VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you're right, from what i have noticed about Emma myself, she seemed more mature than Sam. which probably made it more the idea of having a relationship with her. wish we could know more about what went on when he first arrived to VA. before the concert, during the concert, and after the concert before the killings. i wonder if anybody tried to talk sam out of going too., like his friends from his state, the horrorcore folks he was associated with,,,etc...

you're right, from what i have noticed about Emma myself, she seemed more mature than Sam. which probably made it more the idea of having a relationship with her. wish we could know more about what went on when he first arrived to VA. before the concert, during the concert, and after the concert before the killings. i wonder if anybody tried to talk sam out of going too., like his friends from his state, the horrorcore folks he was associated with,,,etc...

His father...

Well he supposedly told piXy in a phone conversation they had that his parents refused to take him to the airport and that his father told him if he went not to bother coming back.

Well he supposedly told piXy in a phone conversation they had that his parents refused to take him to the airport and that his father told him if he went not to bother coming back.

yes, i know about this. but i wonder if there were any others. and what about his lack of body cleansing, was he that way when he was with his friends, when he visited the older woman, sick, raz, the concert?
do you suppose Sam grew into a deranged loner?

yes, i know about this. but i wonder if there were any others. and what about his lack of body cleansing, was he that way when he was with his friends, when he visited the older woman, sick, raz, the concert?
do you suppose Sam grew into a deranged loner?

Seems that is the case, his sister is the one who said he never showered etc so I would assume he was always that way and everyone knew it.

This is pretty depressing...

I am new to this, I have never considered joining a support group before but a friend suggested that I join one. All within the last 6 months, My parents divorced, my dad started drinking, my mom started using drugs and has completely lost it, my brother goes on vacation and never came back. He is being held across the country and being accused of quadruple homicide. We cant even talk or see him because we cannot afford to do so.

My dad sold the house and I had nowhere to go so I went from couch to couch and have nobody except my boyfriend and his family. They are very supportive but still dont understand what i am going through, No one does. I have tried so hard to keep my head up, people tell me all the time that I am very strong and they wish they could be as strong as me.

Unfortunately, I am not. I am slowly breaking down and cannot keep a fake smile on any longer. With the snap of a finger, I lost everything without a warning. I cant sleep much anymore, eating seems more of a chore and life has just lost its fun. I am emotionally, mentally, and physically drained and dont know how much longer I can force my head up. Each day just seems to be more real and it hurts so much.

Now with the holidays, it has gotten so bad. I feel so alone in this world and unintentionally push everyone away. I dont mean to but I am constantly fighting with my boyfriend and afraid to be left alone. How long will this go on? What can I do to make it all go away?

I need help. I am on my last bit of energy and am losing it real fast.
Posted on 12/12/09, 11:12 pm

http://www.dailystrength.org/c/Families_of_Prisoners/forum/8625393-my-brother-being-accused

I wonder if Sarah was telling the truth about the house being sold or was she just kicked out??? Maybe father has a new girlfriend and wants to start his life over.. who knows... well any how I have looked up deeds on it and as far as the records show that MCCROSKEY CHERELLE MCCROSKEY RICHARD A DEED # 415 0130 066..Are still the owners.. no pending sales. Also seen he had just paid Installment 1 of his Property Tax On 12/03/2009 for $1,754.59.

A little about the house
Property Information for 21859 Orange Ave
Property Features Financial History

* Single Family Residence
* Year Built: 1943
* 2 Bedrooms
* 1 Bathrooms
* Approximately 848 Sq Ft
* Lot size: 7,500 Sq Ft
* Stories: 1
* Rooms: 4
* County: Alameda
* Parking: Garage

Source: Public Records Last sold for $355,000 on 9/2/2003
Last assessed at $324,000 on 2009

Previous sales

* $355,000 on 9/2/2003

Previous assessments

* $324,000 on 2009
* $384,258 on 2008
* $376,725 on 2007

Source: Public Records

well.. maybe you folks could find out if 21859 Orange Ave was really sold??
It's a small house.. I can see why maybe the dad wanted to kick out his son.. maybe he thought it was time for Sam to grow up.. he was going nowhere with his life but on a Computer each day making Art, living off his father.. so i could understand maybe why he told him to not come back...

Seems that is the case, his sister is the one who said he never showered etc so I would assume he was always that way and everyone knew it.

Ya know, I have thought about the sister and she seems to exaggerate on a lot of things. Her being a young female, may have showered and done her hair twice a day. Sam, on the other hand being a young male, may have showered every couple days.
To the sister that could mean never showering.

Wow, that is a really small home, only 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom! I wonder what room Sam stayed in, where he so called played on the computer all the time.
No wonder he didn't shower much with only 1 bath and a younger sister!

I may be wrong but I think I recall piXy saying he lived in the garage?

Happy Winter Solstice Websleuths!

"Come forth, o children, under the stars, and take your fill of love!"

Sam:

0.jpg_595.jpg

To me his body posture and facial expressions remind me of a 13 year old. His whole look just seems so young! Maybe because I am old! LOL!

I wonder if Sarah was telling the truth about the house being sold or was she just kicked out??? Maybe father has a new girlfriend and wants to start his life over.. who knows... well any how I have looked up deeds on it and as far as the records show that MCCROSKEY CHERELLE MCCROSKEY RICHARD A DEED # 415 0130 066..Are still the owners.. no pending sales. Also seen he had just paid Installment 1 of his Property Tax On 12/03/2009 for $1,754.59.

A little about the house
Property Information for 21859 Orange Ave
Property Features Financial History

* Single Family Residence
* Year Built: 1943
* 2 Bedrooms
* 1 Bathrooms
* Approximately 848 Sq Ft
* Lot size: 7,500 Sq Ft
* Stories: 1
* Rooms: 4
* County: Alameda
* Parking: Garage

Source: Public Records Last sold for $355,000 on 9/2/2003
Last assessed at $324,000 on 2009

Previous sales

* $355,000 on 9/2/2003

Previous assessments

* $324,000 on 2009
* $384,258 on 2008
* $376,725 on 2007

Source: Public Records

well.. maybe you folks could find out if 21859 Orange Ave was really sold??
It's a small house.. I can see why maybe the dad wanted to kick out his son.. maybe he thought it was time for Sam to grow up.. he was going nowhere with his life but on a Computer each day making Art, living off his father.. so i could understand maybe why he told him to not come back...

http://www.realtor.com/property-detail/21859-Orange-Ave_Castro-Valley_CA_94546_23314a02?source=hp

this link says this house at present is not for sale:

Thanks to public property records, you can now obtain all the property details at 21859 Orange Ave such as what year it was built, how many bedrooms and bathrooms it has, and what the approximate square footage is. At present, 21859 Orange Ave is not for sale, but there are various properties available for sale in Castro Valley, CA. Go through the list of similar Castro Valley homes for sale from Realtor.com®, the online chief for real estate.

not sure of the date tho of when this was posted in this link...

To me his body posture and facial expressions remind me of a 13 year old. His whole look just seems so young! Maybe because I am old! LOL!

A very strange pose he is giving off... can almost tell the apple don't fall too far from the tree....:waitasec:

Heh. I actually have that same shirt he's wearing in that pic up there...
As far as the pose I think he was either trying to show off a new shirt or just being goofy. He's always trying to get a laugh out of people. He he took random pics like this alot:

omgomglol-1.jpg

I guess you could say he is childish in a sense. But he can also act very mature when he wants to...

Hey! I have that same hat! And I kind of want that shirt now.... Mary?

About the house: $355k, or whatever it was exactly, must be very, very little for a house in that market, I would think. I'm pretty sure (I just know one of you is going to jump in here with data that says I'm wrong :) ) that Castro Valley is in the Monterey-Salinas housing market and it's second only to San Fran in real estate value.

Now, Castro Valley wouldn't pull what a house in Monterey would, but still, I bet the mean/median are high, so the house must be very undesirable. I mean, not that that would be a surprise, but it kind of gives an idea of the condition. It IS a 2-bedroom....

Okay, researchers, shoot that down....

--the tapu, who was a linguist and bartender living in Monterey at one time

Hey! I have that same hat! And I kind of want that shirt now.... Mary?

About the house: $355k, or whatever it was exactly, must be very, very little for a house in that market, I would think. I'm pretty sure (I just know one of you is going to jump in here with data that says I'm wrong :) ) that Castro Valley is in the Monterey-Salinas housing market and it's second only to San Fran in real estate value.

Now, Castro Valley wouldn't pull what a house in Monterey would, but still, I bet the mean/median are high, so the house must be very undesirable. I mean, not that that would be a surprise, but it kind of gives an idea of the condition. It IS a 2-bedroom....

Okay, researchers, shoot that down....

--the tapu, who was a linguist and bartender living in Monterey at one time

Not impossible for a smaller home. Castro Valley is east of Hayward and the outlying areas have had larger drops in prices than other areas. See http://www.zillow.com/local-info/CA-Castro-Valley-home-value/r_30785/

My mom was trying to get us to move to Castro Valley for many years because of the lower home prices and supposedly better schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy