VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't hear the questions from the presser. Did anyone ask about the river search? Or was even happening for Hannah?

She wouldn't just need him to "buy her beer". She would need someone that's friends with the bouncer to let her in.

Temp could have been her destination the whole time. This guy could have just followed her in there. She is only 18 so she would need him to buy beer. She may have been seeking out someone to buy it.

Temp could have been her destination the whole time. This guy could have just followed her in there. She is only 18 so she would need him to buy beer. She may have been seeking out someone to buy it.

unless she had a fake ID, she would have needed the doorman to know the black guy to let her in. Tempo is 21+

It makes me wonder if she dressed like to get a guy to buy her drinks. Girls do this.

Honestly, I don't have a good theory. I think it's very strange ... maybe HG was too trusting of a stranger, but maybe she was also coerced or tricked in some way.

I definitely think she was tricked :( Maybe thought he'd give her a lift home and may not have realized that they weren't driving toward her house at all until it was too late :(

I just wonder what the dreadlocks guy told police since he was there during the search . Like he left her at tempo or dropped her off somewhere

I don't understand this. All the media channels are running stories about a black man with dreads seen in video, who they have questioned and want any tips about - but running a video showing another man, who gave them the tip? WTH?

That's what I think, too; I bet he couldn't believe his luck when she agreed to go off with him.

She was looking for a party. If he walked up to her and asked her if she wanted to party, she might have told him that she was looking for a party. He might had told her that he was going to the same party. Somehow, they got as far as buying take-out alcohol at Tempos together before leaving, apparently together, without a struggle. That's my impression.

I could go into any bar in Baltimore this weekend and within minutes know who has the drugs.

Pick me up at 7:30?

(I know, perhaps inappropriate levity...)

Seriously, I guess you're saying what Fireweed was saying earlier about how someone can know where to go to get what they want. I was (and am) shockingly naive about stuff like this, but maybe HG wasn't.

WG felt she was in distress, that is why he followed her. Who did he think she feared? It could not be Dreads from across the food court? Are we to believe this poor girl had MANY people chasing after her? I am not saying that couldn't be the case. I just doubt it. Also, if he thought she was distressed, why come creeping out behind her and not simply ask her if she is OK? This is more of a bait and switch attack IMO
kevmoley, we are on the same page. I think CWG didn't expect this to turn out so badly and into a high profile case. He probably gets something out of being a spotter for DBG and then CWG who sees the target then simply steps in behind a vulnerable alone girl and in comes DBG to be her "savior."

CWG could get money, drugs or some time alone with the victims. I know few want to believe this is happening but just follow the Long Island Serial killer case and start reading the post on places like LIErotica and, Craigslist, and Utopiaguide and you will quickly see all the creepy old white guys with some very sick fetishes. I'm still not ruling out CWG as being a part of the equation.

I couldn't hear the questions from the presser. Did anyone ask about the river search? Or was even happening for Hannah?

Yes.... Longo said that the areas being searched were consistent with the path of their investigation? But also referred to someone else being kinda in charge of coordinating the areas being searched.

So is dred free now? Is dred free to go wherever he wants? What would stop him from just leaving the area?

unless she had a fake ID, she would have needed the doorman to know the black guy to let her in. Tempo is 21+

That gives me the shivers. I can totally picture it. Doorman recognizes Dreads as a regular around town. They high-five, Dreads says, "she's good, I'm just going to pick up something to go."

It makes me wonder if she dressed like to get a guy to buy her drinks. Girls do this.

Dressed like what? A college girl going out with her friends? Showing zero leg, zero boobage, and a bit of tummy? I swear....

Additionally, she was at at least one house party earlier in the night. Drinks would have been free flowing. She did not need to leave her friends and those parties to walk all the way to a bar by herself and find a stranger to buy her drinks if she wanted alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048