VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clarifying, gitana1. Much appreciated. I find all of your posts informative and interesting, btw.

Whew!! I wouldn't dare criticize anyone for not forming an instant opinion!!! :blowkiss:

I have to agree with you on that, considering his road rage attack.

He seems like a tragically impulsive person... Kind of a loose cannon, just my opinion. I mean, running from the police, skipping town, going 1300 miles away and camping outside in bad conditions... All of that is just super gutsy (and I don't mean that as a compliment). Honestly, I just don't see any reason to question whether or not JM is "capable" of making Hannah disappear... JMO, I'm not saying it's in character, either. It's just that, for all we as the public have seen, his behavior has been brazen and extreme.

Good night friends. May Hannah be found and her family given peace and comfort. You guys are the best!

August 29

What a tragic foretelling of her own fate. Clearly, judging by that tweet, Hannah herself would have been a more watchful and caring friend to someone in that situation than her own friends apparently were for her.

(Realizing that most WSers also probably have paid far more attention to not only POIs, but also the specifics about them, and have sought out or at least have seen more on TV or online than a large majority of the general public, and also are more apt to pay more careful attention to details, I'm especially curious about this!)

What to all the WSers think someone should do if they believe they possibly see a POI from a wanted poster that has been disseminated about and LE is looking for and requesting information on the whereabouts of the person?

Would you...

Look at someone and try to determine if it was the person you'd maybe seen on TV or on a poster once and call, even if very unsure if it's the POI?

Or look several times, trying to catch a clearer image, perhaps even end up taking an extended look, or even staring (intentionally or not)?

Or maybe even take several looks at a person, possibly also looking at a phone trying to look at the POI picture, and perhaps end up taking a longer or lingering look to confirm or deny your suspicions after looking at a poster/picture/whatever?

Or would you talk to someone else, trying to get a second or third (or some other additional) opinion on if they thought your suspicions were valid? And/or if they thought something should be done?

Or would you do nothing unless you knew for certain?

Or would you do nothing? (Meaning period - regardless of degree of certainty)

Or _____ (fill in the blank)?

Would your answer vary if you thought you saw a possible missing person and not a possible person of interest or possible suspect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21