VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm curious who's reputation? Johnny or Maïwenn’s?
I can't speak for the poster, but my joke was about the plot inside the movie. This movie appears to start off on a similar trajectory to Amber & Johnny: beautiful young nobody captivates very important aging guy. Just a funny, Groundhog Day type idea: what if the movie continues to echo the Heard/Depp dynamic and ends with a highly-publicized court case between his character and the leading lady character.

Poor Johnny, trapped in a nightmare, I wonder whether he could ever fall in love again.

Last edited:
I think it's being marketed as a biopic about Jeanne herself, how she rose from being a street courtesan to 'The Favorite'. Most likely a bittersweet sort of story, where the two of them fall in love but cause immense scandal by doing so.

I think it's being marketed as a biopic about Jeanne herself, how she rose from being a street courtesan to 'The Favorite'. Most likely a bittersweet sort of story, where the two of them fall in love but cause immense scandal by doing so.

I think it's an interesting bit of real history. But, then again, I'm a push-over for this kind of tale.

Me too! She does, unfortunately, come to a sticky end in 1793, due to the French Revolution. King Louis XV had already died, though, in 1774 of smallpox. So, from what I can gather, it was a 6 year love affair starting from late 1768. He had lost his most famous chief mistress Madame de Pompadour in 1764 (to tuberculosis) and his wife Queen Marie Leszczyńska in June 1768.

Busy man!!

Johnny Depp Sets Cast For His Modigliani Biopic With Riccardo Scamarcio, Pierre Niney & Al Pacino Starring; The Veterans Launches Sales For Cannes Market Ahead Of Fall Shoot

On the eve of his acting return at the Cannes Film Festival, Johnny Depp has set a buzzy first round of cast for Modi, his first directorial effort in 25 years.

The biopic of Italian artist Amedeo Modigliani will be led by Italian star Riccardo Scamarcio (John Wick Chapter 2), Cesar Award winner Pierre Niney (Yves Saint Laurent) and screen icon Al Pacino (The Godfather)

Johnny Depp Cements Cannes Comeback With Teary Seven-Minute Standing Ovation for ‘Jeanne du Barry’

The embattled actor, who hasn’t appeared in public since his protracted 2022 legal battle with ex-girlfriend Amber Heard, received an ecstatic seven-minute standing ovation on Tuesday night at the premiere of Cannes Film Festival’s opening night film “Jeanne Du Barry.”
Depp received thunderous applause from fans when he showed up on the red carpet outside the Palais. His fans were waiting with posters, shrines and more as they screamed when they made his way over to sign autographs.

I can't believe it's been a whole year. Happy Depp vs Heard trial anniversary everyone!

Johnny Depp's Lawyer Camille Vasquez Talks Verdict 1 Year Later, Attorneys Still Text Actor 'Often' (Exclusive)

"Ms. Heard did pay Mr. Depp, not the other way around. I want to make that very, very clear," says Vasquez. "The judgment still stands. It will always still stand for the remainder of time. And Mr. Depp will be donating the money that Ms. Heard paid to settle the appeal to a number of charities."

Edited to add: Ironic that June 1st is also World Narcissistic Abuse Day.

World Narcissistic Abuse Day

Last edited:

Oh, she “loves Spain”
She reminds me of Lindsay Lohan moving away to Dubai.
Okay ? ..like no one cares..lolol.

MOO
I guess she just couldn't handle being so far from Johnny. Maybe he'll come back to the U.S. and Spain can have her!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15
Back