VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had never seen this entire interview with Kathleen Zellner who glowingly talks about Depp and his legal team, and how he contacted her. Thought I’d share for those who may have missed it also.

I saw this and she like most others observed his uniqueness and intelligence. It’s nice for her to opine on it, though no doubt JD had a stellar team.

So I am watching the end of the CHLA charity drive lawyer panel from yesterday and one of the guests was @ChristinaPykle, a hollywood actress who has worked with Amber. She just explained that incident when AH was on the stand and took the tissue out of her sleeve and appeared to snort through one of her nostrils. Christina just explained that is one of the "tricks of the trade" in Hollywood if you need to produce tears for a scene. You can try sniffing menthol or something like Vicks, etc

ETA: timestamp for this starts at approx 8:52 through past 9 in the video

Last edited:
Photo of the guy Camille is dating and another with her Mother and sister:

So I am watching the end of the CHLA charity drive lawyer panel from yesterday and one of the guests was @ChristinaPykle, a hollywood actress who has worked with Amber. She just explained that incident when AH was on the stand and took the tissue out of her sleeve and appeared to snort through one of her nostrils. Christina just explained that is one of the "tricks of the trade" in Hollywood if you need to produce tears for a scene. You can try sniffing menthol or something like Vicks, etc

ETA: timestamp for this starts at

Well, even with that trick, it didn’t work!
Still looked totally fake.

Looking back on the trial and all the toxic behavior, I’m seriously impressed Johnny made it out of that relationship alive… IMO his struggles with addiction only increased X 2 mega pints in an effort to drown out all her constant drama and confrontations… I truly am grateful for the good people around him who helped save him… he is such a beautiful soul…❤️

Looking back on the trial and all the toxic behavior, I’m seriously impressed Johnny made it out of that relationship alive… IMO his struggles with addiction only increased X 2 mega pints in an effort to drown out all her constant drama and confrontations… I truly am grateful for the good people around him who helped save him… he is such a beautiful soul…❤️

This trial has prompted many, (not knowing 'too much' about JD beforehand), to become fans.:)
A lovely, likeable, humble, intelligent, gifted individual.
Hope he 'soars' from here on.:)

I could listen to him talk all day, his voice is so smooth and calming. And those eyes and that 1000-watt smile. I honestly cannot fathom how she could be so mean to him, most women would kill to have been in her place for just a little while.

I could listen to him talk all day, his voice is so smooth and calming. And those eyes and that 1000-watt smile. I honestly cannot fathom how she could be so mean to him, most women would kill to have been in her place for just a little while.
I'm just across the river from where he grew up. I would love to have him just hang out with my family for a day to just show him not everyone wants something from him. Not in a romantic way but just as a friend. Bring him back to his roots for a day away from the glitz and glamour.

If she couldn’t live with him I don’t see how she will have any successful future relationships. He’s not the type to be mean to, he has no mean in him. He is simply an amazing human.

I’ve seen him talk about how the drugs affected him. “Prevented me from being present with each person I interacted with, from being who I am” I hope he stays off the hard stuff, he has so much love to give and life to live.

Me too, his voice is hypnotizing. The smile, the eyes, his energy, his authenticity…

I'm just across the river from where he grew up. I would love to have him just hang out with my family for a day to just show him not everyone wants something from him. Not in a romantic way but just as a friend. Bring him back to his roots for a day away from the glitz and glamour.

Do you know what houses he lived in? I forgot how many times they moved before he left, I think in the 30ish range. He said his Mother really liked to move and one time they moved to the house next door. Hearing him tell that story is funny.

And forgive me if I’ve repeated myself.

Do you know what houses he lived in? I forgot how many times they moved before he left, I think in the 30ish range. He said his Mother really liked to move and one time they moved to the house next door. Hearing him tell that story is funny.

And forgive me if I’ve repeated myself.
Just that he was born in KY but moved to FL when he was around 7 I believe. Then to CA.

JD was desperately sad here and imo could’ve been suicidal.

On March 7, 2015, Johnny sent the following text to his doctor.

“Hi f*ck man had another one. I cannot live like this. She is as full of s**t as a Christmas Goose. I’m done. NO MORE!!!! Constant insults released from a malicious evil and vindictive c*nt!!!!! You know what’s far more hurtful than her venomous and degrading educational ranting??? Her hideously and purposely hurtful tirades and her *advertiser censored* shocking treatment of the man she was meant to love above all.”

He continued, “Here’s the real deal mate…her obsession with herself is far more important. She is so *advertiser censored*king ambitious!!!! She’s so desperate for success and fame. That’s probably why I was acquired, mate. She has hammered me with what a sad old man has been I am. I’m so very sad.

These messages were sent about a month after their wedding.

I sort of thought so, too. (heh) jmo

So, my second question about the trial is: Will anyone who committed perjury in court under oath be prosecuted? Or, will it just be overlooked?
Traditionally and unfortunately, it gets overlooked because it’s hard to prove.

Of course, they said the same thing about a defamation verdict upon a public figure and yet, here we are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53