VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess that tells us something. I recall that when Jesse Matthew earned his reckless driving charge, his mom was in his car. It looks like his family is supporting him, and probably finding all sorts of interesting reasons to avoid doing the right thing.

But he's a good boy who likes his grandmother's greens. Why wouldn't they support him?

Thanks Charlie Chan. If evidence shows something sexual, I assume they mean DNA of some manner, right? This would be more than DNA transfer from JM putting his arm around a sweaty Hannah?

I feel so bad for her parents.

I think maybe her pants or underwear were in the car. during removal they found enough for a warrant for the house. they didn't mention looking for the pants or underwear during the searches (to my knowledge).

I think the "intent" charge means they found JLM's and Hannah's mixed DNA, specifically semen and vaginal fluid. I think the "abduction" charge is because he was last person to be seen with her and no one has seen or heard from her since, so it's highly unlikely that what they found resulted from consensual sex. While it's possible they did and she went on her way only to be abducted by someone else or met with an accident, those chances are pretty remote and so the CA feels he can now prosecute the case "beyond a reasonable doubt".

That is why IMO police have received at least preliminary results from DNA testing that show there was sexual contact between JLM and Hannah, but there is either no final result or they simply don't want to put that out there yet. Someone who works with noncriminal DNA posted on a prior thread posted these tests are done over and over to confirm final results.

I am thinking they know where he is, ok? They have known his whereabouts for some time now. Here is the deal, the longer he waits to turn himself in, or better yet, if he is intentionally atte[mting to elude police after they have made it known that he was wanted for reckless driving, and now these additional charges....it may help them get bail denied for him or have a really high bond set, if they can declare him a potential flight risk. Feel free to bash...I am used to it on this thread by now....lol.

Not bashing... and I think you are right about some things... I think they know where he is and are trying to avoid some sort of incident... they are trying to fog him out at this point...

I think the fact that they have not described him as dangerous or told the public to not attempt to apprehend, etc. (that I have heard, must watch the press conference first, correct me if wrong)... backs this up somewhat, in theory

I don't think that this man will get bail , though... I think that was sealed when he lost his FBI tail and never showed up again... days ago

But he's a good boy who likes his grandmother's greens. Why wouldn't they support him?

it's amazing how people will support and protect criminals. my husband's family and our mutual "friends" completely abandoned me after he assaulted me and confessed to substance and alcohol abuse. and many abused women have the same thing happen to them.

How long was it between the night she disappeared and we know of his whereabouts? (Work on Monday or???) Anyone know?

is it me or did his grandma speak of him like a child. Perhaps that is where people are getting the thought that he may be emotionally stunted?

I've been doing some reading on "abduction with intent to defile" so I'm way behind on the discussion. Hopefully, I am not bringing up something that has been mulled over already. My thinking right now is that LE must have a witness or witnesses to something that took place the night Hannah went missing. I came across this statement from Virginia Law and Criminal Procedure in relation to the charge: "The intent to defile must be established as a matter of fact; surmise and speculation 'are not sufficient'." To me, somebody had to have seen something & can testify to it. Was it something as basic as his blocking her from leaving and then telling her somewhat forcefully to get in his car after he was overheard making sexual advances toward her? Very well could be IMO. I think anything more physical would have immediately been reported by others. Then, the charges would have been much more severe. So, what I'm trying to say is that I'm trying to figure out just what it is that would constitute such a charge.

FOX guy (Ted Williams, is name, I think) went to Grandma's today, she opened the door and yelled for him to get off of her Property. She came out and said it a second time.

Not real happy.

Sorry, I see someone already posted it.

I like Ted, he is former DC detective, now Fox News contributor and Attorney at Law.

We should not tell others what to post, Imo. If you don't like a theory, you can skip it. Yes, it may get annoying if others pick it up, but we all do have a right to opinions. And mine is, he is alone in this, and it was a sexual assault and murder. Jmo

Occam's razor...

Terrified of what ... the 32 year old man providing a witness statement about his activities with a missing girl? That is what caused him to run in the first place. Shouldn't they be scratching their heads about that? It would be best if he told his family exactly where he is (although they most likely already know) and that they negotiate a surrender with the assistance of his lawyer.

No, terrified that LE must have evidence to back up these charges, when I am sure they felt he was innocent and just afraid to talk to police, imo.

from the bar that she was at with JM? DO you have link to this?

Nooo. From the party with her friends, hours earlier. It was released early on that a male friend offered to go with her and she declined. Will try to find.

No, Amy Bradley- she turned up on adult sites at various times after disappearing
there's threads about her for further discussion we won't drag this one off.
I mentioned her in connection with human trafficking, white middle class woman. Human trafficking is the 3rd biggest industry after drugs and weapons.

@ gitana (I zee you've addressed me ^^) - a few examples have been given now of white middle class woman being abducted and trafficked, take your pick, but don't deny that it happens

Hi. There has not been one post linking to a substantiated case of the sex trafficking into a sex trafficking ring, of a middle class Anerican white woman who was abducted. Show me.

Does that hat mean it is impossible or has never happened? No. But in all these cases, for some reason, sex trafficking rings are popular theories and I have not seen one case where that's been the proven outcome.

His family is probably terrified and confused. At this point, they still believe in him. I hope they are not hiding him. Would be best if he did not tell them where he was headed, if he knew. Jmo

The account of Grandma telling a reporter to get off her property, then walking out on the porch and telling him again in no uncertain terms, doesn't sound like someone very terrified or confused to me.

I wonder if theyre using the same excuses given by others in this thread to justify JLM's reprehensible and heinous actions?

Those who justify evil, who make excuses for it and try to sympathize with it, share in its actions IMO.

And one that describes itself as serving "internationally inspired, eclectic French fusion and progressive American" food. Wow, I need to go eat there!

... and somewhere in the middle of that, 5'11" girls are being secretly trafficked.

I wonder if he thought that a place like Tempo was the only place where he could get her to sit down with him ... so he could win her trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654