VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work. I really had never noticed the nose before, and I've looked at the other versions several times.

All I did to the pic on the right was crop it so you can't see the dread/braids/extensions whatever they are and I made it black & white to compare to the Original City of Fairfax sketch.

Is anyone else dreading the PC? I don't want confirmation of what so many of us believe, that Hannah is no longer living. :( I feel sick for her parents and loved ones.

I am, I get so emotional. I can't imagine what Hannah's family is going through. I pray and ask our Heavenly Father to hold them close.

Nice work. I really had never noticed the nose before, and I've looked at the other versions several times.
What struck me was the way light reflects off his forehead...it just caught my eye!

Kristin Ingram ‏@KristinLIngram 5m
Why is presser at CAT? That's a bus depot in a bad area. #HannahGraham

CAT is : The news conference is being held at the Charlottesville Area Transit building.

Had to go to the hospital this morning, can someone give me a quick rundown of todays events?

OOPS sorry! That was meant for downstairs, too many tabs open!

Either they found him or he turned himself in.
I can't imagine they are going to say what the test results are....unless maybe they are all negative?

Read the scanner transcripts...It might explain...cannot be discussed here though!

Not defending anything, but my husband was a medic for the military and well, they rough-housed A LOT - like it's what try did to pass time and just to mess with eachother - and my husband, who I would totally describe as a gentle giant, broke a fellow soldier's arm while wrestling, just playing around. It happens more than you think, especially with certain groups of friends. Makes sense a big guy, who is described as "slow" and "nice" might not realize his strength (which definitely makes me are this more as a potential accident) Again, not making excuses! This is just my opinion!

My dad, who used to run a framing crew, was wrestling with his lead carpenter and ended up breaking the guys leg on accident.

I dont allow roughhousing from my friends, my brothers or my son because I have a temper and if one of them hurts me even on accident its not going to be pretty.

You would *think* that after hurting just one person unintentionally JLM would have learned his lesson in that regards.

Then again maybe he's a psychopath...not all of them are intelligent.

I don't think they have found her. I do think they have him, however, and some forensics evidence. IMO.

I'm going to sit on your bench for this one, if you don't mind ;) Fingers crossed for the presser.

Yes, I felt quite emotional when someone mentioned her father said she left her rabbit when she went back to school. Such a heavy statement with so much symbolism. Wherever Hannah is, I hope she can feel how many people she's touched and how many people care about her safety.I think most people see a little bit of themselves in Hannah. Strangers, friends, family, and professors all want to see Hannah returned safely. :( :( Praying for good news at 7!!

I am, I get so emotional. I can't imagine what Hannah's family is going through. I pray and ask our Heavenly Father to hold them close.

CAT is : The news conference is being held at the Charlottesville Area Transit building.

The Transit Authority is at the same end and side of the mall as Tempo, FYI.

All I did to the pic on the right was crop it so you can't see the dread/braids/extensions whatever they are and I made it black & white to compare to the Original City of Fairfax sketch.

You did a great job. Thank you!

Anyone local have thoughts on why the PC is being held at this location? Or anyone familiar with the thought process on these things?

Rick Boone ‏@RickBooneFOX5DC 5m
BREAKING:Police hold a special press conference at 7p on the #HannahGraham case. Follow me as I tweet out info as we get it. @fox5newsdc

https://twitter.com/RickBooneFOX5DC

'special' feeling ominous :(

I don't think they have found her. I do think they have him, however, and some forensics evidence. IMO.

May not have found her, but depending on the evidence we may well know for sure she is dead.

I hope they have him! The side by side comparison of those photos is chilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member