VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it was another crime forum like this one where pixy posted about her phone conversations with Sam before he left for his trip.

Oh, i remember that. It had monkeys in the name. Google "Monkeys + Crime forum" .

Oh, i remember that. It had monkeys in the name. Google "Monkeys + Crime forum" .
Yea it had sort of a dark theme to it, the whole forum. It wasnt scared monkeys forum though it was a different one. We all read it i cant believe I cant remember the name.

Andres I'm trying to clarify that info. for you. Here is further clarification on one point:

Disclaimer: this is second hand information from a local source unsubstantiated and left to the discretion of the reader:
and I decided to put all rumor related information in purple for further clarification...

** the idea of Sam wanting to ambush the cop came from the lone skinny cop himself. He felt like he had escaped an attempt on his life. His brother relayed this when asked how the cop brother was doing after being involved in such a harrowing tale and the feelings of the lone cop were revealed through the brother who is part owner of the funeral home. The information relayed from the cop who made the welfare check (aka lone skinny cop) was that Sam asked specifically for him to return and check out the basement noises and he therefore concluded that he was a target.

The information above is pure speculation.

Andres I'm trying to clarify that info. for you. Here is further clarification on one point:

Disclaimer: this is second hand information from a local source unsubstantiated and left to the discretion of the reader:
and I decided to put all rumor related information in purple for further clarification...

** the idea of Sam wanting to ambush the cop came from the lone skinny cop himself. He felt like he had escaped an attempt on his life. His brother relayed this when asked how the cop brother was doing after being involved in such a harrowing tale and the feelings of the lone cop were revealed through the brother who is part owner of the funeral home. The information relayed from the cop who made the welfare check (aka lone skinny cop) was that Sam asked specifically for him to return and check out the basement noises and he therefore concluded that he was a target.

The information above is pure speculation.

Ok, what I'm trying to figure out is if the lone skinny cop is the source of both the air freshener/air cleaning machine/ scented candle rumor or if that's from a different source.

Anyway, WOE B GONE, this is a thread you want to read to help you catch up with a lot of inside information provided by a poster named PIXY who also posted here at WS. She was a personal friend of Sam's and was also at the concert they all attended and shared a lot of good info with us. Go to this link and read the whole thread paying close attention to PIXY'S posts and you will come out of it with a better understanding of the case, the thread is only about 15 pages long I think but packed with important facts:

http://www.dreamindemon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25795&page=1

Yep I'm working on that clarification for us about the scented whatevers.

I think the lone skinny cop theory will go down in history right alongside the magic loogie theory:

[video=youtube;WEzBeP6pRoY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEzBeP6pRoY[/video]

Ha Pax that's good. Always love a good Seinfeld reference. I can't believe I coined the phrase of a theory, one that will go down in flames or not...but if I were lone skinny cop and the dude asked for me to come back I would possibly think the same thing because I am paranoid that way :) or that he wanted me... "not that there's anything wrong with it"!

I believe the air cleaner and scented candle rumor was introduced here.

Post 36.

I believe the air cleaner and scented candle rumor was introduced here.

Post 36.

Yeah, that's where that happened. I remember that post specifically. It didn't sit right with me at the time and looking back on it now it still doesn't.

Yeah, that's where that happened. I remember that post specifically. It didn't sit right with me at the time and looking back on it now it still doesn't.

I quit looking, but I don't think there was ever a source named as to where it came from. Honestly, if Emma had allergies she may have had one of those machines in her room (her room is where I think the girls were probably killed). It might not be complete BS, but I don't know that this particular rumor has a lot of weight.

I quit looking, but I don't think there was ever a source named as to where it came from. Honestly, if Emma had allergies she may have had one of those machines in her room (her room is where I think the girls were probably killed). It might not be complete BS, but I don't know that this particular rumor has a lot of weight.

We discussed this to some extent. After someone showed the price of these air cleaning machines, we reasoned it was possible that they were present in the rooms for allergies or something. A source was never named for this and it has never been corroborated by another source.

Ha Pax that's good. Always love a good Seinfeld reference. I can't believe I coined the phrase of a theory, one that will go down in flames or not...but if I were lone skinny cop and the dude asked for me to come back I would possibly think the same thing because I am paranoid that way :) or that he wanted me... "not that there's anything wrong with it"!

I have had some computer problems the last few days so I wasnt able to keep up with the lone skinny cop thing. So it is being suggested that when Sam called the cops to return to check out the noise in the basement he asked specifically for the skinny one to come and this information came from the funeral director who passed it along to one of our WS members who then passed it to us and the skinny cop is the funeral directors brother??

Is this correct?

I have had some computer problems the last few days so I wasnt able to keep up with the lone skinny cop thing. So it is being suggested that when Sam called the cops to return to check out the noise in the basement he asked specifically for the skinny one to come and this information came from the funeral director who passed it along to one of our WS members who then passed it to us and the skinny cop is the funeral directors brother??

Is this correct?

I guess the correct chain is allegedly: The person who took the call from sam may have told the lone skinny cop (or maybe told someone who told the lone skinny cop) who told the funeral director who passed it along to a WS member who passed it to us.

Is this correct?

,,,pretty much yes.

Our forum member is not friends with lone skinny cop, but is a personal friend of his brother and the brother is co-owner of the funeral home where the bodies were handled. The skinny cops brother, when asked about his welfare, relayed that his brother felt he'd dodged an attempt on his life and that feeling came about because Sam had asked specifically for him, being the same guy who came to ask about Melanie earlier. When he was busy on another call, the dispatch sent two officers together to check out the basement. Lone skinny cop felt that Sam's intent was to do him harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46