VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
your'e right. they've been taking the focus OFF dreadlock dude the whole time, even though he was clearly the man seen by WG and in the videos.

Yep, exactly right. I'm very anxious to find out more info especially whether dreads is actually who WG described or if there is/was an accomplice.

What is this and why did someone post it on the Find Heather FB page?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd...._=1418318955_340c41e2c17b4c1cfd622a6f8a1ff6a5

I'm not sure if anyone answered this as I haven't gone through all the pages yet...I believe this is a picture that was taken during an assault of a couple at the downtown mall in January of 2014. I had thought that the people involved have been punished so I don't know if it has any bearings on this case. Someone might have just posted it because the individual was similar to the POI

Isn't the guy that we call dreadlocks dude the person in the video with white pants seeming to be with Hannah? Then, LE said no one was with her, it was her reflection. WG never described a dreadlocks dude. But then LE said that dreadlocks dude (who did NOT look tall and large to me) is reportedly not a POI, that he is commonly seen in that area according to tipsters or witnesses or somebody.......... so the WG description was not of somebody with dreadlocks, it was close-shaved goatee guy. Then the dailymail quotes neighbors saying that dreadlocks (big dreadlocksguy) lives at the apartment in question and has a pit bull and drives an orange-(ish_) car. Earlier today on CNN the reporter on scene said that neighbors had not been questioned by LE, so they must have been questioned by daily mail reps. Yet I can't imagine that LE has not questioned neighbors. For now, I think any dreadlocks guys are not the POI, but stay tuned. LOL. What a mess! JMO

I don't recall LE ever said anything at all about Dreadlocks. It was a comment on a MSM article that said that (about him being a regular in the area). It was from someone who works in the area and observes this guy wandering about, not from LE.

However if your going to abduct someone or do something to someone wouldn't you clean your car out. I don't think you would leave everything in there.

Awwww her poor mom and dad, still concerned about other students ... it must be so hard for them

Isn't the guy that we call dreadlocks dude the person in the video with white pants seeming to be with Hannah? Then, LE said no one was with her, it was her reflection. WG never described a dreadlocks dude. But then LE said that dreadlocks dude (who did NOT look tall and large to me) is reportedly not a POI, that he is commonly seen in that area according to tipsters or witnesses or somebody.......... so the WG description was not of somebody with dreadlocks, it was close-shaved goatee guy. Then the dailymail quotes neighbors saying that dreadlocks (big dreadlocksguy) lives at the apartment in question and has a pit bull and drives an orange-(ish_) car. Earlier today on CNN the reporter on scene said that neighbors had not been questioned by LE, so they must have been questioned by daily mail reps. Yet I can't imagine that LE has not questioned neighbors. For now, I think any dreadlocks guys are not the POI, but stay tuned. LOL. What a mess! JMO

We don't have a direct quote from WG himself. We have a description filtered through LE. So if WG told them it was Dreads guy, which IMO it clearly is, then they LE changed the description so not to spook him away when all along they knew that is who WG described. There are many investigation tactics like this that have been proven effective.

When you get arrested do you automatically have to give DNA, or does a warrant have to be issued?

I also think this. She probably felt she could trust this person. Maybe had that type certain type of personality.

And if Dreads Guy was frequently in the downtown area like we have heard and so was Hannah she possibly could have encountered him before at some point, making her feel even more comfortable to go with him.

We don't have a direct quote from WG himself. We have a description filtered through LE. So if WG told them it was Dreads guy, which IMO it clearly is, then they LE changed the description so not to spook him away when all along they knew that is who WG described. There are many investigation tactics like this that have been proven effective.

I said this yesterday. A poster on here said I was wrong and the cops aren't allowed to do that. I found it very strange there wasn't a mention of the dreadlock guy or anything said about him being in the video. They left him out for a reason.

Has anyone looked up 164 Hessian Hills Way on Google Earth? There is a copper-colored car in the parking lot in front of this address.

From the link: WOW!

Longo said the series of tips have led police to a new “person of interest” who appears to be different than the person another witness described as approaching Graham and putting his arm around her shortly after 1 a.m. Saturday as she walked alone through a pedestrian mall east of campus. Longo said that it is clear that Graham walked to the mall on her own — more than a mile from her apartment — and that police believe she could have left the mall in a vehicle.

The unreliable UK news source says that neighbors claim the man in that apartment has dreadlocks and a pit bull!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member