VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you say that? It does matter a great deal if it was accidental. Absolutely. To us and to them. I truly don't understand this mentality of keystone, renegade, no holds barred cops. This is not vigilante justice here, it is a police department doing their job. I would be very proud of them if I were a C'ville resident, and particularly if I had a child enrolled at UVA. We see far too many cases where LE seems to do nothing, so I'll take this any day. JMO.

I absolutely would want these police officers on the case. It is rare to see LE show such passion for justice. I love to see a police officer with fire in his belly.

Imo, they have worked night and day without sleep trying to find Hannah.

IMO

Hi, I am the poster whose friend knows JM and verified that he was a cab driver. I have offered to the mods to verify me, whatever that may entail, and never received a response from them about that. But to recap my connection, one of my best friends went to college (Christopher Newport U) with JM and he dated one of her friends for several years. I've never met him myself

iirc, that doesn't qualify you to be an verified insider :moo:

I don't think people should be dragging JM into other disappearances and murders when there isn't even info enough to accuse him of Hannah's disappearance. Take that to the other forums, don't muddy the waters here with that distraction. Right now all LE have him for is reckless driving and they are acting like he's some big time criminal with the wanted poster and press for that because they can't get him for what they hope they can.

One of the aspects of this forum is the process of potentially linking other cases. We do it in every thread.

Melissa J. Hipolit ‏@MelissaCBS6 2m
Just spotted what appeared to be some FBI agents or undercover detectives in the Starbucks parking lot in CVille. @CBS6 #HannahGraham

https://twitter.com/MelissaCBS6

Cops drink coffee?

Hi, I am the poster whose friend knows JM and verified that he was a cab driver. I have offered to the mods to verify me, whatever that may entail, and never received a response from them about that. But to recap my connection, one of my best friends went to college (Christopher Newport U) with JM and he dated one of her friends for several years. I've never met him myself

Here is the link with instructions on how to become a verified member of Websleuths

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson