to me. Some have joked about SickTanick's lack of spelling abilities, something I can relate to since I am also a terrible speller, but then I started to wonder...

Some of these misspellings are consistent in all of his writings. For example, he always spells "disciples" incorrectly as "desciples". I've even seen some other people here starting to use this misspelling. Think about the import of this apparently innocent phenomenon as you read the following.

I have concluded that this use is not because he can't spell the word, it is because he is trying to imbue the words with hidden symbolism and (in theory) magical power. I did some calculations using various gematria methods and approaches, and I believe I have found the answer.

Using a specific English encoding and the basic Hebrew system of gematria, the phrase "DISCIPLES OF THE WATCH" encodes to 739. However with the purposeful misspelling "DESCIPLES OF THE WATCH" it converts to 729. I am sure many of you are saying "so f-ing what", and I did too at first, at least until I realized that 729 = 3^6. Three sixes get it?

And this is just the tip of the gematria iceberg...

Horrorcore Witch Hunt?
In the previous thread, I pointed out the real dangers of a possible horrorcore witch hunt. A the time a number of posters vilified me for this, and claimed that it was a preposterous suggestion. But now we've see none person lose custody of the children due to the mere mention of horrorcore (and I am sure other factors but still). There now is another murder which is tied to horrorcore in the media although the connection is much more tenuous than in this case, and the case of the murdered census worker has also been attributed horrorcore.

While I reveal to you some (but not all) of the hidden mesages in this material, I also caution against the initiation of a witch hunt which will inevitably end in harming more innocent people than guilty.

Yeah I thought about that too, but he "did" sign in on the 18th remember? He could have added them then, because in all the caches I've seen dated before the 18 his music was not on them to my knowledge, but you could be right this ad could be full of crap.

The 18th was the day he last logged onto his personal page, Sep 14th was the day he last logged onto his promo page. We dont know the last time he logged onto his music page.

The last cache of his music page page was from August, though the myspace music players mp3's have been deleted, you can see the player had over 2,300 plays. And if you look down at the comments from friends, you see that they are complementing his music and mentioning certain songs, including "the voices."

I dont think that article is full of crap, well I guess they are, but I think theyre basing theyre assumption on nothing and have seen too many movies. So basically they are doing their job.

I had to look at the cache page in internet exporerer and minimize/maximize a couple times to be able to view it correctly.

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q="h...7&mkt=en-EN&setlang=en-EN&w=4c7a643e,16d63333

A bit more on those SKR necklaces...

Another meaning of thosre SKR necklaces has to do with the practice of Obeah. Sicktanick says that he is an occultist rather than a Satanist, which means that he employs/enjoys multiple magical traditions in his workings. One area of occult knowledge that SickTanick claims is the practice of voodoo and in particular the practice of Obi; Obi is the voodoo god (lwa) which is essentially the embodiment of evl, although Obi/Obeah also refers to the entire practice of magic

As part of voodoo ceremonies, patterns known as a veve or vévé are drawn the ground. Several of these include triple crosses or double angled inverted cross patterns. As one example:

450px-VeveBrigitte.svg.png

Maman Brigitte is one of the Guede lwa, the voodoo gods of the dead.

In one of his blog postings SickTanick mentions a line from a song that encodes voodoo knowledge. Specifically he references the "crossroads". If you examine the veve above, you can see that it is drawn around a central cross. This cross is drawn a the beginning of a ceremony and oriented to the cardinal directions (NSEW) and is known as the crossroads. The crossroads symbolizes the boundary between the spirit world of the lwa and the earth (that is the waking world of humans). SickTanick also mentions 23 coins, but I will leave the meaning of this symbology and the number 23 for a subsequent posting.

Gematria: Initial Clues

Gematria is an occult method of giving hidden meanings to words and texts via a numerical assignment to the letters in the text. Special significance is given to words that compute to the same values or specially meaningful values.

SickTanick says that he uses the "Hebrew" system of gematria to encode hidden knowledge into his music. Unfortunately there are in fact a number of systems of gematria that might be called "Hebrew" and his texts are written in English so the procedure for the encoding was unclear to me. Some have joked about SickTanick's lack of spelling abilities, something I can relate to since I am also a terrible speller, but then I started to wonder...

Some of these misspellings are consistent in all of his writings. For example, he always spells "disciples" incorrectly as "desciples". I've even seen some other people here starting to use this misspelling. Think about the import of this apparently innocent phenomenon as you read the following.

I have concluded that this use is not because he can't spell the word, it is because he is trying to imbue the words with hidden symbolism and (in theory) magical power. I did some calculations using various gematria methods and approaches, and I believe I have found the answer.

Using a specific English encoding and the basic Hebrew system of gematria, the phrase "DISCIPLES OF THE WATCH" encodes to 739. However with the purposeful misspelling "DESCIPLES OF THE WATCH" it converts to 729. I am sure many of you are saying "so f-ing what", and I did too at first, at least until I realized that 729 = 3^6. Three sixes get it?

And this is just the tip of the gematria iceberg...

Horrorcore Witch Hunt?
In the previous thread, I pointed out the real dangers of a possible horrorcore witch hunt. A the time a number of posters vilified me for this, and claimed that it was a preposterous suggestion. But now we've see none person lose custody of the children due to the mere mention of horrorcore (and I am sure other factors but still). There now is another murder which is tied to horrorcore in the media although the connection is much more tenuous than in this case, and the case of the murdered census worker has also been attributed horrorcore.

While I reveal to you some (but not all) of the hidden mesages in this material, I also caution against the initiation of a witch hunt which will inevitably end in harming more innocent people than guilty.
Thank you for your research into this subject. It is chilling to think of SickTanick using gematria in this way, but fascinating as well.

Do you know if it common practice for an "occultist" to combine traditions in this way? I'd think the result of such a mix (if there is such a thing) of magics would be less effective than more so, but I'm just guessing.

Thank you for your research into this subject. It is chilling to think of SickTanick using gematria in this way, but fascinating as well.

Do you know if it common practice for an "occultist" to combine traditions in this way? I'd think the result of such a mix (if there is such a thing) of magics would be less effective than more so, but I'm just guessing.

Interesting question and worthy of a more detailed response than I will give here, however in short I would say no this isn't true. There is a long history of syncretism in magic. All of the Caribbean traditions, Obeah included, are syncretic for example.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syncretism

Love it. Keep up the good work and research. I look forward to your daily post!

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but it looks like there is another recent incidence of Horrorcore fans killing people.

A toxic mix of horrorcore hip-hop, slasher cable TV and a Manson cult obsession may have been enough to twist the troubled minds of four teens accused of unleashing a murderous rage in bucolic Mont Vernon, N.H.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1203361

Who is Razakel?

The female rapper known as Razakel from the the SKR crew refuses to reveal her true name to the press. Possibly because she doesn't want to be hassled or has a previous criminal record. Or possibly because in magical thinking knowledge of a person's true name allows one to magically affect that person or being. Consider the tale of Rumpelstiltskin and other similar stories and myths. An updating of this idea to the 21st century world of the Internet is considered in Vernor Vinge's excellent book True Names.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_n...ames"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Names

From a deleted Wikipedia entry: "Razakel figures in some rare (mostly oral) European folklore, which tells of a man 'who is a blasphemer born in sin and beyond salvation' (both a *advertiser censored* and unbaptised). As he grows up, he gradually turns to a life of sin and sorcery. He later devotes his life to the servitude of an evil spirit (claimed to be Asmodai) in order to receive unnatural power and wisdom. Accepting this proposal, the demon strips the man of his conscience and human emotion and later turns him into a demon whom he names Razakel (see points below). He then grants Razakel the power to inflict madness and despair, which he must do for eternity. In some ways, the tale is a typical one of reaching for things best left untouched, or gaining power at the cost of one's own humanity and soul."

Consider the following artist’s rendition of this story by Deviant Art artist ~5exer:
Asmodi_and_Razakel_by_5exer.jpg

The artist writes, “This is Asmodai (The demon of lust) at the moment he enslaved Razakel. I found according to belief that Razakel was born an unbaptized as well as a *advertiser censored* child therefore lived his life ostracized as a blasphemer. He later immersed himself into sorcery and sold his soul to Asmodai. After this proposal was made, Razakel was stripped of his conscience and human emotion and later turned into a demon himself. As the story goes Asmodai deemed him "Razakel" as a form of mockery to the arch angel Raphael. “

I want you to especially note the four “chains” holding Razakel in this image.

Now consider the following image [WARNING: may be disturbing to some]: http://pics1.vampirefreaks.com/s/si/sik/sikbxtchrazakel/15124752.jpg

Razakel's MySpace page features a disembowled demoness sitting on a chair of bones. In the lower right hand corner there is the sun symbol from the New Mexico flag smeared with blood. The sun symbol is in fact a sacred indian symbol used by the Zia tribe. The depiction here would be similarly offensive to a Zia person as many of the anti-Christian images employed by SKR are to Christians. This symbol is magically associated with the number 4. From Wikipedia:

The number four is embodied in:
the four points of the compass (north, south, east, and west);
the four seasons of the year (spring, summer, autumn and winter);
the four periods of each day (morning, noon, evening and night);
the four seasons of life (childhood, youth, middle years and old age); and
the Zia's belief that with life comes four sacred obligations one must develop (a strong body, a clear mind, a pure spirit, and a devotion to the welfare of others).

The number four appears in other places in this image. Consider the four pins inserted into the "ragdoll" or "poppet".

Another occult symbol here is the removal or blinding of one eye. Both of the severed heads in the image appear to have been blinded in the right eye as does the "ragdoll" in the lower left. The left eye is thought to be the "evil eye" and is a symbol of the left hand path. Note that the seated Razakel figure appears to have been blinded in both eyes, while the inverted pentagram symbol on her crown appears at the location of the mystical "third eye".

The thoughtful researcher will consider what has been said and also what has been left unsaid here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bxvice