VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have no intention of watching the movie. I watched the trial. Anything else will pale in comparison. I have my own opinions and exchanged them with fellow members here. I have zero need to hear what some producers think of the hot mess we witnessed.

That said, in recent news:

Amber Heard is facing another courtroom showdown — but this time it is over who has to foot the bill for her astronomical legal expenses, which surpassed $8 million before the start of ex-husband Johnny Depp’s six-week defamation trial against her, according to a report.
[snip]
Heard has enlisted a brand-new lawyer, Kirk Pasich, to deal with the insurance quandary.
[snip]
Puck reported that her total legal costs to defend herself in the defamation case could come out to over $15 million in what could be the most expensive libel action in U.S. history.
Amber Heard faces a new court battle over the epic costs of her defense

The 36-year-old actress and her baby were seen enjoying the sights in Palma de Mallorca, a stunning resort city on the Mediterranean, on Thursday.

She resurfaced amid her seemingly never ending battle with Depp. Just this week, Amber changed lawyers yet again in her attempt to force two insurance firms to pick up the multimillion dollar bill for her libel payout.
[snip]
Heard was ordered to pay her ex-husband more than $10 million in damages at the end of an explosive defamation trial in June.

She is currently represented by David L. Axelrod and Jay Ward Brown in her appeal of that verdict.
[snip]
The actress has also recently hired Kirk Pasich on her legal team in an attempt to get multiple insurance companies to cover her legal bills, which may surpass $15million, according to Puck News.
Depps of despair? Amber Heard resurfaces for the first time since her Johnny Depp legal catastrophe for a Spanish getaway ... as she hires yet ANOTHER lawyer to help tackle massive $15m legal bill

The way they refer to her as "The Blond Bombshell" :rolleyes: :D

Yes! There are so many Aqua Net moments. I made a list of them to remember. It was great to have so much to laugh about. It goes down as one of my top five best memories of 2022.
His body language and facial expression when he so very calmly cocked his head to the side, raised his eyebrows, leaned in and said...
"mega pints?" really has to be one of the top 5 of the entire year.

jmo ;)

His body language and facial expression when he so very calmly cocked his head to the side, raised his eyebrows, leaned in and said...
"mega pints?" really has to be one of the top 5 of the entire year.

jmo ;)

Exactly! That’s a classic for the history books! No one could have done those things in unison like he did!

Please post them.

If you didn’t get to see all of it search ‘Depp trial best or funniest moments’. There are many out there. Many of the non verbal antics are priceless too. One of his security guards had to walk out one day because he was laughing so hard. His whole body was shaking, he couldn’t get out fast enough. And I have a better list but I’m in the middle of a renovation, a mess.

Oh, I guess they were Hearsay Papers-Johnny to Rottenborn because Johnny would say just 2 words and he would say
Hearsay. Actually he called Hearsay on himself one time!!!

Yes Mr Rottenborn that is correct, for the thirdddd time-Johnny

Uh…a Mega Pint?? I poured myself a large glass of wine sir because I thought it necessary-Johnny. Rottenborn was insinuating that Johnny drank like a 50 gallon drum of wine. Who knows where he came up with a mega pint but Johnny ran with it.

Were you there? -Johnny asked Rottenborn when he spoke about an incident as though he was there with him.

You saw Mr Depps penis didn’t you? Rottenborn to the security guard-Uhmmm noooooo, I think I would remember if I saw his penis.

Your honor do I have to answer that question (he asked her twice, like ‘what about this question, I have to answer this one too?) It was a doctor who was a witness for AH. He was a very unusual witness…the most unusual one. The way he did it was so hilarious and he was in no way trying to be funny. He looked up at the judge as though she was his lawyer guiding him. She answered with a heavy emphasis on Every. Yes sir, you have to answer EVERY question. He also asked if Marlon Brando was dead after Johnny’s attorney referenced him.

Do I have to stay up here the whole time? Johnny’s childhood friend asked the judge after he was sworn in. He thought he could go back to his seat, he clearly had never watched a trial.

Ameca cream-Elaine’s verbal version of Arnica cream.

You realize that there are cameras in the courtroom? You are just here for your 15 minutes of fame aren’t you? Elaine asked the TMZ guy who knows all about filming because that was his former job at TMZ. He has probably been on TV many times and he did not want to be in court.

Johnny’s witness who testified from his car while vaping. Literally lit up on camera, it wasn’t pushed to the side. He was making smoke bubbles. The judge said “ok that was a first”

My dog stepped on a bee-AH making stupid comments on the stand.

Pledge and Donation are synonymous to me-AH trying to get out of not paying the charity that she said on live TV that she ‘donated ALL of her funds from the first trial to’. To date there has been no payment. But it doesn’t matter because you know she pledged it and it’s all the same.

If you didn’t get to see all of it search ‘Depp trial best or funniest moments’. There are many out there. Many of the non verbal antics are priceless too. One of his security guards had to walk out one day because he was laughing so hard. His whole body was shaking, he couldn’t get out fast enough. And I have a better list but I’m in the middle of a renovation, a mess.

Oh, I guess they were Hearsay Papers-Johnny to Rottenborn because Johnny would say just 2 words and he would say
Hearsay. Actually he called Hearsay on himself one time!!!

Yes Mr Rottenborn that is correct, for the thirdddd time-Johnny

Uh…a Mega Pint?? I poured myself a large glass of wine sir because I thought it necessary-Johnny. Rottenborn was insinuating that Johnny drank like a 50 gallon drum of wine. Who knows where he came up with a mega pint but Johnny ran with it.

Were you there? -Johnny asked Rottenborn when he spoke about an incident as though he was there with him.

You saw Mr Depps penis didn’t you? Rottenborn to the security guard-Uhmmm noooooo, I think I would remember if I saw his penis.

Your honor do I have to answer that question (he asked her twice, like ‘what about this question, I have to answer this one too?) It was a doctor who was a witness for AH. He was a very unusual witness…the most unusual one. The way he did it was so hilarious and he was in no way trying to be funny. He looked up at the judge as though she was his lawyer guiding him. She answered with a heavy emphasis on Every. Yes sir, you have to answer EVERY question. He also asked if Marlon Brando was dead after Johnny’s attorney referenced him.

Do I have to stay up here the whole time? Johnny’s childhood friend asked the judge after he was sworn in. He thought he could go back to his seat, he clearly had never watched a trial.

Ameca cream-Elaine’s verbal version of Arnica cream.

You realize that there are cameras in the courtroom? You are just here for your 15 minutes of fame aren’t you? Elaine asked the TMZ guy who knows all about filming because that was his former job at TMZ. He has probably been on TV many times and he did not want to be in court.

Johnny’s witness who testified from his car while vaping. Literally lit up on camera, it wasn’t pushed to the side. He was making smoke bubbles. The judge said “ok that was a first”

My dog stepped on a bee-AH making stupid comments on the stand.

Pledge and Donation are synonymous to me-AH trying to get out of not paying the charity that she said on live TV that she ‘donated ALL of her funds from the first trial to’. To date there has been no payment. But it doesn’t matter because you know she pledged it and it’s all the same.

This was the best trial to follow with y'all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back