DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How do you feel the jury will decide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the Court comp the jurors' lunch during deliberations?

Well, they did when I was a juror (Kentucky - Fed court)... and we had about 5 cases, and we actually had nice lunches each day.

My earlier post was me thinking about the judge saying the verdict (when it arrives) would be announced at the top of the hour.

Last edited:

REVEALED: Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard jury must answer FORTY-TWO questions - 24 on actor's claims and 18 on ex-wife's - before they reach verdict in $100M fight and decide damages - as case that gripped the world closes

I think he’s expecting to finish the tour with Beck in Europe. If so they have a show tonight and most days for the next week or so IMO
i sort of think he will just stay in Europe....he will not have advance notice on verdict and can't imagine sitting around waiting. I think no matter where he is the cameras will find him for the verdict.

REVEALED: Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard jury must answer FORTY-TWO questions - 24 on actor's claims and 18 on ex-wife's - before they reach verdict in $100M fight and decide damages - as case that gripped the world closes

The 42 questions Depp v. Heard jurors are required to answer before delivering their verdict

(listed in the article)

I think JD would prefer to stay in Europe playing music with his friends than return to Fairfax and hang around for a verdict. After all, isn't music JD's first love.

It is and I can understand if he wants to stay. Though I’ve been thinking about JD and how considerate of people he is overall. For that reason I can see him wanting to acknowledge his crew and staff if he wins.

i sort of think he will just stay in Europe....he will not have advance notice on verdict and can't imagine sitting around waiting. I think no matter where he is the cameras will find him for the verdict.

I still wonder if they will do a webex. It is reported that they will have 1 hours notice so its possible IMO

It is and I can understand if he wants to stay. Though I’ve been thinking about JD and how considerate of people he is overall. For that reason I can see him wanting to acknowledge his crew and staff if he wins.
Either way there will be an appeal filed immediately.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member