VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I look at the attachments for the other 2 threads without looking through the whole thread, because I believe it was on his status page and i think we already have an attachment of that somewhere.

you were absolutely right! :)

ldd.jpg

This is an important question why do you think he called the police The officer that did the check was a skinny cop. Do you think he wanted to kill a cop too? Gotta remember he made the intruder call shortly after the welfare check.

This is an important question why do you think he called the police The officer that did the check was a skinny cop. Do you think he wanted to kill a cop too? Gotta remember he made the intruder call shortly after the welfare check.

Early on when this was being suggested, it didn't seem very likely to me. I just didn't imagine him, at that time, as being so intentionally set on certain types of kills, for example, that it might be why he killed a pastor. But the more that has been pointed out about how this went down, including where you said he might have expected the one guy and then got two others, then the more I have to let this idea in as a possibility. Also, there just seem to be no other satisfying theories for why he called.

On edit... I was just remembering: were there 4 icons that get killed in the video that ex-horrorcore guy was in? One was a priest? Was another a cop? And what were the others?

Early on when this was being suggested, it didn't seem very likely to me. I just didn't imagine him, at that time, as being so intentionally set on certain types of kills, for example, that it might be why he killed a pastor. But the more that has been pointed out about how this went down, including where you said he might have expected the one guy and then got two others, then the more I have to let this idea in as a possibility. Also, there just seem to be no other satisfying theories for why he called.

On edit... I was just remembering: were there 4 icons that get killed in the video that ex-horrorcore guy was in? One was a priest? Was another a cop? And what were the others?

Think you have SickTanick confused with the Village People here ;)

I dont think he had any intention to kill the police officer who came to check the basement, I think he wanted to put someone imaginary at the scene before he bolted for California.

I dont think he had any intention to kill the police officer who came to check the basement, I think he wanted to put someone imaginary at the scene before he bolted for California.

If so it is an interesting factoid that he chose to use a horror movie cliche, the mysterious sound in the cellar, to set up his alibi. Confirming that he watched a few too many of these movies perhaps....

Who knows, but it would have been really dumb. In both cases the dispatcher knew the officers were at the house.

In the video I think one was supposed to be a jewish person and one was supposed to be a muslim. I dont think Sam planned and killed the father because he was a priest, I think he killed him simply because he showed up at the house and wanted to know where the victims were.

In the video I think one was supposed to be a jewish person and one was supposed to be a muslim. I dont think Sam planned and killed the father because he was a priest, I think he killed him simply because he showed up at the house and wanted to know where the victims were.

Seems likely given the use of a log on the father.

However, alternatively, he could have wanted another victim. This helps explain why he was hanging around the house after the initial killings which otherwise is pretty hard to explain. And there were four victims in the video.

I totally disagree!

If so it is an interesting factoid that he chose to use a horror movie cliche, the mysterious sound in the cellar, to set up his alibi. Confirming that he watched a few too many of these movies perhaps....
What a dumb thing for him to do when he knew there were two dogs and two cats down there. ....I am sure the officers laughed at him.

So you suspect he was waiting for a fourth victim?
Why on earth would you stay with 3 dead bodies for several days? He robbed the preacher....he could have used that money to get an early flight rather than hanging around. Surely he knew the bodies would tell the story of when they were killed. The professional clean up crew stayed at that house many, many days. A huge dumpster was placed outside the door for things that had to be thrown away. I dont believe he tried to clean up the crime scene. I believe he enjoyed his stay.

Why on earth would you stay with 3 dead bodies for several days? He robbed the preacher....he could have used that money to get an early flight rather than hanging around. Surely he knew the bodies would tell the story of when they were killed. The professional clean up crew stayed at that house many, many days. A huge dumpster was placed outside the door for things that had to be thrown away. I dont believe he tried to clean up the crime scene. I believe he enjoyed his stay.

Hmm. Seems like you suspect something more along the lines of a ritualistic killing or some type of corpse manipulation. And I am guessing that you have heard something that you aren't saying here.

he robbed the preacher? i don't recall reading about it, only that he took the preacher's car. i do appreciate your input tho on the above information concerning the dumpster.

not just the dumpster, but the cleaning crew needing to be utilized for days and such.

not just the dumpster, but the cleaning crew needing to be utilized for days and such.
Let me put it this way, two members of my family were murdered, we did not have to have a clean up team for a week to take care it and a dumpster was not needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman