VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Trial File ‏@TheTrialFile 4m

Clothes #JesseMatthew had on in video see with #HannahGraham were not found in apartment and he did not have them on at police station

This could be very important information...

what is NOT found in the apartment can be as imposrtant as is what IS found...

In other words... Why would these clothes NOT be at his home... Where he lives/keeps his clothes/washes clothes etc...where his clothes would be most expected to be found...

There are a number of reasons for this... I am sure... But it still is something to make Sleuthers and investigators go "Hmmmm?"...

JMO...

Of course he's in innocent until proven guilty.

But I'm sick of the LE bashing in this case. We see the top of the iceburg here. They aren't telling us what every officer is doing in this case, but there is speculation of tunnel vision by them. I'm sure that LE are looking at more than just one avenue.

Why should I bother "imagining" it's another case? It's not another case. It's the case of a young girl missing and a petulant man refusing to co-operate and then hiding out. I don't care about him or how he's feeling at the moment. His actions have been evasive and unhelpful. If it was my child missing I'd hope the PD went as all out as CPD and Chief Longo has. Well done to them for working so hard!

Thank YOU!!! I've been sitting on my hands for days....

Well that man probably saw hundreds of people that day. He didn't know he needed to take written notes. So a few days passed and his memories got a bit blurred together. I can see it happening.

Think of the last time you went to the grocery store. It was probably a few days ago. Do you remember what your cashier looked like? Hairstyle, facial hair, height, weight? You had a an interaction with that person and even spoke to them. Many people would probably fail miserably at describing witnesses.

IMO it's pretty impressive WG came forward with a description.

I disagree, since he was following Hannah with the fear she might be in trouble. I do not think it is suspicious, necessarily,that he was so far off, but it is very shocking to me. Not the same as passing someone casually.

I know eye witnesses are often inaccurate
I personally would not remember what the cashier looked like a few days ago
I would not take notice

But, WG did take notice of hannah and according to him, felt she was distressed
So its seems to me he may have paid closer attention to the man that put his arm around her
I don't know, I guess its just that the description is so off

Charlottesville Journalist Sheds Light on Jesse Matthew

http://wvtf.org/post/charlottesville-journalist-sheds-light-jesse-matthew

Listen to the interview, quite interesting

Thank you for posting this. VERY INTERESTING... The offense date for the assault on Wilke was 06/04/2009 with arrest date of 07/08/009.. He was released on bail and defended by REDINGER, JANICE L . He was charged with Assault and battery and grand larceny attempt.

Interestingly enough she represented him in 2010 for a trespassing charge he ended up being found guilty on.

I am certainly not excusing or defending that behavior, but I have been wondering if JM could have sustained any serious concussion or head injury during his college football days.

Good thought.

In the Jenise Wright *RIP :( thread it has been mentioned GG might have had several concussions from sports.

What are most people expecting from forensics? To say Hannah was in his car or apartment? And then what will happen?

I am following along but skimming over many many posts.
I am hoping whatever evidence is found will give LE a forward direction and focus. I think they are hoping to find conclusive evidence to find Hannah and make an arrest. I think the more forensic evidence they have against JM the quieter LE will become. When they have what they need from the public they will keep it close to the vest. I think number one they are looking to find Hannah.

jmo

I was thinking blood (enough to show she was harmed). Then an arrest warrant for assault or murder.

...in response to what I hope from the forensics

That would be the only way, Imo, they could charge him...unless he HAS committed himself with LE in denying she ever left the mall area with him.

Charlottesville police Capt. Gary Pleasants said the witness came forward Wednesday night after two more grainy surveillance videos were released of Hannah E. Graham from the Downtown Mall.

http://www.mercurynews.com/nation-w...eshman-surveillance-videos-show-hannah-graham

That man has come forward to police, saying the teen seemed physically distressed and he "wanted to make sure she got safely wherever she was going," reports the station. He also reportedly called in to a tipline with the information.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/witness-says-man-put-arm-around-missing-university-of-virginia-student/

He's a cop? He took 4 days to come in. He called the tip line. He's a cop?

bbm...you're kidding right? Look at the list of missing/murdered people right at this very moment in the US, now open up your newspaper, internet web site and how many of those folks have their picture in there? my guess there is one, Hannah Graham because of the publicity generated by Chief Longo (not saying it's a bad thing, but can be a double edged sword).

She's a college student at one of the top universities in the country if not the world. Yes, that sort of thing attracts attention. Couldn't find a wikipedia entry even for Alexis Murpy when she ws missing. Very litle outside of the area and special crime sites had infor on her. Then look at Lauren Spierer.

I went to a top 25 university in a not so great neighborhood in my day. People assaulted and killed regularly there, but if it involved a student, full court press to find the perps and the publicity hit national levels. As some Charlotteville natives have posted here, there are some things going on here that you have to be local to understand.

I do believe Longo is grandstanding some and milking the publicity, but I don't think he sought the national exposure. I hold him directly responsible for the Wanted poster that I think is outrageous with the info in it for a reckless driving charge, something the Washington Post seems to also believe, but the way this has taken off was not driven by Longe. He's just there for the ride and he's taking a lot of offers.

Absolutely. That is why I disagree with people coming into these threads and saying that only hero worship of LE should be allowed and no one should question LE.
It's one thing to question but another to bash (especially without all the facts),imo. Some folks take it personally, I take it from where it comes from(hopefully frustration).

Where are some of you reading that tweet to say that WG was a cop? And someone mentioned that Longo said at the presser that WG was undercover. I did not hear that?

bbm...you're kidding right? Look at the list of missing/murdered people right at this very moment in the US, now open up your newspaper, internet web site and how many of those folks have their picture in there? my guess there is one, Hannah Graham because of the publicity generated by Chief Longo (not saying it's a bad thing, but can be a double edged sword).

I think the fact that this is another UVA disappearance is why it is getting so much publicity.

1. People become terrified of a serial killer.

2. People move away, city loses money, students are too afraid to enrol, UVA loses money.

3. Several unsolved disappearances of innocent young women in a short period of time puts major pressure and scrutiny on police.

Charlottesville police Capt. Gary Pleasants said the witness came forward Wednesday night after two more grainy surveillance videos were released of Hannah E. Graham from the Downtown Mall.

http://www.mercurynews.com/nation-w...eshman-surveillance-videos-show-hannah-graham

That man has come forward to police, saying the teen seemed physically distressed and he "wanted to make sure she got safely wherever she was going," reports the station. He also reportedly called in to a tipline with the information.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/witness-says-man-put-arm-around-missing-university-of-virginia-student/

He's a cop? He took 4 days to come in. He called the tip line. He's a cop?

That's what a poster here said, when interpreting a news tweet that was all run together. Also, LE did say something about him being "undercover". Don't know for sure, however.

I think many of us did not understand this and thought maybe it was deliberate misinformation. Now that the the WM has been ided as being with the police, it makes less sense that descrip was so off unless it was deliberately done that way.
Link please! I believe this is speculation and has never been stated by LE or MSM. I do not think WG is LE.

Translated this means:
"White man seen following hannah who gave police description of black man with closely shaved head and arm around her was POLICE. There was not another individual with hannah that witness saw. Description of hair was inaccurate."

With twitter each line can only have so many characters/ words to it so sentences get broken up....you have to flow sentence to period punctuation( sort of like TELEGRAMS)..
So...basically this news reporter is stating as a fact that WG IS A COP !! who witnessed hannah with Jim...he just initially gave wrong description of hairdo ( whether mistakenly on purpose we don't know...)

THE REPORTER IS CONFIRMING WG IS A POLICE OFFICER....

You read first tweet followed by second as a complete sentence...
Ignoring hash tags as part of sentence....

Just because you have respect for what Charlottesville LE is doing and dealing with doesn't constitute "hero worship". Until I know that LE has erred in some way, I will continue to have respect for them. I would also have more respect for JM if he were to come forward and tell what he knows vs running like he's hiding something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ