VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm. Re: the twitter. Anyone else think it's possible they're priming the public to freak out less when they reveal he is connected to MH by slowly releasing info? Or am I reading too much into it?

I think it's more that they can safely release that info now that JM is in custody and safe from vigilantes.

Liberty is INCREDIBLY conservative, to the point that males and females are not even allowed to be in each other's dorm rooms. My cousin was actually suspended from Liberty for being in his girlfriend's room past 10 p.m. If the charges were unfounded or dropped, the fact that he had sexual relations with a woman on campus or was in a female's dorm room (or vice versa) would be enough for them to take action against him. Not defending him, but hoping to provide context on how he could have been removed from school with no assault charges, etc.

How things have changed. I went to a huge public university back in the 60's.

50,000 students when I went to school.

Anyway, there is no way that a male was allowed in your dorm room, period. Not at anytime. Ever.

OH MY GOSH. The guy was a ticking time-bomb. He has GIANT red flags popping up everywhere. Makes me want to scream at the people "who've got his back" or calling him a gentle giant. You just don't accidentally fall into a few rape charges here and there, a little bit of assault and grand larceny, and maybe some abduction to top it off. I'm just heated for all his victims, especially Hannah. :mad: The man is sick. He couldn't be my family member, I'd report him so quick, because he needs psychological help if there is any type of redemption for his foul, predator mind, (which I doubt there is). JMO

Does anyone know if the signal lights in Cville are equipped with traffic surveillance cameras? My microscopic, isolated town in central WA has a few, so maybe? Just wondering if JM's vehicular movement after Tempo could be tracked that way.

There are these traffic cameras

http://www.511virginia.org/

zoom in, click on camera, watch live.

I thought about the gulf and Atlantic, but I still have a deep gut feeling she is near the area where she was last seen. I could be wrong. (Although I hope they swab the car he was found with in Texas)

Just checking. JM's dash to Texas will affect him being bailed won't it? He will be considered a flight risk right?

Just checking. JM's dash to Texas will affect him being bailed won't it? He will be considered a flight risk right?

Pretty sure they said no bail already...but will see if I can find it. Maybe that applied only to the TX charge though.

On Wednesday, a Galveston County sheriff’s deputy responded to a suspicious person call and found a man who had pitched a tent on the beach with a car nearby. The man was later identified as Matthew.

Judge Mark Henry handled Matthew's hearing early Thursday morning.

The probable cause affidavit revealed that Galveston County deputy D.W. Perez responded to a suspicious person call on the beachside of Gilchrist at about 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday.

The tip was called in by a woman who claimed she was driving when she passed a blue Nissan and saw Matthew. She told the deputy she recognized him from television coverage of the case.

In his report, Perez said that Matthew initially claimed he didn't have identification and gave another name.

http://www.galvestondailynews.com/free/article_2c93728c-44ad-11e4-aca6-0017a43b2370.html

OH MY GOSH. The guy was a ticking time-bomb. He has GIANT red flags popping up everywhere. Makes me want to scream at the people "who've got his back" or calling him a gentle giant. You just don't accidentally fall into a few rape charges here and there, a little bit of assault and grand larceny, and maybe some abduction to top it off. I'm just heated for all his victims, especially Hannah. :mad: The man is sick. He couldn't be my family member, I'd report him so quick, because he needs psychological help if there is any type of redemption for his foul, predator mind, (which I doubt there is). JMO

I couldn't agree with you more! All of the posts that are still trying to justify his behavior are stunning to me. I know innocent until proven guilty, but if Hannah was one of their family members they would feel differently. I also think of the kids football team he assisted with! The job at the University! The cab driving position! Was NO one doing a true background check on this guy? Attempted rape charge, road rage and assaulting another driver, destroying property, it's just crazy. Poor Hannah, my heart aches the more I read about LJ/JM.

I feel as if I will hammered for saying he has not been convicted of anything to do with Hannah yet. Jmo

Pretty sure they said no bail already...but will see if I can find it. Maybe that applied only to the TX charge though.

It doesn't matter how many charges there are...if one is denied bail then that's it from what I understand. It's all formality IMO.

There is nothing to justify this guys behavior. Sadly to me the picture is clear. He did something to kill Hannah and was trying to manipulate the cops into thinking he was a helper.
I hope she did not suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member