VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
no one must realize there a new JD/AH thread or maybe waiting for the appeal. Will any of the appeal process be reported on? I’ e not really followed a trial before other than just the verdict, it was all kind of fascinating.
I’m afraid this one will probably be dull… famous last words though I suppose… people have said the appeals process takes a long time.

unless she wins her right to an appeal (please no, lol) in which case it might ramp up again.

I’m afraid this one will probably be dull… famous last words though I suppose… people have said the appeals process takes a long time.

unless she wins her right to an appeal (please no, lol) in which case it might ramp up again.
You are so right. But, I just don't see AH getting approval for an appeal.

no one must realize there a new JD/AH thread or maybe waiting for the appeal. Will any of the appeal process be reported on? I’ e not really followed a trial before other than just the verdict, it was all kind of fascinating.
The next step is a hearing this Friday 6/24 at 11:00 a.m. for the entry of the Judgement.
After that is done, parties will be advised that they have 30 days to file any appeal and inform the Court and other side.

I don’t know if there will be expanded Media coverage ( cameras) but I’m sure Law & Crime Network and CourtTV will probably tweet something to let folks know.
JMO

6E25C535-7391-487D-B2DF-8E4C097D9D71.jpeg

I bet reporters through outlets like Law and Crime and also Court TV will post, but I'm not sure who because other cases have been going on. So I'm not sure if they'll travel there or if observers are allowed inside for this? If not, we'll probably just hear the final result of the payment order, whether any of it is held up by appeal, etc. JMO

When I look in your face baby
When I look in your eyes
I can tell pretty mama I been wastin' time
'Cause you don't really love me
You just love me for what I am
But you best treat me right, woman
Gonna lose your money man
Well when I first met you baby, you was a red light girl
But I tried to take you to better world
But you would not listen
Still you think I am a fool
Well you had it made in the shade, baby
Don't let that tree fall down on you ---Brought to you by Ronny VanZant

When I look in your face baby
When I look in your eyes
I can tell pretty mama I been wastin' time
'Cause you don't really love me
You just love me for what I am
But you best treat me right, woman
Gonna lose your money man
Well when I first met you baby, you was a red light girl
But I tried to take you to better world
But you would not listen
Still you think I am a fool
Well you had it made in the shade, baby
Don't let that tree fall down on you ---Brought to you by Ronny VanZant
Love, love, love Lynyrd Skynyrd! And the lyrics totally apply to AH... whatever interpretation you give to "In the shade"!

MOO JMO

Love, love, love Lynyrd Skynyrd! And the lyrics totally apply to AH... whatever interpretation you give to "In the shade"!

MOO JMO
I've been reading along through the trial, and all I could think was "you had it made in the shade" then she let the tree fall! I mean, all she had to do was be kind to her husband; it isn't that hard!
My husband irks me every day, but I LOVE him, so I would never come for him slapping and screaming. I'm sure she will never admit to what she did.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend another trial that is going on right now that would be a good one for someone new to watching trials and point me to a thread for it? Seems like ALL the cases I‘ve followed get bogged down in pre trial stuff and it takes forever before they get to trial, so long I forget or they settle or something!

@Mominmi You picked a fascinating trial to follow! This was like a movie in so many ways. The nuances were vast and each with a history of their own! I will never forget it!

"Jussie Smollett has been compared to Amber Heard on social media, after the two sat down for post-trial interviews in which each professed their innocence, after respective juries delivered verdicts against them."

"With Heard and Smollett's interviews airing just days apart, the screen stars were compared to one another in videos that were released on YouTube, with Nate the Lawyer's latest update accusing Smollett of "following the Amber Heard model."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back