VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe my eyes deceived me but I swear I thought I saw E reach over and stop CV's laptop (maybe stopping the video)? ETA: Oh maybe E just tapped the lectern in front of CV. Nevermind! But, I have never seen that before!
They have a button on their table they can hit to signal an objection. Someone on CourtTV pointed to Camille keeping her hand on the button like a Jeopardy contestant yesterday, haha.

on rebuttal CV needs to ask questions about whether prolonged cocaine use and the sniffing of other illicit drugs (aderol, etc) can cause the sort of issues (not being able to breathe at night, scar tissue, etc) AH complained to the ENT about.

Sky News

'I never assaulted anyone I've been romantically linked to'

We move onto a brief discussion of Amber Heard's former partner, artist Tasya van Ree. Heard has claimed that during one fight, Johnny Depp set fire to one of Ms van Ree's paintings due to jealousy.

Johnny Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez refers us to an article in which it is claimed Heard assaulted Ms van Ree at a Seattle airport in 2009. Ms Vasquez says this shows Depp is not the first partner she has assaulted.

Heard says the article, which claims Heard "struck" her then-girlfriend, "was planted after I got a restraining order against Johnny". She says it is another example of what she calls "the smear campaign" she claims Depp and his team launched against her after she filed for divorce.

Heard goes on to say: "I've never assaulted Mr Depp or anyone else I've been romantically linked to, ever."

With that, the cross examination is complete.

I'm still behind and just up to EB desperately trying to convince the jury that AH turned over medical notes to JD team.
Now,I might just not be very bright,but if these records exist, why the heck didn't defence introduce them into evidence for all to see?

on rebuttal CV needs to ask questions about whether prolonged cocaine use and the sniffing of other illicit drugs (aderol, etc) can cause the sort of issues (not being able to breathe at night, scar tissue, etc) AH complained to the ENT about.
OMG I was just telling my girlfriend this very same thing!!! AND CV should do it on recross ALL while bringing up that exhibit with AH's license on the cocaine table!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member