VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted for Abduction with Intent to Defile...Class 2 Felony I believe Longo said. Huh...

So whoever he's hiding out with is now harboring a fugitive and could be charged as well

Longo - apologises for rushed time and location
ongoing investigation, no questions
sufficient probable cause to arrest
new wanted poster issued
still waiting for more stuff, critical stage in process
JM still MIA

Wow. Abduction with intent to defile. I'll be damned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:tantrum: That's the same charge that was originally against Randy Taylor who was convicted of killing Alexis Murphy.

Damn this makes me sick.

Longo calm tonight...matter of fact...

Gosh I hate this!!!!!!!!

Just a quick find on "attempt to defile"

http://srislawyer.com/virginia-crim...nia-fairfax-attorneys-violation-code-18-2-48/

Under Va. Code Ann. § 18.2-48 “Abduction (i) of any person with the intent to extort money or pecuniary benefit, (ii) of any person with intent to defile such person, (iii) of any child under sixteen years of age for the purpose of concubinage or prostitution, (iv) of any person for the purpose of prostitution, or (v) of any minor for the purpose of manufacturing child *advertiser censored* shall be punishable as a Class 2 felony. If the sentence imposed for a violation of (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) includes a term of confinement less than life imprisonment, the judge shall impose, in addition to any active sentence, a suspended sentence of no less than 40 years. This suspended sentence shall be suspended for the remainder of the defendant’s life subject to revocation by the court.”

Good news bad news. They're filing a wanted for abduction with the intent to defile. Bad news this means they are very sure he took Hannah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove