VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but it looks like there is another recent incidence of Horrorcore fans killing people.

A toxic mix of horrorcore hip-hop, slasher cable TV and a Manson cult obsession may have been enough to twist the troubled minds of four teens accused of unleashing a murderous rage in bucolic Mont Vernon, N.H.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1203361

The horrorcore connection here is tenuous at best. While it is true that the killers were fans of the music (ICP is mentioned) they were also fans of the TV show Dexter and posted messages to MySpace about the show not the music.

This is not similar to the Farmville case based on my current knowledge of these two events. Maybe more evidence of a horrorcore/occult connection will emerge in this case, but I'm not seeing it right now.

Another occult symbol here is the removal or blinding of one eye. Both of the severed heads in the image appear to have been blinded in the right eye as does the "ragdoll" in the lower left. The left eye is thought to be the "evil eye" and is a symbol of the left hand path. Note that the seated Razakel figure appears to have been blinded in both eyes, while the inverted pentagram symbol on her crown appears at the location of the mystical "third eye".

Severed heads? Um, i think i am missing a picture?

::edit:: ah there a myspace link in there, i got it, thanks :D

Interesting... Good for speculation, not sure its really conected and all but good for specualtion :)

Severed heads? Um, i think i am missing a picture?

::edit:: ah there a myspace link in there, i got it, thanks :D

Interesting... Good for speculation, not sure its really conected and all but good for specualtion :)

The human body is symbolized by the number five and the upside-up pentagram. While the bodies aren't shown in the image, a body with the head removed is therefore magically connected to the number four.

Excluding the SKR logo which depicts three additional skulls, there are four severed heads in this image. The two obvious ones and then also the two skulls in the chair of bones.

A chair has four legs and four legs are shown in the image (two on the demoness and two on the baby)

The baby also appears to have been blinded in one eye although it is impossible to see from this image for sure. Given this assumption, there are four unblinded eyes in the image.

In keeping with the same topic regarding the music itself, I think this commentary sums it up:

Quote:
Horrorcore and similar genres may frighten outsiders--which is what they're supposed to do--but most fans are drawn to the theatrics and understand it's all fiction. Adults were horrified when Alice Cooper sang about necrophilia and staged mock hangings back in the 1970s. But now we can recognize him as the campy showman he really was. Menacing acts like Gwar and Slipknot will probably look the same in another 20 years.Horrorcore is a deeply obscure, goth-influenced subgenre of rap. So far, attempts to define it in the light of McCroskey's alleged killings have been nebulous.

But if your kid was into it, you'd be worried. Bands have names like Dismembered Fetus and fans chat online about the occult. In horrorcore, the grotesque imagery has a quality of one-upmanship, as if the artists were saying, 'you think that's evil, well what about THIS?'

Were the slayings of Neiderbrock and her family McCroskey's bizarre attempt to gain credibility with other horrorcore artists and fans?
In the annals of 'devil music' murders, this one seems different. It's rare that homicidal fans are performers themselves. And how many shock rock fans have carried out crimes they foretold in their songs? Not many.

The bold is mine.

Link: http://www.nj.com/parenting/carrie_stetler/index.ssf/2009/10/horrorcore_richard_sam_mccrosk.html

[BIBM]

good article ...

a bit O/T: from my perspective, Slipknot & Gwar are in a vastly different league (aside from their success)

I actually personally like Slipknot, although I don't listen to them regularly but my nephew is a huge fan & even my husband listens to them

Gwar I can't stand only b/c they're so growly & heavy but they are so campy that it's obvious (or should be to most) they are mocking even themselves in their music and interviews

On that point, from what I've seen, this underground horrorcore crap like SKR is something even I can't wrap my mind around & I'm open to almost anything - I've listened to ICP so that I know what my nephew is listening to (I used to have guardianship of him) & actually didn't mind a couple of their songs

It doesn't give me the creeps like this SKR stuff

when otherwise liberal-minded, tolerant citizens get the willies, something is off, seriously off

[BIBM]when otherwise liberal-minded, tolerant citizens get the willies, something is off, seriously off

Couldn't agree with you more - I feel the same way!

I also noted on Razakel's MySpace page that, instead of the 'button' that says 'be my friend' she has changed it to 'become my victim' ... what a delightful young woman. :eek:

see,last time I was on I could not express why I am so upset that SKR
or SKR influence is being blamed for this tragedy.I don't like SKR music but I like the fact that they are a small underground label doing their thing.I don't think they are on the intellectual level that would make a liberal appreciate them.I think that's the only difference between SKR and other more mainstream labels that support horror as a genre.If Razakel or Sicktanick would have come out and explained in bifg words why this genre appeals to them,noone would have thought twice that they have anything to do with what happened.Instead everyone is reading way too much into it .Sam acted on his own.Simple as that.

Couldn't agree with you more - I feel the same way!

I also noted on Razakel's MySpace page that, instead of the 'button' that says 'be my friend' she has changed it to 'become my victim' ... what a delightful young woman. :eek:

was that recently or has it always been that way

...that's what my myspace button used to say...I like that a lot..
...i guess it's just so hard to explain...and I don't understand why it's hard....everyone loves to go see a horror movie...and of course noone expects a person to kill afterwards....skr believes in that genre...and no way would they have expected that to happen....I wholeheartely believe that this is a human tragedy...and there's so much we don't know....so much that pushed sam over the edge and it has nothing whatsoever to do with what he listens to and the music he made himself...

The human body is symbolized by the number five and the upside-up pentagram. While the bodies aren't shown in the image, a body with the head removed is therefore magically connected to the number four.

Excluding the SKR logo which depicts three additional skulls, there are four severed heads in this image. The two obvious ones and then also the two skulls in the chair of bones.

A chair has four legs and four legs are shown in the image (two on the demoness and two on the baby)

The baby also appears to have been blinded in one eye although it is impossible to see from this image for sure. Given this assumption, there are four unblinded eyes in the image.

I dont doubt the symbolism, i just ment i not sure it connected to the murder before hand.. As in the groups.

[...]Some of these misspellings are consistent in all of his writings. For example, he always spells "disciples" incorrectly as "desciples". I've even seen some other people here starting to use this misspelling. Think about the import of this apparently innocent phenomenon as you read the following.
[...]
Using a specific English encoding and the basic Hebrew system of gematria, the phrase "DISCIPLES OF THE WATCH" encodes to 739. However with the purposeful misspelling "DESCIPLES OF THE WATCH" it converts to 729. I am sure many of you are saying "so f-ing what", and I did too at first, at least until I realized that 729 = 3^6. Three sixes get it?[...]

Re "desciples":

Greetings dangrsmind. Thanks for all of the effort you've invested in this, and for sharing it with us. Unfortunately, it seems there is an error in your post. Sicktanick does repeatedly misspell "disciple" and "disciples", but not in the manner you suggested, "desciples"; rather, he repeatedly uses the spelling "deciples". Since I'm not sure what system you used to map English words to a numeric value, I'm unsure whether the effect is that your post contains a repeated typo, or if backing theory itself it is incorrect.

Re Sicktanick's occult life:

Sick recently set his post that addressed his occult credibility to private viewing only. Perhaps he did so inadvertently. If not, it seems like a wussy move. Or to put it in terms he might prefer "damn, if he did that on purpose, that PBDB is bltch made." It's also nearly pointless, as in the internet era his bragging about having teh ultimat d3adly powerz will be on display for a long time:

http://74.125.93.132/search?client=...d=99021159&blogId=497407410&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

This link was posted earlier in the thread before he set it to private, but I'd like to point out an interesting section:

"Now, when it comes to my occult works, that is for me and only me to know, ya never know, if your life DOES start falling apart and you have wronged me, maybe just maybe you have had the pleasure of recieving a gift from my occult workings, maybe not, no one will ever know but me."

Now, this is in a post specifically attempting to establish his street/occult cred, so it's just as likely that this was meant to be more Sicktanick teh 3VlL OCCULT RITUALIST than Shrim the man. But far more interesting, is a similar idea he alludes to in the post regarding the death and murder of his "friends"*, where one would have to assume that he is writing in a more serious tone; ie, more as Shrim the man than Sicktanick teh DEFILER. In confronting those who call him a snitch and focus on that rather than the death of the girls, he says:

[...]**** YOU ALL i wish DEATH to fall upon all of your families, i hope your newborns suffer and your seed is tainted, i hope YOU get murdered, i hope that you will watch someone you love DIE in front of your eyes, i curse you all to the worst degree, i hope the heavens fall in front of your eyes and your lives crumble, and they will... believe me. You can only **** with a person who walks the path i do for so long before things mysteriously start to happen. (and no thats not a threat, lets just say i dont NEED to lift a finger, things seems to "work out" either way) .

Here he mentions his left-hand path, and insists that his enemies will suffer tremendously. Followers of the left-hand path are willing to use magick to harm their enemies. So he -- in the middle of a post about the tragic death of his fans and friends and their family -- mentions that his occult power is rather dangerous for his enemies. Interesting.

The more I read, the more it seems that Sicktanick actually believes in the power that his occult practices provide him... He even has a (quite silly) post where he touches on a pseudoscientific explanation for occult power:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=99021159&blogId=419955575

In another post, he says (while explaining the role of a deciple, it's an interesting, silly read in its entirety):

[...]if you come to see me live.... and you dont wanna get hit... go to the ****in back and let the deciplez take charge... this is the next step in the evolution of the wicked****, no more fun and games, no more entertainment, its time for REALITY and its time to put fear in the hearts of the world in the name of satan[...]
- http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=99021159&blogId=230393758

No more entertainment! I can see how some impressionable idiots might take that too far. Though I doubt he has to worry too much about too many people being entertained by his music ;-) In all seriousness though, when I listened to In Tha Name Of, I was amazed at the sense of evil it evoked. I've long been a (part-time) fan of dark music, and laughed at people who took it too seriously, and at those who suspected that it had a significant negative effect on listeners, but this was my immediate reaction to his song. Hypocrisy? Perhaps! But besides the fact that my position has been more nuanced in the months leading up to the murders, I also think that it has something to do with the difference between singing about, on the one hand, abstract evil or dark matters, and on the other hand, glorifying concrete, graphic evil actions. (All that said, if I was into horrorcore music, I think I would like many of his songs. I prefer some of what I've heard from him -- aesthetically -- over what I've recently heard from several others horrorcore performers.)

Sicktanick and Sam

For the record -- to date -- I sincerely doubt that Sicktanick commanded (or even expected, though of course that's less certain) Sam to commit these vile acts. But it is easy to see how a disturbed individual could either misinterpret the message or how that individual, having plunged himself into a reality full of these dark thoughts, could find his conscience desensitized and the obstacles to a realization of his horrific fantasies destroyed.

As an aside, it's quite humorous to imagine Sam reading these boards, furious that the spotlight is once again being blocked by (the ever-widening, baby-faced) Sicktanick. "NOOOOO I! ME! ME! I-IIIIIII KILLED THEM! PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE" What a loser. :-P

Re Sicktanick's misspelling in general:

I too spent some time combing over his words and taking note of his misspellings and wondering at their meaning. But then I came across several posts that had rather silly and almost certainly meaningless spelling errors, eg, a post where he mentioned being accused of rape and that the accuser should take a "D&A" test :-D Then I saw him mentioning that we should forgive his spelling of charichter ... Gematria has always seemed like such an indeterministic endeavor, where two practitioners can come to wildly different conclusions given the same exact data. When combined with his propensity to misspell in general, and the fact that it is time-consuming, and the fact that he is almost certainly deriving pleasure (ewwww) from the knowledge that we are paying such careful attention to his utterances, I've determined to avoid spending any more time on his spelling (or very much more on any of this), short of new damning evidence or analysis.

---
* He probably did consider them his friends, given how close they were to Raz. But friendship in the heart of a corrupt man takes strange form.

...have you guys seen sam's videeos?...have you guys read what people who knew sam said about him?...I don't understand how anyone could think the murders had anything to do with the music he was into...in that case...why don't we talk about the sword going through the bible in the background of the minister "murder victim"?

...have you guys seen sam's videeos?...have you guys read what people who knew sam said about him?...I don't understand how anyone could think the murders had anything to do with the music he was into...in that case...why don't we talk about the sword going through the bible in the background of the minister "murder victim"?
(emphasis added)

Greetings claudicici. I'd love to answer your questions and continue dialoguing, but I am having trouble understanding the meaning of your post.

To which specific videos are you referring? Are you talking about his sister's comments? Paul Calcagno's? SYNIISTER's? Who's? What sword and bible are you talking about?

And for the love of all that is, was or ever might be sacred, I'd love for you to explain why on earth you think it's a good idea to wrap the phrase "murder victim" in "scare quotes"?! Or was that an ill-fated attempt to add emphasis? Or were you actually quoting someone?

Apologies in advance if I am only confused because it's late :-D

Something that has been bothering me about these people (Sick & Raz) is their depection in concert of domestic violence. I know compared to what happened to the 4 victims this may seem small, but really, think about it.

The 3 kids, Emma, Melanie and Sam all see on stage that violence against women (well, not to mention everyone and everything else in the world, but you know what I mean!) is alright ... Sick 'beats' Raz on stage, at the end of the song she pops up and all is well. It's like the ongoing concern that when kids (mostly boys) play video games, the tendency in their minds is to think that all's a game ... then it comes as a surprise to them when, in the real world, someone actually gets hurt/killed and they stay that way. I do believe that this misunderstanding happens to the youngest of children, as they don't have a complets understanding of consequences and finality. I know many people choose not to beleive that video games, TV, and movies don't effect kids, but I have seen for myself that my son (now 21) was more worked-up and rowdy after playing certain video games.

So, take seeing Sam, Emma and Melanie's "heroes" on stage beating the crap out of and being beaten, and you may have a lethal mix.

Here are some examples
In this performance, Sick is grabbing Raz's hair and shoving her about at the very beginning of the clip YouTube - Razakel w/ Sicktanick MURDER POTION Stricktly for thw Wicked Fest

Here is Raz beating another woman with an axe and ... ahem ... enjoying her blood (disturbing, be forewarned) YouTube - OH - Razakel music video

Well, I seem to have entered during my last post, and can't get back to it to finish. I am trying to find one specific concert video of Sick and Raz where, near the end of the song, he throws her to the ground, and with much lighting for effect, beats her. Of course, because I'm looking for it, I can't seem to find it!

My point is, perhaps it is not the music, per se, that may have affected the outcome of the murders, but I'm sure most of us know (for a fact) that teen brains are not completely done maturing, and kids don't see things quite the way they really are. They could have been leaning toward domestic violence either as a 'play-acting' the songs as they saw on stage and things got out of hand, or were simply numb to the real possibility of danger. Of course, if any of the 3 kids came from homes with domestic abuse, that ratchets up the possibilities even more.

If I find that video, I'll post it with a reminder to look back at these 2 posts.

eta: I found a bit more, just not exactly what I'm looking for ... check out this one YouTube - Razakel and Sicktanick at SFTW

[...]Here is Raz beating another woman with an axe and ... ahem ... enjoying her blood (disturbing, be forewarned) YouTube - OH - Razakel music video

Interesting post, thanks.

I'm pretty sure that that is not Raz in the video; rather, it is one of her fans. This is evidenced by:

1. It doesn't look like Raz (I know, I know it can be hard to tell them all apart.)
2. The youtube page has this quite in the info section "OH by Razakel copyright of Serial Killing Records. I do not own the rights to this song, I did not write this song."
3. The comments include one from Sicktanick thanking (it seems) the author of the fan video for their support.

If you want to see a truly creepy video (imho), see the In The Name Of video (mentioned earlier by one of the actors): SickTanicK - In Tha Name Of

see,last time I was on I could not express why I am so upset that SKR
or SKR influence is being blamed for this tragedy.I don't like SKR music but I like the fact that they are a small underground label doing their thing.I don't think they are on the intellectual level that would make a liberal appreciate them.I think that's the only difference between SKR and other more mainstream labels that support horror as a genre.If Razakel or Sicktanick would have come out and explained in bifg words why this genre appeals to them,noone would have thought twice that they have anything to do with what happened.Instead everyone is reading way too much into it .Sam acted on his own.Simple as that.
Okay, I can appreciate that.

But, I still want to understand what made Sam act to begin with. What, if anything, influenced his extreme actions?

Did he just snap? If so, why?

-or-

1) Did he (allegedly, I guess) murder four people hoping to gain the respect and admiration of the people he himself respected and admired?

2) Did he kill four people out of curiousity, just to see what it looks like and feels like?

3) Did he intuitively realize that by committing these homicides he would be idolized, or glorified by a younger group of Horrorcore fans? Because that is what appears to have happened. Just look at the 'tribute' videos that are now out in his honor.

My guess at this point, is that it could be a combination of 1, 2, and 3.

I dont doubt the symbolism, i just ment i not sure it connected to the murder before hand.. As in the groups.

Four people were murdered, and the murderer killed three of them then waited around for a fourth victim.

In SickTanick's video In Tha Name Of which has been described as a magically charged satanic ceremony by one of the people who participated in making it, there are also four victims. BTW I have confirmed that this guy is real, although I still can't verify that the real person created the blog or that what he says in the blog is true.

Re "desciples":

Greetings dangrsmind. Thanks for all of the effort you've invested in this, and for sharing it with us. Unfortunately, it seems there is an error in your post. Sicktanick does repeatedly misspell "disciple" and "disciples", but not in the manner you suggested, "desciples"; rather, he repeatedly uses the spelling "deciples". Since I'm not sure what system you used to map English words to a numeric value, I'm unsure whether the effect is that your post contains a repeated typo, or if backing theory itself it is incorrect.

Re Sicktanick's occult life:

Sick recently set his post that addressed his occult credibility to private viewing only. Perhaps he did so inadvertently. If not, it seems like a wussy move. Or to put it in terms he might prefer "damn, if he did that on purpose, that PBDB is bltch made." It's also nearly pointless, as in the internet era his bragging about having teh ultimat d3adly powerz will be on display for a long time:

http://74.125.93.132/search?client=...d=99021159&blogId=497407410&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

This link was posted earlier in the thread before he set it to private, but I'd like to point out an interesting section:

Now, this is in a post specifically attempting to establish his street/occult cred, so it's just as likely that this was meant to be more Sicktanick teh 3VlL OCCULT RITUALIST than Shrim the man. But far more interesting, is a similar idea he alludes to in the post regarding the death and murder of his "friends"*, where one would have to assume that he is writing in a more serious tone; ie, more as Shrim the man than Sicktanick teh DEFILER. In confronting those who call him a snitch and focus on that rather than the death of the girls, he says:

Here he mentions his left-hand path, and insists that his enemies will suffer tremendously. Followers of the left-hand path are willing to use magick to harm their enemies. So he -- in the middle of a post about the tragic death of his fans and friends and their family -- mentions that his occult power is rather dangerous for his enemies. Interesting.

The more I read, the more it seems that Sicktanick actually believes in the power that his occult practices provide him... He even has a (quite silly) post where he touches on a pseudoscientific explanation for occult power:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=99021159&blogId=419955575

In another post, he says (while explaining the role of a deciple, it's an interesting, silly read in its entirety):

- http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=99021159&blogId=230393758

No more entertainment! I can see how some impressionable idiots might take that too far. Though I doubt he has to worry too much about too many people being entertained by his music ;-) In all seriousness though, when I listened to In Tha Name Of, I was amazed at the sense of evil it evoked. I've long been a (part-time) fan of dark music, and laughed at people who took it too seriously, and at those who suspected that it had a significant negative effect on listeners, but this was my immediate reaction to his song. Hypocrisy? Perhaps! But besides the fact that my position has been more nuanced in the months leading up to the murders, I also think that it has something to do with the difference between singing about, on the one hand, abstract evil or dark matters, and on the other hand, glorifying concrete, graphic evil actions. (All that said, if I was into horrorcore music, I think I would like many of his songs. I prefer some of what I've heard from him -- aesthetically -- over what I've recently heard from several others horrorcore performers.)

Sicktanick and Sam

For the record -- to date -- I sincerely doubt that Sicktanick commanded (or even expected, though of course that's less certain) Sam to commit these vile acts. But it is easy to see how a disturbed individual could either misinterpret the message or how that individual, having plunged himself into a reality full of these dark thoughts, could find his conscience desensitized and the obstacles to a realization of his horrific fantasies destroyed.

As an aside, it's quite humorous to imagine Sam reading these boards, furious that the spotlight is once again being blocked by (the ever-widening, baby-faced) Sicktanick. "NOOOOO I! ME! ME! I-IIIIIII KILLED THEM! PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE" What a loser. :-P

Re Sicktanick's misspelling in general:

I too spent some time combing over his words and taking note of his misspellings and wondering at their meaning. But then I came across several posts that had rather silly and almost certainly meaningless spelling errors, eg, a post where he mentioned being accused of rape and that the accuser should take a "D&A" test :-D Then I saw him mentioning that we should forgive his spelling of charichter ... Gematria has always seemed like such an indeterministic endeavor, where two practitioners can come to wildly different conclusions given the same exact data. When combined with his propensity to misspell in general, and the fact that it is time-consuming, and the fact that he is almost certainly deriving pleasure (ewwww) from the knowledge that we are paying such careful attention to his utterances, I've determined to avoid spending any more time on his spelling (or very much more on any of this), short of new damning evidence or analysis.

---
* He probably did consider them his friends, given how close they were to Raz. But friendship in the heart of a corrupt man takes strange form.

Everything you say here is correct, but you are 2 or 3 postings ahead of here...yes gematria is a squishy thing. I've been struggling with the decryption but I have some more clues. As you state there is often more than one way to interpret a text and there in general is no way to tell if any particular observed decoding is a result of an accidental coincidence or purposeful encryption by the author.

Please note that I am not suggesting that SickTanick commanded Sam to commit the murders through these hidden messages. There is no evidence of that.

I am suggesting that:

a. Sam may have known about the deeper meanings of this music and might have misunderstood the true meaning. He apparently was a student of the story of David Berkowitz who made claims of being part of Satanic cult, and this supports the idea that he may also have done extensive online investigation of other occult themes.

b. One of the ways this stuff works is by tapping into patterns in the unconscious. The symbols have effects at this level even someone doesn't fully understand the meaning of the symbol. This is why some things feel "spooky" or occult related even if you don't know what they are. This also why IMO occult practices can effect people that say they don't believe in the occult.

...that's what my myspace button used to say...I like that a lot..
...i guess it's just so hard to explain...and I don't understand why it's hard....everyone loves to go see a horror movie...and of course noone expects a person to kill afterwards....skr believes in that genre...and no way would they have expected that to happen....I wholeheartely believe that this is a human tragedy...and there's so much we don't know....so much that pushed sam over the edge and it has nothing whatsoever to do with what he listens to and the music he made himself...

claudicici,

Firstly, let me thank you for your participation here. I am curious whether you or other fans of SKR are aware of the hidden occult messages in SickTanick's music? Do you or other fans get into trying to understand the import of what he is saying or do you just like the horror aspect?

Unlike many other horrorcore acts, there is another level of meaning here beyond the blood and gore. From a blog posting by SickTanick:

let me clarify now...

i AM god, the DEVIL, and everything in between, i am the next step in human conciousness, and evolution, i represent your reflections and shadows. A Deciple of tha watch, looks beyond what i look like, what clothes i wear, and listens to the message in the MUSIC the most important eliment to the expierence, and takes it to the next level, whatever they may choose it to be. A deciple takes my words into a new graphic meaning, beyond "feeling musick" beyond a "fan", they understand the reflection, the message, and what is to come when we take our rightfull place as masters of the left hand path. A deciple hates me, and i hate them, i am thier scapegoat and way to vent, they are my flock of wolves in sheeps clothing ready to lead the children to the next level, a deciple recognizez the evolution of man, where weve been, where we are, and where a TRUE deciple will BE in time.

(for thoose who cannot understand the above)

A TRUE DECIPLE OF THA WATCH, IS DO OR DIE, FOR THE PROPHET AND THE PROPHET IS DO OR DIE FOR HIM, BEYOND BLOOD BOUND OF FAMILY BLOODLINE, THEY ARE THE NEXT STEP AND BREED.

THE COMMUNION

What is my communion? my blood and my flesh unto all deciplez, when i bleed on stage, it is my offering and show of trust, graditude, and bond. my gifts of pain (when i abuse the crowd) are gifts to all deciplez, a TRUE deciple will step foreward to be beat, and will beat back, blow for blow, scorn for scorn, they will bleed by my actions, and i will bleed from thiers, they look at me like i am thier enemy, and i look at them as they were mine, and in common bond, enimies battle for respect. And when its all said and done, they have taken the communion, i have taken mine, they are bonded forever with me as i am them. They take it to the NEXT level, as i do. Shows are warfare between me and deciplez, we are enimies until it has been done and the communion made, blood spilt in the name of the left hand path and the evolution of ones own self. So... to clarify... if you come to see me live.... and you dont wanna get hit... go to the ****in back and let the deciplez take charge... this is the next step in the evolution of the wicked****, no more fun and games, no more entertainment, its time for REALITY and its time to put fear in the hearts of the world in the name of satan, and if you dont know what i mean by that, and you consider me just a "devil worshipper" than your ignorence is only match by christ himself....

When the doctrines drops, everything is gunna change... the mark will have been made... and the next step of the evolution will begain... and your with me or against me... for the war shall begain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4