GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did she go missing from her mother's home or did I just assume that?

Do perhaps she and her sister share the same dad and were visiting him at the time she went missing? If not, perhaps the sister with the shared bedroom is a half sibling or step sister at the dad's home?

Holding on to hope this is a good man with good country roots who is hurting but won’t hurt lovely young Isabel, and will eventually do the right thing and let her off some place safe.

He is in deep and that’s what makes this so dangerous. He must know what he is facing if captured.
Amateur opinion and speculation

He is in deep and that’s what makes this so dangerous. He must know what he is facing if captured.
Maybe so but he doesn’t have to hurt Isabel. And if he happens to drop into this thread I want him to know there is always a better option than murder or murder/suicide.

seems like this is his Instagram BruceWLynch and izzyshae_03

Looking at his friends, many are posting the Amber Alert and begging him to release her. He has lots of our of state friends. They seem to be related to pumpkin growing, a farmer thing, who can grow the biggest.
Jmo

Wonder if he's set his FB comments to private ?
Even if he drops her off safely which he'd be wise to do; he's not going to get off, scott-free; imo.

I can't see his post but, he has over 800 friends. Many FB friends related to pumpkin growing and are out of state. That's not to say they won't help him. Local friends are posting on their pages to return her.

MOO.

If no one saw her leave, how did they figure out she was with him so quickly? Was he the first person suspected? Or did it take a while to figure that out?
Whatever happened they knew very quickly she was with him. His cousin even knew right away and stated lynch had been online one hour before he tried to reach out.

Matthew said. ‘I tried to reach out to him after I was sent some information [about the disappearance] but he never opened nor responded to my message.’

Matthew said Lynch appeared to be online less than an hour before he sent the message at 12.50pm Monday, but he hasn’t been online since

FBI joins desperate search for missing 14-year-old girl who vanished mom's ex-boyfriend in Virginia | Daily Mail Online

Note time was 12:50. She was reported to have left around 1am.

Whatever happened they knew very quickly she was with him. His cousin even knew right away and stated lynch had been online one hour before he tried to reach out.

Matthew said. ‘I tried to reach out to him after I was sent some information [about the disappearance] but he never opened nor responded to my message.’

Matthew said Lynch appeared to be online less than an hour before he sent the message at 12.50pm Monday, but he hasn’t been online since

FBI joins desperate search for missing 14-year-old girl who vanished mom's ex-boyfriend in Virginia | Daily Mail Online

Note time was 12:50. She was reported to have left around 1am.
Interesting, so there seems to have been some kind of issue there.

He's in real deep. There's no upside for him now. It's just all bad. Panic and desperation will start to set in and then it just gets worse from there.

I really hope Isabel begins to see some clarity in the situation and takes an opportunity to get away. I know she's young, but just look at Jayme Close, who chose to make a run for it when she could.

Fingers crossed.

He's in real deep. There's no upside for him now. It's just all bad. Panic and desperation will start to set in and then it just gets worse from there.

I really hope Isabel begins to see some clarity in the situation and takes an opportunity to get away. I know she's young, but just look at Jayme Close, who chose to make a run for it when she could.

Fingers crossed.
But unlike Jayme, Isabel presumably left willingly. She may be manipulated into thinking she will be in trouble or is at fault.

You are correct, we have no evidence one way or the other. In the early reports of them stating she was “in the company of” Bruce and that he was not accused of any wrongdoing and no arrest warrants led me to presume they think she went willingly. I’m glad that they are now treating it as an abduction

You are correct, we have no evidence one way or the other. In the early reports of them stating she was “in the company of” Bruce and that he was not accused of any wrongdoing and no arrest warrants led me to presume they think she went willingly. I’m glad that they are now treating it as an abduction

Bumpass is a very small community. LE contacted FBI early on but may not have believed she was abducted. You gotta live in a small town to understand how LE works. The Sheriff is elected and petty much enforces the law/s when he chooses and sees fit. I do live in a small town in VA. My Sheriff doesn't enforce a lot of federal and state laws. He says, its up to his discretion and if we don't like it just try and impeach him. Crazy!!! We've reported him to the AG and State Police, their hands are tied, they tell us to impeach him.

I felt this kid was kidnapped from the get go. I think the Sheriff just didn't take this serious for whatever reason. He may know him or the family and thought ...he wouldn't do this. It happens.

Praying she will be found alive.

All MOO...

But unlike Jayme, Isabel presumably left willingly. She may be manipulated into thinking she will be in trouble or is at fault.

Agree totally. I'm just hoping that once the thrill of it all wears off (if that's what's going on), she will see the light and make a move to get away.

It's all I can hope for right now.

Agree totally. I'm just hoping that once the thrill of it all wears off (if that's what's going on), she will see the light and make a move to get away.

It's all I can hope for right now.

There is no statement this child left willingly. There is a warrant for kidnapping.

ETA ... We are victim friendly at WS. IH is a VICTIM, she is 14 years old. Please stop blaming IH !!!

MOO....

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop