VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooops?! Did the damned, meddling local police stumble upon something they oughtn't have?

And isn't Reston, Virginia rather spooky, as in national security state/military-corporate-intelligence central?

Somerset authorities seize grenade launcher, weapons cache from Virginia man at motel

BRANCHBURG -- Somerset County investigators seized a cache of weapons including a grenade launcher and hundreds of rounds of ammunition today from the Branchburg motel room of a Virginia man, who also had maps of a U.S. military facility and an out-of-state civilian community.

Lloyd Woodson, 43, whose last known address was Reston, Va., today faces multiple offenses, including second-degree unlawful weapons possession and fourth-degree possession of prohibited weapons, Somerset County Prosecutor Wayne Forrest said.

At the time of his arrest, Woodson was wearing a military-style ballistic vest with a reinforced steel plate and carrying a .223-caliber assault rifle that had been altered to fire .50-caliber ammunition, Forrest. He was also carrying four loaded magazines with hollow-point ammunition, Forrest said.

Branchburg police confronted Woodson at 3:55 a.m. at the Quick Chek convenience store on Route 28 after receiving a call reporting a suspicious person. Branchburg Patorlman Steven Cronce noticed a large bulge beneath the green, military-style jacket that Woodson was wearing, which was later determined to be the assault rifle with a defaced serial number, Forrest said.

Woodson appeared "extremely nervous" as Cronce questioned him, and he ultimately ran from the convenience store toward the Regency Trailer Park on Route 22, Forrest. Officers found Woodson hiding in the bushes and he attempted to run, Forrest said.

Officers tackled him and used pepper spray to subdue Woodson, Forrest said.

Detectives later searched Woodson’s room at the Red Mill Inn on Route 22 and found weapons including a .308-caliber semi-automatic assault rifle with a defaced serial number, a grenade launcher, hundreds .50-caliber and .308-caliber rounds, a police scanner, and the maps of a U.S. military installation and an out-of-state civilian community, Forrest said. Woodson, who is a Navy veteran, had been staying at the hotel since last week.

Investigators also found Middle Eastern red and white traditional headdress, Forrest said.

Calls placed to the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force in Washington D.C. and the FBI’s Newark office late this afternoon were not immediately returned.

The maps were of Ft. Drum. FBI affidavit OMITS mention of the Middle Eastern-style headdress that the local authorities had reported finding.

Covert terrorism?

Sure sounds like this was going to be the next false flag op, just in time for the State of the Union.

Well, if we take a conservative estimate of the earth's age as 4.5 billion years then really we have a 1/(4,500,000,000 x 365.25) = 1/1,643,625,000,000 probability of those events taking place on earth on the same day just by chance selection, which makes it completely impossible that they are unrelated. Almost impossible I mean...

Fascinating.

I am a bit disappointed that you didn't point out the connection to Albert Pike and January 22, 1870 but I'll live.

This also makes it almost impossible that you all showed up in this thread the same time I did, by chance. I must conclude you are all stalking ME.

It is clearly false that we met here by "chance" since at the very least we share an interest in this case as well as other areas. Personally I don't roll dice to decide what web pages to visit but some people may.

99flaming-snake-eyes-dice.jpg

Fascinating.

I am a bit disappointed that you didn't point out the connection to Albert Pike and January 22, 1870 but I'll live.

I do believe Pike is the only confederate soldier to have a statue in Washington DC. Those damn Masons!

Fascinating.

I have mentioned that I find the Masonic thing to be kind of boring haven't I. I didn't even bother to visit the temple in Alexandria, VA despite walking past it a few times a day for about 9 months, although I would have stopped to see this for sure if I were anywhere nearby.

4308185596_75784ef886_o.jpg

http://bldgblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/tama-re-or-egypt-of-west.html

If Steve Jobs had scheduled his big announcement for January 22, then we'd really have some "coincidences" to be concerned about.

Here's another weird 1/22/2010 story...

I have no opinion about this one.

Zap! Was Romanian election loser victim of occult?

By ALISON MUTLER and GEORGE JAHN
The Associated Press
Friday, January 22, 2010; 6:56 AM
BUCHAREST, Romania -- Was a top contender for the Romanian presidency zapped out of the race by a shadowy parapsychologist enlisted by his rival?

The claim might be dismissed as preposterous in most other EU countries. But here in Romania, home of Dracula and other occult traditions, Mircea Geoana's assertion that a "negative energy attack" led to his narrow loss to re-elected President Traian Basescu has been the talk of the nation.

"The Evil Witch defeated Geoana," wrote the daily Evenimentul Zilei in a recent commentary typical of the buzz. "Romanian politicians really believe that magic forces can make you president or can destroy you.

"May the Force be with us!"

Like most former Soviet bloc nations, Romania is used to rough and tumble politics and the first claims and counterclaims after Basescu's narrow Dec. 6 runoff victory were nothing out of the ordinary, with Geoana's people complaining of massive fraud.

Then came the startling allegation: Geoana, in media interviews last week, asserted he was targeted by waves of negative energy during a key debate just before the runoff that was won by Basescu.

"People who were working for Basescu in this domain were present to the right of the camera," Geoana told Antena 3 Television. His wife, Mihaela said Geoana "was very badly attacked, he couldn't concentrate."

More here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/22/AR2010012200901.html

I have mentioned that I find the Masonic thing to be kind of boring haven't I. I didn't even bother to visit the temple in Alexandria, VA despite walking past it a few times a day for about 9 months, although I would have stopped to see this for sure if I were anywhere nearby.

If Steve Jobs had scheduled his big announcement for January 22, then we'd really have some "coincidences" to be concerned about.

No connection to Jobs that I am aware of, but I will point out that this was the last night Conan O'Brien appeared on the Tonight Show.

Thats the compound of Malachi Z York-El, he is or was in prison for child rape, I used to read his website FACTOLOGY.COM, interesting stuff on there, he thinks the black man are the real Annunaki Elohim and they are awaiting their spaceship which they call Nibiru or Planet X. A real character. He claims to be a 567 degree Mason, yes 567.

Wacky stuff:

http://www.vois.com/blogs/view-blog...F+THE+SON,+JACOB+YORK’S+CRIMES+/1/1743/32098/
5:37 PM | THE FATHER, REV. DR. MALACHI Z. YORK IS ACCUSED OF THE SON, JACOB YORK’S CRIMES
Category: News And Politics
October 23, 2007 - Tuesday | 0 Comments | 0 Kudos | Add Comment | Report Abuse
Conspiracy And Conspirators

It is time to reveal the conspiracy and the conspirators that have caused the illegal incarceration of Maku: Chief Black Thunderbird “Eagle”, Dr. Malachi Z.York.

Gospel

For more than a year and a half Maku: Chief Black Thunderbird “Eagle”, AN INNOCENT MAN, has been tortured mentally and physically, unjustly held without bond, deceived by the officers of the court, held under duress, enduring violation after violation of his human rights, granted by the creator.

The question that you must ask is FOR WHAT?!!
Now it is time that we pull all the pieces together and expose the conspiracy and the leaders behind it. The demonic forces behind this evil scheme is none other than JACOB YORK aka YAQUWB ABDULLAH MUHAMMAD the son of Dr. Malachi Z. York. Jacob, also known as Jake, has proclaimed his hatred, jealousy and envy for his father.

Jacob York aka Yaquwb Abdullah Muhammad aka Yaquwb Johnson, aka Jake York Age: 30 DOB: 7/11/73, grew up living in the Nubian Islamic Hebrew Mission Ansaaruallah Community in Brooklyn, NY with his mother, the late Dorothy Johnson aka Dhubayda (1945 A.D. - 1995 A.D.), may she rest in peace, and his siblings Abu Bakr Muhammad aka Fadullah, age 32 and Fatimah Muhammad, age 33, the late Yadullahi Muhammad aka Yad (1970 A.D. - 1998 A.D.), may he rest in peace, Zainab Muhammad, 28.

Jake blames Dr. Malachi Z.York for his mothers death and has become very bitter against him. Dorothy Johnson, died of a brain aneurysm in 1995 A.D. that was not the fault of anyone, yet Jacob has vowed vengeance on Dr. York for years because of this.

Jake York has made public statements about Dr. York and his jealousy of Dr. York’s success in the Music Industry; this is why he prefers to use the last name “York” instead of his legal name Muhammad.

Jake is also suspected of being involved in the untimely death of his brother Yadullahi Muhammad in 1998 A.D.

Jake was always jealous of Yadullahi because of the favor he had in his father’s eye. Yadullahi was very intelligent and was studying to be an ambassador for our nation. Yadullahi was sent to Morocco and Egypt to further his education to become well versed in the various languages.

He returned home to become an ambassador.
Jake was envious of his intelligence and it is believed he is responsible for Yadullahi being shot in the heart at a party in New York.

Jacob York is known for his unscrupulous business practices.
He was the executive producer of Junior Mafia, a group who is known for their violent nature portrayed through their music.

Junior Mafia was founded by the late Christopher Wallace “Biggy Smalls”or Notorious B.I.G.

Jake York also produced the sexually explicit rap artist LIL’ KIM.
She is known for her provocative lyrics and sexually racy image as she calls herself the “Queen B#*&#”. Since Biggy’s death, LIL’ KIM has separated herself from Jake, suspecting him of being involved somehow in Biggy’s death. In 1999, the NBA filed a law suit against Jacob York’s company Untertainment Records.

An article in LAUNCH NEWSPAPER dated May 17, 1999 A.D. tilted Activists And The NBA Shoot Down Cam’Ron Campaign, stated that, “The brain trust behind the marketing campaign for popular New York-based rapper Cam’Ron had no idea of the firestorm that it was getting into when it appropriated a version of the National Basketball Association’s logo in a national advertising campaign to promote the artist’s upcoming album Sports, Drugs, & Entertainment.

The ad featured a silhouette of a man holding a gun dribbling a basketball, which was practically identical to the NBA logo-except that the NBA’s silhouetted figure was unarmed.Untertaiment’s problems began when they put a huge billboard on Malcolm X Boulevard in Harlem on April 19.

Mistakenly thinking that the album was sponsored by the NBA, a loose of collective community activists, church leaders, and school officials complained to the NBA and demanded action....

According to frustrated Untertainment Records President Jacob York, the litigation was unnecessary. York, who had been fend off by angry calls from the Rev. Al Sharpton and New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s office, said that the ad was a chronology of Cam’Ron’s personal history”.

The controversy began because the Billboard was placedright across the street from a boy’s and girl’s highschool that was known for drug infestation and gang violence that had recently been cleaned up and made a safe area for children to walk to school.

Yet, Jake chose to promote this album that focused on Drugs and Entertainment.

This is the corrupt kind of mind Jake York has. The mind of Jake York and his father Malachi Z. York are two totally different minds.

The Ansaaruallah Community located in Brooklyn on Bushwick Ave, was given a letter from Mayor Ed Koch commending Dr. Malachi Z.York and those living in the Ansaaruallah Community for cleaning up the Bushwick Avenue neighborhood and making it a safer environment to live in one of the roughest parts of New York.

Jake York is the Executive Producer of Junior Mafia. They are known to promote violence through their music.
Jake York promoted and enhanced Lil Kim’s sexually explicit image. Her rap is classified and “Rap *advertiser censored*”.

No connection to Jobs that I am aware of, but I will point out that this was the last night Conan O'Brien appeared on the Tonight Show.

The whole Conan/Leno thing had to be a diversion to keep our eyes trained right while they pulled off some evil **** to the left of us.

Ooops?! Did the damned, meddling local police stumble upon something they oughtn't have?

And isn't Reston, Virginia rather spooky, as in national security state/military-corporate-intelligence central?

Somerset authorities seize grenade launcher, weapons cache from Virginia man at motel

BRANCHBURG -- Somerset County investigators seized a cache of weapons including a grenade launcher and hundreds of rounds of ammunition today from the Branchburg motel room of a Virginia man, who also had maps of a U.S. military facility and an out-of-state civilian community.

Lloyd Woodson, 43, whose last known address was Reston, Va., today faces multiple offenses, including second-degree unlawful weapons possession and fourth-degree possession of prohibited weapons, Somerset County Prosecutor Wayne Forrest said.

At the time of his arrest, Woodson was wearing a military-style ballistic vest with a reinforced steel plate and carrying a .223-caliber assault rifle that had been altered to fire .50-caliber ammunition, Forrest. He was also carrying four loaded magazines with hollow-point ammunition, Forrest said.

Branchburg police confronted Woodson at 3:55 a.m. at the Quick Chek convenience store on Route 28 after receiving a call reporting a suspicious person. Branchburg Patorlman Steven Cronce noticed a large bulge beneath the green, military-style jacket that Woodson was wearing, which was later determined to be the assault rifle with a defaced serial number, Forrest said.

Woodson appeared "extremely nervous" as Cronce questioned him, and he ultimately ran from the convenience store toward the Regency Trailer Park on Route 22, Forrest. Officers found Woodson hiding in the bushes and he attempted to run, Forrest said.

Officers tackled him and used pepper spray to subdue Woodson, Forrest said.

Detectives later searched Woodson’s room at the Red Mill Inn on Route 22 and found weapons including a .308-caliber semi-automatic assault rifle with a defaced serial number, a grenade launcher, hundreds .50-caliber and .308-caliber rounds, a police scanner, and the maps of a U.S. military installation and an out-of-state civilian community, Forrest said. Woodson, who is a Navy veteran, had been staying at the hotel since last week.

Investigators also found Middle Eastern red and white traditional headdress, Forrest said.

Calls placed to the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force in Washington D.C. and the FBI’s Newark office late this afternoon were not immediately returned.

The maps were of Ft. Drum. FBI affidavit OMITS mention of the Middle Eastern-style headdress that the local authorities had reported finding.

Covert terrorism?

Sure sounds like this was going to be the next false flag op, just in time for the State of the Union.

Reston has a few military contractors, but so does the majority of Northern Virginia. The CIA headquarters is not actually in Reston, but is not far away.

There is speculation on a local forum that this guy did not actually live in Reston but was staying with others. There doesn't seem to be a record that he lived around here, so it may have been someone else's home. A news station went to where he is supposed to be from and no one recognized his picture.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/va-man-arrested-weapons-charges-lloyd-woodson-012510

Reston is a rather strange place. It's a planned "new town." Walt Disney looked at Reston while he was planning Epcot as a town, before they made it what it is today.

http://www.the-original-epcot.com/2008/05/commodified-utopia-essay.html

We also have our own strain of Ebola.

I don't really understand why the transgendered person's website is so disturbing. Is the transgendered murder suspect's website disturbing because she's transgendered or because of her writing? Because many conservative Americans believe and happily write about similar things on social media websites.

And, if it's because shes transgendered, well . . . big deal. It's 2010. I guess I'm more exposed to transgendered people more, so it doesn't shock me. Many transgendered people struggle with a lot of issues and often run afoul of the law. Prostitution, drugs, and violent crimes.

ETA: nevermind, i figured it out. She's obviously pretty sick.

I don't really understand why the transgendered person's website is so disturbing. Is the transgendered murder suspect's website disturbing because she's transgendered or because of her writing? Because many conservative Americans believe and happily write about similar things on social media websites.

And, if it's because shes transgendered, well . . . big deal. It's 2010. I guess I'm more exposed to transgendered people more, so it doesn't shock me. Many transgendered people struggle with a lot of issues and often run afoul of the law. Prostitution, drugs, and violent crimes.

Valid points. I know several transgender people. All men that have become women interestingly.

I still say there is something about that site that is disturbing. And it is not just because of the transgender issue; there is a whiff of madness about it.

OK, wow; all that comes to mind is the voice of Austin Powers saying, "that's a MAN, man".

I love coming here and having my mind blown on a daily basis. For some reason it's easier to understand Sam and Horrorcore and murder versus the dudechick dilema. I worked with a lot of transgender folk in SF because I ran a laser hair removal center see...and I feel for them. I've only met about 2 that could actually pull off the total appearance of a woman. It must be difficult and I would think their inner conflict would put them squarely on the mentally unstable list, but that's jmo. And then mix in the military and religeon, oyyyyveyyy.

And Andres: yes, I think the character of Dexter is more likeable and mesmerizing than me as first person shooter. Even the escape into the game character doesn't give me the same feeling that the artistic lure of his character development that slowly convinces me that having the monster inside is OK and even good and has a beneficial side. It depends on the person I guess.

If you go deep enough on that site it gets pretty disturbing with some photos of dismembered bodies etc. And this has nothing to do with her being transgendered.

Oh, well, I guess we all know Andres is transgendered now. That's all right, man. She skeeved us for other reasons. :p

Oh, well, I guess we all know Andres is transgendered now. That's all right, man. She skeeved us for other reasons. :p

A little bit of a confession is in order here I guess. I'm (somewhat) trans-specied, I hope you all can still let me be a part of your gang.

A little bit of a confession is in order here I guess. I'm (somewhat) trans-specied, I hope you all can still let me be a part of your gang.

Oh, so that's it. A bunny with an 'x' on your head, I thought you were a chi-pet.

:ashamed:

I loves all a yous!! Let's all meet in Vegas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl