VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that pic too. I reminds me of the Red Room in the Black Lodge of Twin Peaks. Where they trade in Garmonbozia. . .

I hope everyone is enjoying this time of celebration in whatever Spirit best suits your beliefs. I am thankful to have met all of you on here. I truly believe there is no such thing as having too many friends.

Actually the Black Lodge is a pretty relevant reference here IMO...

3659965931_038b5fd8e6.jpg

Oooooh a Twin Peaks fan. Love it and studied it for years along with everything else David Lynch.

About 10 years ago I was visiting a buddy in Seattle and I had him drive me out to Mt. Si to tour many of the locations where the show was filmed. He was very patient with me, shuttling me around town, as he had never even seen the show himself. If your in the area, up there, and are a Peaks fan, I highly recommend checking out Mt. Si. Its a beautiful area.

About 10 years ago I was visiting a buddy in Seattle and I had him drive me out to Mt. Si to tour many of the locations where the show was filmed. He was very patient with me, shuttling me around town, as he had never even seen the show himself. If your in the area, up there, and are a Peaks fan, I highly recommend checking out Mt. Si. Its a beautiful area.

photo_054.jpg

Anything like this around Farmville?

Ok, I'm joking here...I think.

photo_054.jpg

Anything like this around Farmville?

Ok, I'm joking here...I think.

So for those that weren't fans of the show Twin Peaks, this place is called Glastonberry Grove and the pool of liquid in the center was a sort of portal or entrance to the Black Lodge. The Black Lodge was evil and it spread evil influences in the town of Twin Peaks in the show. This evil influence resulted in multiple murders as well. Some people think the Black Lodge was supposed to be hell or at least that is one possible interpretation of the Black Lodge.

It has been years since I saw this show, but the episodes that involved the Black Lodge were some of the more memorably weird ones. FWIW.

vlcsnap1531307ix1.jpg

So for those that weren't fans of the show Twin Peaks, this place is called Glastonberry Grove and the pool of liquid in the center was a sort of portal or entrance to the Black Lodge. The Black Lodge was evil and it spread evil influences in the town of Twin Peaks in the show. This evil influence resulted in multiple murders as well. Some people think the Black Lodge was supposed to be hell or at least that is one possible interpretation of the Black Lodge.

It has been years since I saw this show, but the episodes that involved the Black Lodge were some of the more memorably weird ones. FWIW.

vlcsnap1531307ix1.jpg

Best TV show ever and Lynch's Blue Velvet is one of the best films ever.

Frank Booth has to be one of the best film characters ever created:

142218__blue_l.jpg

"Before writer-director David Lynch unleashed Frank, we'd never seen a villain inflict such a queasy mix of physical, verbal, and sexual abuse on a victim."

A little fun:

http://www.pakin.org/complaint

I will not waste my time criticizing or insulting The Tapu as 1) she is unlikely to change, and 2) Tapu probably revels in the letters of shock and repulsion that she regularly receives. Instead, I will focus on her careless perceptions, which, after all, are the things that precipitate riots. First and foremost, the picture I am presenting need not be confined to her scribblings. It applies to everything Tapu says and does.

Even so, we find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to progressively enlarge and increasingly centralize the means of oppression, exploitation, violence, and destruction. This belief is due to a basic confusion that can be cleared up simply by stating that many people are looking for a modern-day Moses who will split the sea of corporatism and punish Tapu for her revolting threats. I can't claim that I'm the right person for the job, but I can say that Tapu will do everything in her power to hijack the word "pericardiomediastinitis" and use it to exploit public sympathy in order to bolster support for her demonic philosophies. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; Tapu refers to a variety of things using the word "unproportionableness". Translating this bit of jargon into English isn't easy. Basically, she's saying that she can brand me as antihumanist and get away with it, which we all know is patently absurd. At any rate, an understanding of the damage that may be caused by her rapacious harangues isn't something I expect everyone to develop the first time they hear about it. That's why I write over and over again and from so many different angles about how throughout history, there has been a clash between those who wish to stand up and fight for our heritage, traditions, and values and those who wish to promote mediocrity over merit. Naturally, Tapu belongs to the latter category.

One might aver that one positive outcome of the Law of Unintended Consequences is that if we take a proactive, rather than a reactive, stance then Tapu won't be able to impose a one-size-fits-all model on how society should function. While that's true, it does somewhat miss the point. You see, if the people generally are relying on false information sown by semi-intelligible, ugly intrusive-types, then correcting that situation becomes a priority for the defense of our nation. Now let's have some fun and examine a few of her more ridiculous statements. First, Tapu said that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world's people are all completely justified. That's rather lethargic, isn't it? Later on, she claimed that laws are meant to be broken. What this really means is that she wants to introduce absurd, baseless, terror-ridden lawsuits intended to destroy the lives of countless innocent people. The Tapu's bilious past resonates in her current opinions. Do give that some thought.

***bang bang bang***

help im trapped in appalachia without an internet connection had to drive all over the county just to post this from the car not sure can make it another day

help help bang bang bang******

Ask around, you might find some places there that will let you trade oxycontin for internet access. Works for me. Save your meth for tipping your dancer. Mix those two up and they'll peg you as an outsider in a heartbeat.

Another handy tip I learned way out in the middle of nowhere in western North Carolina, never order pizza in the mountains.

Hey DM I have a question for you, for anyone else who may be interested also.

I read a lot of Nazi literature and I had mentioned earlier that I have an interest in the teachings of Savitri Devi who was known as Hitler's Priestess, she basically taught that Hinduism, and even Buddhism itself represented the true Aryan religion and culture and that the Judeo-Christian tradition has led us all to believe otherwise. She is the reason for the whole Nazi interest in India and Tibet etc.

So what do you think of that, I see lots of evidence that suggests that the Buddha himself, Prince Siddartha, was an Aryan. Do you think there is some truth to that.

Obviously as a Jew I do not sympathize with what the Nazi's did but I do think some of their beliefs and teachings may have been closer to the truth than we all are willing to admit, at least in regards to Hinduism and Buddhism representing the real Aryan religion, roots and culture and Judeo-Christianity leading us all to believe otherwise for whatever reason.

I do not agree in any way shape or form that the Aryan race is superior in any way to any other race but I think there is an agenda afoot to hide the real roots, religion and culture of the Aryan race for some reason that I do not yet understand.

Hey DM I have a question for you, for anyone else who may be interested also.

I read a lot of Nazi literature and I had mentioned earlier that I have an interest in the teachings of Savitri Devi who was known as Hitler's Priestess, she basically taught that Hinduism, and even Buddhism itself represented the true Aryan religion and culture and that the Judeo-Christian tradition has led us all to believe otherwise. She is the reason for the whole Nazi interest in India and Tibet etc.

So what do you think of that, I see lots of evidence that suggests that the Buddha himself, Prince Siddartha, was an Aryan. Do you think there is some truth to that.

Obviously as a Jew I do not sympathize with what the Nazi's did but I do think some of their beliefs and teachings may have been closer to the truth than we all are willing to admit, at least in regards to Hinduism and Buddhism representing the real Aryan religion, roots and culture and Judeo-Christianity leading us all to believe otherwise for whatever reason.

I do not agree in any way shape or form that the Aryan race is superior in any way to any other race but I think there is an agenda afoot to hide the real roots, religion and culture of the Aryan race for some reason that I do not yet understand.

I don't know enough about this to offer a definitive argument of any sort, but I guess it depends on whether you believe in the so called Aryan Invasion Theory or not. In the invasion theory, the Aryan peoples are said to have invaded the Indus valley in something like 1500 BCE. The Buddha lived around 400 BCE so he could have been of Aryan descent if that theory is true.

There is another theory which hypothesizes instead an exodus from the Indus valley much earlier. This theory seems to be more in vogue or more accepted currently at least in academic circles. In this theory I don't see how the Buddha could correctly be called an Aryan since he lived over a thousand years after the hypothesized exodus although he might also be a descendant of the same people.

A little fun:

http://www.pakin.org/complaint

I will not waste my time criticizing or insulting The Tapu as 1) she is unlikely to change, and 2) Tapu probably revels in the letters of shock and repulsion that she regularly receives. Instead, I will focus on her careless perceptions, which, after all, are the things that precipitate riots. First and foremost, the picture I am presenting need not be confined to her scribblings. It applies to everything Tapu says and does.

Even so, we find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to progressively enlarge and increasingly centralize the means of oppression, exploitation, violence, and destruction. This belief is due to a basic confusion that can be cleared up simply by stating that many people are looking for a modern-day Moses who will split the sea of corporatism and punish Tapu for her revolting threats. I can't claim that I'm the right person for the job, but I can say that Tapu will do everything in her power to hijack the word "pericardiomediastinitis" and use it to exploit public sympathy in order to bolster support for her demonic philosophies. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; Tapu refers to a variety of things using the word "unproportionableness". Translating this bit of jargon into English isn't easy. Basically, she's saying that she can brand me as antihumanist and get away with it, which we all know is patently absurd. At any rate, an understanding of the damage that may be caused by her rapacious harangues isn't something I expect everyone to develop the first time they hear about it. That's why I write over and over again and from so many different angles about how throughout history, there has been a clash between those who wish to stand up and fight for our heritage, traditions, and values and those who wish to promote mediocrity over merit. Naturally, Tapu belongs to the latter category.

One might aver that one positive outcome of the Law of Unintended Consequences is that if we take a proactive, rather than a reactive, stance then Tapu won't be able to impose a one-size-fits-all model on how society should function. While that's true, it does somewhat miss the point. You see, if the people generally are relying on false information sown by semi-intelligible, ugly intrusive-types, then correcting that situation becomes a priority for the defense of our nation. Now let's have some fun and examine a few of her more ridiculous statements. First, Tapu said that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world's people are all completely justified. That's rather lethargic, isn't it? Later on, she claimed that laws are meant to be broken. What this really means is that she wants to introduce absurd, baseless, terror-ridden lawsuits intended to destroy the lives of countless innocent people. The Tapu's bilious past resonates in her current opinions. Do give that some thought.

Hopefully Tapu will reconnect soon and we won't need to be using computer generated texts to make up for her absence. But I do like this, "The Tapu's bilious past resonates in her current opinions."

Bilious past? Hmm.

Hopefully Tapu will reconnect soon and we won't need to be using computer generated texts to make up for her absence. But I do like this, "The Tapu's bilious past resonates in her current opinions."

Bilious past? Hmm.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Bilious.

I don't know enough about this to offer a definitive argument of any sort, but I guess it depends on whether you believe in the so called Aryan Invasion Theory or not. In the invasion theory, the Aryan peoples are said to have invaded the Indus valley in something like 1500 BCE. The Buddha lived around 400 BCE so he could have been of Aryan descent if that theory is true.

There is another theory which hypothesizes instead an exodus from the Indus valley much earlier. This theory seems to be more in vogue or more accepted currently at least in academic circles. In this theory I don't see how the Buddha could correctly be called an Aryan since he lived over a thousand years after the hypothesized exodus although he might also be a descendant of the same people.

Yea this whole area of history seems up for grabs. I am very interested in Yoga and therefore the Dravidian people who are believed to have invented it. Some say they were aryan some say they were not. It seems we really do not know much about what really went down in the Indus Valley region but whatever it was it sure seems interesting!

Yea this whole area of history seems up for grabs. I am very interested in Yoga and therefore the Dravidian people who are believed to have invented it. Some say they were aryan some say they were not. It seems we really do not know much about what really went down in the Indus Valley region but whatever it was it sure seems interesting!

From the perspective of my studies this is all related to the idea of the possible existence of a single root language and religion which preceded and therefore underlies all subsequent languages and religions and in fact all of human culture. Many occult symbols such as the swastika as one example seem to have appeared spontaneously in different cultures. Why?

I find that aspect of this story more interesting than whether there was or was not an "Aryan invasion."

As far as the historical Buddha, we know the Buddha was a prince of the Shakya clan (hence the name Shakyamuni, sage of the Shakyas) so I'd investigate the history of the Shakyas. I know that they migrated to their kingdom which was located at the base of the Himalayas, but where they migrated from I can't recall.

From the perspective of my studies this is all related to the idea of the possible existence of a single root language and religion which preceded and therefore underlies all subsequent languages and religions and in fact all of human culture. Many occult symbols such as the swastika as one example seem to have appeared spontaneously in different cultures. Why?

I find that aspect of this story more interesting than whether there was or was not an "Aryan invasion."

As far as the historical Buddha, we know the Buddha was a prince of the Shakya clan (hence the name Shakyamuni, sage of the Shakyas) so I'd investigate the history of the Shakyas. I know that they migrated to their kingdom which was located at the base of the Himalayas, but where they migrated from I can't recall.

I wonder how the Tower of Bable myth plays in to that. I absolutely agree that there was one root religion and language from which all others came.

The theory about the Buddha being aryan is pretty simple, only aryans could have been royalty during his time, so some say. My Thai Monk/teacher tells me that it is not a secret within the ranks that he was indeed pure aryan.

I wonder how the Tower of Bable myth plays in to that. I absolutely agree that there was one root religion and language from which all others came.

The theory about the Buddha being aryan is pretty simple, only aryans could have been royalty during his time, so some say. My Thai Monk/teacher tells me that it is not a secret within the ranks that he was indeed pure aryan.

The Babel myth is certainly one story that seems to support this idea. Other cultures have various myths about the origins of language and symbolic communication more generally as well. But there is more to it than just this sort of myth which might or might not be true. Again, the swastika is a great example. Both Native Americans and Asian cultures used this symbol and attributed similar (but not identical) meaning to it.

Another example would be the pentagram, which contrary to the position put forward by Kinney in The Masonic Myth, was not first used by Freemasons and later adopted by Satanists and Wiccans. The pentagram was known to Pythagoras and his followers and also very likely much earlier cultures because of its appearance in the motions of Venus. Pentagrams appear written in Sumerian cuneiforms for example.

The Pythagoreans knew about this object, as well as the mathematical constant phi, and they did attribute esoteric meaning to this symbol. It was only later that these meanings were dubbed "evil", possibly as recently as the 18th Century, but it wasn't that meaning of the figure changed but rather the cultural attitude towards nature and the human body.

More recent Satanists and Wiccans adopted the pentagram precisely because of its original esoteric meanings.

jemdet_nasr01a.jpg

Sumerian Pentagram

god-coin3.JPG

Upside Down Pentagram on Greek Coin

The Babel myth is certainly one story that seems to support this idea. Other cultures have various myths about the origins of language and symbolic communication more generally as well. But there is more to it than just this sort of myth which might or might not be true. Again, the swastika is a great example. Both Native Americans and Asian cultures used this symbol and attributed similar (but not identical) meaning to it.

Another example would be the pentagram, which contrary to the position put forward by Kinney in The Masonic Myth, was not first used by Freemasons and later adopted by Satanists and Wiccans. The pentagram was known to Pythagoras and his followers and also very likely much earlier cultures because of its appearance in the motions of Venus. Pentagrams appear written in Sumerian cuneiforms for example.

The Pythagoreans knew about this object, as well as the mathematical constant phi, and they did attribute esoteric meaning to this symbol. It was only later that these meanings were dubbed "evil", possibly as recently as the 18th Century, but it wasn't that meaning of the figure changed but rather the cultural attitude towards nature and the human body.

More recent Satanists and Wiccans adopted the pentagram precisely because of its original esoteric meanings.

jemdet_nasr01a.jpg

Sumerian Pentagram

god-coin3.JPG

Upside Down Pentagram on Greek Coin

Look up the Goat of Mendes.

images

Oh and whats with the hidden OWL on the dollar bill??

owl_on_the_dollar.jpg

Those crazy Masons....:crazy:

Insert mandatory Bohemian Grove reference here....

bohemian-grove-colour.gif

But to avoid the cliche, I'll just mention that on the show Twin Peaks Killer BOB the demonic force from the Black Lodge that possesses Leland Palmer also sometimes appeared as an owl.

_twin_peaks_owl.png

More on BOB:

"When Leland talks about knowing Bob as a child and says this was someone who invited me to play and I invited him in, there's a certain classic type of vampire myth that comes into play when a soul that invites something into it to take part in its life cannot then refuse it anything. That's a myth that goes way back before pre-Christian times and that's one possible explanation... the other is that Leland is just completely whacked out of his mind"
—Mark Frost describing Killer BOB's psychic power, from the book Twin Peaks Behind-the-scenes: An Unofficial Visitors Guide to Twin Peaks

As far as the "Goat of Mendes", I know quite a bit about this already...

Mendes is the Greek name of Djedet which was a city in Egypt where they worshiped a ram god named Banebdjedet.

ram5.jpg

The Djed is a symbol of "stability" in Egyptian lore...

8103a.jpg

It is also one of the pieces in the laser strategy game Khet that was one of the hot gifts this Xmas in our house.

stock-khet-pic.jpg

Do you guys know Stanislav Szukalski? He's dead now, but was a fabulously talented nutcase who believed in a single source for all the world's languages. His artwork and theories are fascinating, but I'm not sure I buy any of his conclusions. The "flood" figures prominently.

http://unurthed.com/2007/12/23/szukalskis-science-of-zermatism/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member