VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was so fake, when she said ' I knew who he was but I didn't know anything about him really...'

I CALL BULL----she auditioned 5 times for that film---she OBVIOUSLY is going to do a deep dive into the lead actor of the film she is tryings do hard to land.

Which makes it obvious to me that it was no random coincidence that she just happened to read the same obscure books and poetry as JD. :rolleyes:

don’t forget though, she clearly has no idea that there has been buckets of ink spilled over “Wino Forever” for 30 years and he is quite, quite used to people mocking him for it. As someone whose grandmother shared her magazine subscriptions liberally through the 80s and 90s, I firmly attest that this story has appeared in some hundreds of interviews of his, a goodly number of Winona Ryder’s, and heaping helpings of just about every ‘infamous celebrity breakups’ and ‘celebrity tattoo’ articles… maybe even broadcast aloud in talk show interviews.

Last edited:
Especially if Amber is watching social media. There is a video going around of Vasquez touching Johnny's arm a lot.

I thought we caught Attorney Chew rubbing a small parental circle on his shoulder blade yesterday after the bottle anecdote… I was like, yes, more petting please, I don’t care if he is grown… this is some shirt show he’s going through.

Someone on social media (grain of salt) said that JD’s bio dad was seated in the gallery yesterday as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper