GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rain will be moving into the area this afternoon and storms tomorrow into tomorrow night. The low temps starting Friday night - Sunday night will be below freezing.

Welcome gaskins49 :)

JUST IN: Investigators will hold a news conference at 2:45 to update the public on the search for Isabel Hicks and Bruce Lynch Jr. #VAnews #NBC12

View attachment 212329
Karina Bolster on Twitter

So that’s about 7 minutes from now.
Thanks for the heads up.

ETA: See posts below, I’m timezone challenged. It’s an hour from now.

Last edited:
You're welcome! I'm thinking it'll be on in about an hour, 2:45PM EDT.

*I'll try to post a FB live again if I see one; also adding live feed links from yesterday.

Live Streaming
8News Livestreaming

Thanks, my bad. I’m obviously timezone challenged.

ETA: I was scrambling for a link thinking to myself what kind of PC is this when nobody has time get there lol.

Last edited:
Search for missing juvenile, Isabel Hicks (14) & Bruce Lynch, Jr. (33) continues in Louisa & Hanover. Seen wearing camo & believed to be in a blue '03 Toyota Matrix missing the rear passenger door handle. Tips 804-261-1044.
@HanoverSheriff @LouisaCoSheriff @VSPPIO @HenricoPolice
FBI Richmond on Twitter

Press brief today at 2:45p.m. at the Montpelier Fire Station - 16861 Mountain Road, Montpelier. Logistical and investigative update of missing juvenile Isabel Hicks (14) and Bruce Lynch, Jr. (33) will be provided.
@HanoverSheriff @LouisaCoSheriff @VSPPIO @HenricoPolice #FBI
FBI Richmond on Twitter

I wonder if harboring and say maybe, interfering with or giving Bruce a heads up and delaying reaching out to LE is the same?
If he did knock on the door of someone he knew, and that person told them they were wanted - and they left - is that criminal behavior? What could they realistically do? Ignore the knock, don't tell them they were wanted? I will be curious to see if they have help now.. JMO

If he did knock on the door of someone he knew, and that person told them they were wanted - and they left - is that criminal behavior? What could they realistically do? Ignore the knock, don't tell them they were wanted? I will be curious to see if they have help now.. JMO
Of what we know She did nothing wrong. Did not allow them in and call the police right away. Moo

Presser recap -

-FBI is assisting.
-They were spotted “approaching a house” in Hanover County VA. Residents called 911. Police did aerial and ground searches and have not located them yet. Asking residents to be on alert. He is believed to be armed.

Another house or the same from a couple of days ago?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back