VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a blur cross the courtyard that might be dreads guy or might be somebody coming across the mall on a side street.

@car buff click the video.. the guy in dreads stop(fully and look like he is waving at the women in front of him) or a signals sorts. the white guy on the other side of the mall stop in same location the dread guy wave, he is ahead of her look over to anothr guy in the dread locks also speak to another younger guy ahead him. Same waving signal of her as well. He is standing fully in the cut. . then follow her and guy in dread lock is behind him.. Keep in mind its another guy is ahead of all them. They all do the same hand wave signal. 21 seconds, 38 second. 48 second.

It don't look right.. Its very odd and ironic.

I don't know. if im jumping the gun but look like team work, the walking speed trigger my intrest.

I'm sure they have -- if not something similar or more advanced. If this is Harrington's perp (which I'm convinced it is), this guy is a pro and removed the battery from the phone and discarded it somewhere.

Yes I've looked at it a couple times and that in no way is a reflection, that looks to me like the guy with dreadlocks from the first video. Police misdirection maybe?

Wow. After watching this full screen and frame by frame I'm certain she's walking with dreadlocks guy. Same outfit he had on before, same ponchy stomach. That is definitely not a reflection.

Yes, I don't see how reflections could change the color of the pants.

Wow. After watching this full screen and frame by frame I'm certain she's walking with dreadlocks guy. Same outfit he had on before, same ponchy stomach. That is definitely not a reflection.

image.jpg yup I agree I see the dreadlock male with her and then the WM coming around after they do

Different news sources have different length of videos they released. Some start a few seconds earlier than others. That is why you are missing the people in the foreground.

Thanks guys and gals! I finally saw the two ladies and the gentleman with the dread locks. There were a lot of people in that video....I hope LE can find them all and interview them. Someone has to know something!

The white guy on the video concerns me the most, as others have stated here as well. When he is initially walking, you can see him turn back and look toward Hannah and the people behind her. Now either something caught his attention (like the group of boys hassling Hannah or something) or he was checking to see where she was in relation to him. When he dips into that cove, he seems to pull out his cellphone and look at it just as the other lone male walks by and then immediately puts it away once the lone male passes and Hannah walks by, he falls right in line behind her and in front of the group of boys. Now, if I'm a good citizen, and I am concerned about a stranger's well-being, I'm not sure I would follow her, but rather stop her and say something to her to make sure she is ok. If he was following her to ensure she did not get hassled by anyone and wanted to keep his distance before intervening if necessary, he could've caught up to her and walked with her before the group of boys caught up to her.

I think so. Police HAVE to know that is not a reflection of Hannah. Possible police do not want Dreds to run before they have a chance to ID him and apprehend him locally.

No, there were not events at the Pavillion. But there were A LOT of people in the area . . . . . regular foot-traffic, PLUS, there was the 25th High School Reunion for Albemarle High School (a large school in the area) that night. Many of the people from the reunion were in the area around that time of night. Unfortunately, many of them live out-of-town and just came in for the weekend. With the event over, they are back in their respective areas, and may not be aware of what is going on here.

There were no events on 9/13 at that outdoor pavillion near where Hannah was last seen.

A young woman who looks like she is in trouble will be noticed by many people. Many who notice will be genuinely concerned about the person and will try to offer help. Others will see her as prey. Others will notice and do nothing. Let's hope that others who might have noticed her can come forward now with helpful information.

of course, but fact of the matter is that an unreleased video apparently shows the dreads dude walking away with Hannah, w his arm around her

It's not known whether there's another video. We're speculating there might be, based on what hasn't been said.

It occurs to me that they probably asked the witness whether the guy Hannah was with is on the video, and he said no. I'll leave aside the issue of whether he's lying.

Here's the Charlottesville Police Department statement, as quoted in the Daily Mail article:

A statement issued by the CPD said: ‘At 10:15 pm the unidentified white male in the videos came to the police department.
‘He told police that he was following Ms. Graham as she looked to be somewhat physically distressed and he wanted to make sure she got safely to wherever she was going.
‘Soon after he was following her, he said that a black male came up to her and put his arm around her, stopping her.
‘Ms. Graham and this black male started speaking and it appeared to the witness that the black male was either known to Ms. Graham or was trying to help her.
‘The witness then walked away and he said that Ms. Graham and the black male were still standing and talking when he left.
The black male is not shown in either of these videos.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wed-stumbled-deserted-mall.html#ixzz3DgSjfkhm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

By the way, I really hate referring to these guys as white male and black male, but since that's the only identifying information we've been given.

Can any current locals here confirm if the area shown in the Sal's video is the little squarish area where Zocalo and Petit Pois are? It looks like that to me, and if so it would be less strange to me to see someone on both sides of the "courtyard" area - those are outdoor dining areas with shops around them in kind of an L shape. I'm just not sure because Sal's is a couple of doors down from there.

The video outside of Sal's is on the main, straight part of the mall. Not looking out onto the square courtyard. I also believe now, that the dread guy was likely panhandling. There are TONS on the downtown mall. I think one of the females rebuffed him at the beginning of the video. Her friend kept walking, looking back at her friend as the friend put up her hand in dismissal. He crossed over to catch the attention of the group of guys, stood there, asked for change. No dice....kept wandering. I believe someone was walking with her in the Tuel video, but not necessarily him. I don't think he could have moved fast enough to catch up.

Map for reference

Untitled2.jpg

I looked at the video again. The white guy is 30-40 paces AHEAD of Hannah. What caught his attention? Was the group of boys catcalling?

As for the dreads guy, I think he was just walking. He does make most of a square going right across the screen, then up, then left. But I don't think he has anything to do with Hannah disappearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8WV9wLBzdg

In the Sal's video you can clearly see Hannah looking back at 0:45, like the group of guys was catcalling her. It's just before she passes the tree in the middle of the frame. Possibly dreadlocks guy calling from across the courtyard. Either way, something got her attention and caused her to look to her left/behind her. Maybe she's even avoiding looking at creepy white guy, but that doesn't quite look like what's happening.

There should be at least one witness, including WM, who saw the dreads guy running to meet up with Hannah if that is dreads guy walking beside her. The two videos are pretty close to one another and he is pretty far back, behind a group of people, and Hannah seems to be moving fast compared to everyone else. He would have had to run or at least jog by the group of people and the WM to catch up with her. Curious if WMs account states this or if the group of people have come forward yet to say this as well.

No, if you are standing at the door of Sal's facing the mall, you see a seating area in front of you. Behind that is where Hannah passes. To the right is the Paramount Theater and to the right of that is the courtyard where the fountain, Zocalo, and Petit Pois are.

2.2 miles from John Paul Jones Arena (Harrington disappearance) to Sal's Italian Restaurant (where Graham was seen walking on video). Too close. This is no coincidence. I'm so worried about Graham.

2.2 miles for 2 people to disappear in a city of almost 50,000 in a 5 year span.....coincidence is a stretch,imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynbot