VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine lives less than two miles away from where yesterdays shooting happened. I live about 25 miles away. Ironically, the last time I was at my friends place was about three weeks ago to do a little target practice on his property.

Anyways, it sounds like this was some dispute between the suspect and his sister. He was living with her and her family in a house that was deeded to both of them when their mother died a couple of years ago. Word has it he killed the sister, her husband and two kids over the weekend and then the daughter's friend was coming by yesterday with her boyfriend and the suspect killed both of them and the friends parents who were dropping her off. The just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

A friend of mine lives less than two miles away from where yesterdays shooting happened. I live about 25 miles away. Ironically, the last time I was at my friends place was about three weeks ago to do a little target practice on his property.

Anyways, it sounds like this was some dispute between the suspect and his sister. He was living with her and her family in a house that was deeded to both of them when their mother died a couple of years ago. Word has it he killed the sister, her husband and two kids over the weekend and then the daughter's friend was coming by yesterday with her boyfriend and the suspect killed both of them and the friends parents who were dropping her off. The just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"State police identified the victims of Tuesday's shooting as Ronald I. Scruggs II, 16; Emily A. Quarles, 15; Karen Quarles, 43; Jonathan L. Quarles, 43; Dwayne S. Sipe, 38; Lauralee Sipe, 38; Joshua Sipe, 4; and Morgan L. Dobyns, 15. All were from Appomattox except Scruggs, who was from Dillwyn, about 25 miles away."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/01/20/virginia.shootings/?hpt=T2

So sad!!! I know that area very well. It is a little bit creepy...I always found the whole area from Richmond to Lynchburg to be like that, going down Rt 460. And Appomattox is a very rural county, even more so then Farmville/Prince Edward, so I know that small community must be reeling. Just after what happened to Mark N. who was one of their residents/Pastors, it's just terrible. I am interested to learn more about this Speight. I wonder if he is from there?

A thought....The gunmans mom died from brain cancer.

Bo's grandmother died of brain cancer. They both lived in Appomattox.

Our family is still in shock.

Hugs Peace gurl <3 Very sorry for the loss and the horrible circumstances :(

main thing Sam and Speight seem to have in common was having a hard time dealing with the loss of their mothers.
speight had a great mistrust in government,I guess we can assume Sam did too
most people comment about Sam and Speight that they were nice guys and no-one saw it coming....
Pax,when were those mind control assassin stuff going on in Langley? I find very little on the web....

main thing Sam and Speight seem to have in common was having a hard time dealing with the loss of their mothers.
speight had a great mistrust in government,I guess we can assume Sam did too
most people comment about Sam and Speight that they were nice guys and no-one saw it coming....
Pax,when were those mind control assassin stuff going on in Langley? I find very little on the web....

Google MK Ultra or Project Monarch, that will keep you busy a while.

Since Pax has sent you off into this rabbit hole, it seems worth mentioning that the Kabbalistic Tree of Life is one of the programming images reported by supposed Monarch victims according to Ron Patton. And it is found on the "princess chair" in Melanie Well's friend Living_Dead_Girl's apartment where Melanie sat and it is depicted or referenced on both of SickTanick's Doctrines of the Damned CDs.

cabala%20Tree_of_Life_Medieval.jpg

chapter%20one%20part%202%20large.jpg

treeoflife.jpgprincesschair.jpg
From Melanie's "Princess Chair"

How deep does the rabbit hole go? See also:http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2153 and http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

Funny you should say that. My cousin, has been living with me because of health reasons, only hunts with a crossbow. He keeps it beside his bed. It is his weapon of choice. He killed a deer during hunting season, with the crossbow, what a hole it left.
It went completely thru the deer. I am now afraid to move it to clean the floor.

No reason to be afraid of a crossbow...

Unlike a firearm you can tell when a crossbow is cocked and loaded simply by looking at it. No bolt, no danger.

I've heard of research done with LSD at the University of Virginia in the late 60's. It's hard to find any references to the on the internet. This guy may have been a part of that. He was a past life researcher at UVA that at least admits to having experimented personally with LSD.
http://www.readthehook.com/blog/index.php/2007/02/12/uvas-past-life-expert-stevenson-dies/
UVA was known as a major party school before it cleaned up its image following a few incidents that tarnished its national image like the U-Haul truck wreck with a fraternity party in the back that killed several (Sigma Chi!) brothers on their way to party a another college. Ecstacy used to be very popular at UVA and very reliable sources tell me that it was the major distribution center for the East Coast at one point. UVA was also the scene of a huge party that was thrown as a final blow out as it became illegal.

Owlsley Stanley was a student at UVA for a year or so before heading west to be one of the most important popularizers of LSD.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/07/12/MNGK0QV7HS1.DTL&hw=owsley&sn=001&sc=1000

It's hard to believe this would show up in a newspaper from Roanoke of all places, but in the 80's I recall a HUGE LSD bust in Roanoke. I can't find any online references to it, but the bust was at an old house surrounded by barbed wire with pit-bulls in the yard(discreet eh?). It was many thousands of hits of acid along with a huge assortment of other drugs. Roanoke is at the crossing of I81 and I77 and was a major East Coast drug distribution hub at one time. I don't know if it still is, but Moonshine from Franklin County sill passes through there on its way North. Roanoke was also popular at one time as a destination for rave kids from NYC. From what I hear people would fly in from as afar as the West Coast for warehouse parties. The city used to be a major rail hub with a lot of warehouses that have been destroyed as the city tries to reinvent itself.
http://blogs.roanoke.com/rtblogs/dancasey/2009/10/28/another-look-at-the-psychedelic-known-as-lsd/

Maybe it's all coming out of Langley. I doubt it though. I heard from a very reliable source (that would be the importer himself, the last person I would ever have suspected of that based on appearance) that the bulk of LSD in Blacksburg in the 80's was ordered by telephone from California, paid for via credit card, and shipped overnight by FedEx.

I've always felt sorry for him that his parents named him Owsley. Didn't they realize that he'd be forever associated with that batch of acid? ;)

Oh and while you are at it folks, you might want to do a little Google search for "Mary Pinchot Meyer" but, on the other hand, you really probably would be better off not doing this.

alice-in-front-of-rabbit-hole9.jpg

Thanks for the Mandala. What a wonderful thing!

How about googling "Claire Booth Luce" and LSD?
giant-rabbit.jpg

Hey blou!! How come there's no X on your forehead???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl