DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How do you feel the jury will decide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We, the great unwashed, have had the advantage of rewinding and looking at the testimonies upside down and backward. We have been able to hear things from the past and lawyers giving their thoughts on YT. There have been things I missed but later been able to listen to by my friends on WS and see it in a different light later on YT.

The jurors only have their memories, scribblings and the other jurors recollections. I truly hope the truth and facts were memorised and seen with clarity.
Am I right to think the jurors were not allowed to see MSM over the weekend? Hum.

Hoping for a verdict today! Watched a few JD films over the weekend. I’m such a fan now. Not a paid bot MOO

I haven’t seen anyone mention China Arnold. I live in Dayton so it’s always a thought… but she microwaved her baby. People are probably telling AH she has the proclivity for this kinda crime. All my opinion and good morning ❤️

ETA link to old thread: GUILTY - OH - Paris Talley, 3 wks, dies of thermal injuries, Dayton, 30 Aug 2005

Last edited:
Or better yet, made to volunteer her time actually helping real victims of DV and SA..be it man or woman…

Agreed. At the very end of the day, I don't wish to see her financially ruined. She has an innocent child to support.
She absolutely should be held accountable for her lies and be made to atone for her behaviour IMO

Hoping for a verdict today! Watched a few JD films over the weekend. I’m such a fan now. Not a paid bot MOO

I haven’t seen anyone mention China Arnold. I live in Dayton so it’s always a thought… but she microwaved her baby. People are probably telling AH she has the proclivity for this kinda crime. All my opinion and good morning ❤️

She WHAT???

Paul McCartney is the latest high profile celebrity to throw support behind Johnny Depp​

A major star has shown support for Johnny Depp, with a verdict expected in his defamation trial over the next few days

Paul McCartney played with a huge photo of #JohnnyDepp in the background. What a lovely way to support him.

1654001560550.jpeg

Last edited:

Yes McCartney went through the same thing!​

Paul McCartney Speaks Out About Domestic Abuse Allegations​

October 19, 2006

(October 18, 2006)– Paul McCartney has broken his silence and issued a statement regarding domestic abuse allegations made against him by his wife, Heather Mills. The following statement was provided to Access Hollywood:

“Since the breakdown of his marriage Sir Paul McCartney has maintained his silence in not commenting on the media stories believing that it was best for all concerned, particularly his children, for there to be some dignity in what is a private matter.

Still deliberating if it was a defamation or defecation trial.

This poor jury! There was so much 'stuff' in the trial to get through! "Mr Grumpy", plus days and days of never ending questions about " Do you KNOW if Ms Heard was wearing concealer?" "Do you KNOW if Ms Heard was wearing foundation?"
Their collective WTF?'s must have been enormous!

Hoping someone brought Muffins in with them this morning.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member