VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can honestly say that I wasn’t a JD fan before. Had only seen a few of his movies. But I am a true Fan now. I just love him.
I am now, too. I've never seen his movies but I will seek some out on Netflix. He’s quick-witted and intelligent. Like many of you, I've gone back to rewatch the numerous moments.

And the irony how it backfired on her. Rather poetic isn’t it.

Yes it is. He has bared his soul to the world and has gained new fans through his transparency! It has to be making her so mad that he really does have his life back, plus some!

Also poetic is how her poor acting skills in court worked against her…she didn’t convince anyone.

If you scroll down to filmography it shows all his projects. I’m guessing the dates are release date.
I don’t think Sean and Malcom have ever left him.
I’ve seen videos of Hollywood Vampires and they are on the job.

Oh good, so he was still working! I’ve seen a lot of his movies but I realized during the trial there are still a fair amount that I havent seen.

He is such a genius! Off the chart talent!

Thanks for posting this!

I was thinking about her jealousy and wondering what her response would be if Johnny lets her off the hook. I hope he doesn’t but in the event that he would, will she still want to fight??
If he did let her off the hook, she'd twist it, turn it and gaslight into something that attempts to make him look bad.

Oh good, so he was still working! I’ve seen a lot of his movies but I realized during the trial there are still a fair amount that I havent seen.

He is such a genius! Off the chart talent!

Thanks for posting this!

Same here, I've always been a fan but I've not watched many of his movies, I've watched a few but what's great for me is that I haven't watched some of his best ones yet so I know I still have those to look forward to!

Johnny Depp Dior Cologne Gets Prime Time Promo After Heard Trial​

JOHNNY DEPP SMELLS LIKE VICTORY Dior Ad Goes Prime Time​

6/10/2022 1:00 AM PT​

If there's any question as to whether or not brands will work with Johnny Deppagain following his trial ... look no further than a resurrected Dior campaign airing in prime time this week.

Depp's face and musical talent are on display in a spot for Dior's Sauvage men's scent, and we caught it on air during "MasterChef" on FOX Wednesday night in the 8-9 PM hour.

Depp signed on with the company back in 2015 as the face of the scent, but it appears to have a resurgence as of late, given the buzz surrounding his trial with Amber Heard. The commercial was shot years ago when the campaign first launched, but for obvious reasons, hadn't exactly been in heavy rotation.

More evidence of the comeback ... Sephora also started pushing the fragrance with an Instagram ad that started popping up again in late May.

[. ]

Love this! And, from the link in your post, I was able to find the following:

In the article, how about this for calling it like it is! (at least some people get it)

In both instances, young, ambitious actors tried co-opting current social movements to garner sympathy and advance their careers. In the end, both failed miserably when the truth prevailed and have been forced to pay a high price.....

Both Heard and Smollett willingly injected themselves into highly sensitive debates on social movements taking place in America. Both displayed a shocking sense of arrogance by believing they could tell false stories and get away with them. And both traded short-term publicity and attention for long-term reputation damage that has permanently branded them both as manipulative and dishonest......

Their cases should prove a warning to celebrities, social media influencers and would-be famous people everywhere: You cannot tell lies and hold yourself out as victims when the facts don’t back you up

Johnny Depp Dior Cologne Gets Prime Time Promo After Heard Trial​

JOHNNY DEPP SMELLS LIKE VICTORY Dior Ad Goes Prime Time​

6/10/2022 1:00 AM PT​

If there's any question as to whether or not brands will work with Johnny Deppagain following his trial ... look no further than a resurrected Dior campaign airing in prime time this week.

Depp's face and musical talent are on display in a spot for Dior's Sauvage men's scent, and we caught it on air during "MasterChef" on FOX Wednesday night in the 8-9 PM hour.

Depp signed on with the company back in 2015 as the face of the scent, but it appears to have a resurgence as of late, given the buzz surrounding his trial with Amber Heard. The commercial was shot years ago when the campaign first launched, but for obvious reasons, hadn't exactly been in heavy rotation.

More evidence of the comeback ... Sephora also started pushing the fragrance with an Instagram ad that started popping up again in late May.

[. ]

This is great!

They were smart not to drop him “innocent until proven guilty“ He is perfect for them! All right all right, according to me he is perfect for everything!;)

Everything AH wanted to not happen for him is happening! His career is going to explode!

This is great!

They were smart not to drop him “innocent until proven guilty“ He is perfect for them! All right all right, according to me he is perfect for everything!;)

Everything AH wanted to not happen for him is happening! His career is going to explode!
Not everybody (well me) didnt know who he was before this trial. As bad as this was for him to go through, I think he will come out even a bigger star with a bigger audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298