GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What I find very frightening is his "recent suicidal ideations". He has nothing to lose. Killing himself and Isabel could conceivably have two purposes, like a message to his ex girlfriend "see what you have caused by kicking me out? Killed us both"
Plus if they are hunkered down in the woods or camping, it's getting very cold. He will become more desperate......very chilling.

I meant if she doesn't get her period, she could be pregnant.

Pregnant and alive is better than dead. If she knew she was going to be "camping" and she has a regular period she probably would pack tampons or pads. Just like you might bring toilet paper with you.

Right? Sounds crazy, but maybe a personal loan? He could have taken one out prior. He must’ve had this planned for awhile. I don’t see anything anywhere saying he was wealthy. On the other hand...maybe he is running out of cash & that’s not good :( MOO

I’m trying to recall how Tad Cummings and the child he stole survived.

I keep wondering how much money he could possibly have? He’s not about to try to use credit I would assume. So how much cash could he possibly have and how far is it really going to go?

Is he doing a living off the land thing? Could he have a shelter of some sort where he stores canned goods. Is he a survivalist or an avid camper or hiker? If is someone that has thought about living off the grid he might have made plans over the years. Or they both changed their appearances and are farther away than expected.

I’m trying to recall how Tad Cummings and the child he stole survived.

Is he the one that withdrew a few thousand cash from his wife's bank account and also took her car when he left (essentially leaving her without transportation)? I'm not sure if that was him or another case. I also seem to recall that TC wasted money at cheap motels on the way to the West Coast and when he ran out of money he begged and bartered. They stayed in a "clothing optional" commune with no electricity/no internet until the commune members decided to kick them out because they didn't pull their weight around the farm and were anti-social (I'll never forget the commune member's disgusting descriptions of how they could hear him loudly raping her :mad: ). After the commune I think they met a man while begging for gas money; that man offered to let them stay in his unfurnished, unheated hunting cabin in exchange for odd jobs/labor of some sort. I don't recall exactly how long they were in the grim little cabin or how they got found-- I think the man who owned the cabin may have seen the Amber Alert soon after he took them there, recognized them or the car they had and called it in? Anyway, they survived but IIRC there was not much food, and not much comfort at all along the way. That poor girl. :( MOO.

Is he the one that withdrew a few thousand cash from his wife's bank account and also took her car when he left (essentially leaving her without transportation)? I'm not sure if that was him or another case. I also seem to recall that TC wasted money at cheap motels on the way to the West Coast and when he ran out of money he begged and bartered. They stayed in a "clothing optional" commune with no electricity/no internet until the commune members decided to kick them out because they didn't pull their weight around the farm and were anti-social (I'll never forget the commune member's disgusting descriptions of how they could hear him loudly raping her :mad: ). After the commune I think they met a man while begging for gas money; that man offered to let them stay in his unfurnished, unheated hunting cabin in exchange for odd jobs/labor of some sort. I don't recall exactly how long they were in the grim little cabin or how they got found-- I think the man who owned the cabin may have seen the Amber Alert soon after he took them there, recognized them or the car they had and called it in? Anyway, they survived but IIRC there was not much food, and not much comfort at all along the way. That poor girl. :( MOO.

Cummins took out a $4500 title loan shortly before he kidnapped ET. Such a creep.

Manhunt underway after missing Louisa teen, 34-year-old man spotted in Western Hanover

HANOVER COUNTY, Va.
Missing teenager Isabel Hicks and her abductor 34-year-old Bruce Lynch were spotted Monday night in Montpelier, according to Crime Insider sources.

After knocking on a woman's door in Western Hanover and being told that they were wanted, Hicks and Lynch allegedly ran off into the woods, CI sources report.

Troopers, FBI agents, and emergency responders are proceeding with caution as they carry out a manhunt in the woods in Montpelier.

Excellent memory. Yup. I now recall all of that.

Manhunt underway after missing Louisa teen, 34-year-old man spotted in Western Hanover

HANOVER COUNTY, Va.
Missing teenager Isabel Hicks and her abductor 34-year-old Bruce Lynch were spotted Monday night in Montpelier, according to Crime Insider sources.

After knocking on a woman's door in Western Hanover and being told that they were wanted, Hicks and Lynch allegedly ran off into the woods, CI sources report.

Troopers, FBI agents, and emergency responders are proceeding with caution as they carry out a manhunt in the woods in Montpelier.

That's big news!!! Thanks so much for posting.

Could they be closing in? I hope he doesn't kill her.

Is he doing a living off the land thing? Could he have a shelter of some sort where he stores canned goods. Is he a survivalist or an avid camper or hiker? If is someone that has thought about living off the grid he might have made plans over the years. Or they both changed their appearances and are farther away than expected.

At the presser today.. LE stated he did landscaping and construction. Called him a "handy man".

He took camping equipment from his home and a 9mm handgun.

This is a very rural community farming and a large horse training/breeding center.

Jmo

That's big news!!! Thanks so much for posting.

Could they be closing in? I hope he doesn't kill her.
I hope not either. I can't find any other news articles about it, so they must have been spotted very recently. I just happened to click on an old article posted in this thread and saw a breaking news update banner about it!

HANOVER COUNTY, Va.

They didn't go far at all, if they have been there the whole time

HANOVER COUNTY, Va.

Does that mean Monday as in tonight or the Monday they left (Oct 21)? Montpelier is only about 12 miles from Bumpass: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Were the WV alerts based on false sightings? Or did they double back to VA to look for someplace close to home to hunker down? This is crazy if they have been only 12 miles away from home for a week and just now surfaced. I hope it means they have run out of supplies and will take another chance going into a town or a store to get something. I hope they will be found and that the situation can be resolved quickly and safely. MOO.

At the presser today.. LE stated he did landscaping and construction. Called him a "handy man".

He took camping equipment from his home and a 9mm handgun.

This is a very rural community farming and a large horse training/breeding center.

Jmo

Would taking a handgun be reasonable if you were going camping in that area? I know people that have houses in rural PA where you can't see your neighbors have guns. They have them for protection from animals more than humans. People also practice shooting in those type areas. They usually don't kidnap a 14 year old lol. Hoping she is safe.

Would taking a handgun be reasonable if you were going camping in that area? I know people that have houses in rural PA where you can't see your neighbors have guns. They have them for protection from animals more than humans. People also practice shooting in those type areas. They usually don't kidnap a 14 year old lol. Hoping she is safe.

For sure, folks take a gun camping in the wildness, usually a rifle or shotgun.

This is rural, in the south, we all have guns.

Most areas have a Sheriff and a couple of deputies. If the one deputy on duty is on the other side of the county, response time can be 30 to an hour.

Imo

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3