VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea probably some sort of Hebrew or Chinese symbol, those hollywood celebs have been getting in to Kabbalah a lot lately and many people like Chinese symbol tats.

I'd be more inclined toward this explanation. Although... I've studied Chinese and that doesn't look like a character in it. Maybe Japanese though. Certainly Hebrew is a possibility.

"Cen is the rune of the brightly burning torch that lights up the hall in the evening, whose flames represent the safe, tempered fire of the hearth. Cen depicts the magickal-sexual heat of the goddess Freyja, which slumbers within ourselves, waiting to be kindled. This feminine power is termed Seid-fire or Seith-Fyr, and is the creative force of the Lady.... the word Shaman (once written as Flaman), means "keeper of the burning fires," or "keeper of the flame." The Cen rune is a magickal heat, begetting and shaping new creations, underlying all acts of art, craft, and magick."

That's kinda turning me on....

Ha!

I think it's bizarre that Angelina and Stern's wife both used lowercase h for that. Especially since it's for a proper name, even. I'd think it weird if just one of them did, but I really think it's weird that they both would.

Do you think your going to high school with Timothy Hutton could have anything to do with it? Maybe not....

Stern's wife's tattoo:

beth.jpg

As far as Timothy Hutton...

He was sort of snobby back in the day because his dad Jim Hutton had a TV show at the time where he played the detective Ellery Queen. I didn't know him very well and I was not a theater person, but I did get wasted with him and numerous other people at one BHS cast party. Jim Hutton died of liver cancer at the end of our senior year.

No idea. Maybe it's an unfinished "K" or maybe an injury that looks like a tattoo.

ETA: apparently Angelina Jolie and Howard Stern's wife both have the letter "h" tattooed on their arms. FWIW.

jolie-rune-tattoo.jpg

I used to think Angelina was the epitomy of , well , "HOTNESS".
But she is loading up with ink , which really detracts ( in my opinion ).
I googled to see why she had the symbol , and landed on your source page :
http://www.freetattoodesigns.org/angelina-jolie-tattoos.html

All of those tats are a bit wierd if ya ask me.

I agree she has some pretty interesting/weird tattoos.

My favorites are her matching arm tattoos that say "toil" and "tears". I think this might secretly be a comment on Brad's new scraggly beard look.

angelina-jolie-toil-tears.jpg

We tried to focus the tattoos on themes that would be related to this sense of justice. From Churchill’s speech, “We have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat,” I had “Toil” and “Tears”.

They are all hot until you see them without their makeup. IMO very few of them are natural beauties and are just all made up and superficial. But yea if I had to pick, she would be one I would want to hang with, she seems at least partly real and interesting but she is no Norma Jean, she was one who actually even looked more beautiful without all the makeup on.

My favorites are her matching arm tattoos that say "toil" and "tears". I think this might secretly be a comment on Brad's new scraggly beard look.

We tried to focus the tattoos on themes that would be related to this sense of justice. From Churchill’s speech, “We have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat,” I had “Toil” and “Tears”.

Yeah... "blood" and "sweat" tattoed on her might have turned me off. Or, not.

Her lips remind me of two really fat banana slugs, only pink. Hey, Mr. Santa Cruz, you know wha'm talkin bout.

I can't imagine how many people are lining up to come in here and tell us we're off topic....

I can't imagine how many people are lining up to come in here and tell us we're off topic....

Ha ! The only way they can do that is to in turn lay down an on-topic scoop.

We're waiting.........................

Nah I am sure DM can throw something together real quick to connect Angelina to Sam and and the murders.

Nah I am sure DM can throw something together real quick to connect Angelina to Sam and and the murders.

lol, actually, i wondered if there is, because she had a tatoo of the number 13? wasn't there a correlation to that number?
oh BTW----this is major OT! hehehehehheeh :crazy:

Well there is her Arabic arm tattoo...

340x.jpg

Apparently this is Arabic for "determination" or "will".

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."

Well there is her Arabic arm tattoo...

340x.jpg

Apparently this is Arabic for "determination" or "will".

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."

IIRC Sam's myspace mood was "determined"...hmm

Anyone keeping up on what shape her pubic hair is shaved into? I throw that out both in jest and somewhat in fear that someone can answer that question. Hell,if Marilyn Manson is issuing press releases about what he does with his scissors, Brad Pitt might be too.

Apparently Angelina's "h" is for Timothy Hutton (who I went to high school with) and her brother James Haven.

Stern's wife apparently has it for "Howard".

Now if it turns out that Anna Nicole had one too or maybe Lady GaGa I'm going to start worrying.

:crazy:
I somehow doubt the"h" stands for "haven" or "hutton"....who gets a last name initial tatooed?....we have to get to the buttom of this!....oh and I also think Angelina is the most beautiful woman walking this earth and i love her tatoos...I get the anna nicole "h" connection but what about lady Gaga?
I love Lady Gaga,she's god (just trying to get you mad again,dangr...)...she has a german poem tatoo by the amazing poet rainer maria rilke....in english it means "'In the deepest hour of the night, confess to yourself that you would die if you were forbidden to write. And look deep into your heart where it spreads its roots, the answer, and ask yourself, must I write?'"

Hey Blou, I have to ask is that you in the avatar and whats with the compass and square on the forehead?

Also do you know the 11 word answer to the question:

What Come You Here To Do?

The Chevalier fell into a strange mood, as he looked at the lake. It seemed to him that the thing would speak, reveal some curious secret, say some beautiful word, if he should dare wrinkle its pale face with a pebble.

“I should be frightened to do that, though,” he said to himself. Then he wondered what might be upon the other side; other gardens, other gods? A thousand drowsy fancies passed through his brain. Sometimes the lake took fantastic shapes, or grew to twenty times its size, or shrunk into a miniature of itself, without ever once losing its unruffled calm, its deathly reserve. When the water increased, the Chevalier was very frightened, for he thought how huge the frogs must have become. He thought of their big eyes and monstrous wet feet, but when the water lessened, he laughed to himself, whilst thinking how tiny the frogs must look thinner than spiders’, and of their dwindled croaking, that never could be heard. Perhaps the lake was only painted, after all. He had seen things like it at the theatre. Anyway, it was a wonderful lake, a beautiful lake, and he would love to bathe in it, but he was sure he would be drowned if he did.

Hey Blou, I have to ask is that you in the avatar and whats with the compass and square on the forehead?

Also do you know the 11 word answer to the question:

What Come You Here To Do?

Glory to the queen of the world, to the great prophet of the holier worlds, to the guardian of blissful love -- she sends thee to me -- thou tenderly beloved -- the gracious sun of the Night, -- now am I awake -- for now am I thine and mine -- thou hast made me know the Night -- made of me a man -- consume with spirit-fire my body, that I, turned to finer air, may mingle more closely with thee, and then our bridal night endure forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx