VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me out. I was looking at the Australia bar. How is it possible for AH to be leaning over that bar and for -- the same time -- JD to be holding her down with his left hand and bashing a wall phone with his right?

From what I see, glass lines that bar on two sides and the third side is open to the other room.

https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/49af947741f0ef206c994b35d6e647cd

Seems like the only place a phone could be is under the clock, right?

I just do not see how he can hold AH down with a left hand and bash a phone with a right hand in this space. Where would the phone have to be?

She said the phone was on the wall opposite the clock. That it was out of view when Ben took pictures of the damage.

This is where she alleges the mounted antique phone was:
View attachment 345980

1653540985736.png

I can believe it. She looks like she used her bruise kit on her cheekbones each morning before she arrives to court.
The way she is constantly posing for the cameras in court makes me think she's attempting to attract make- up endorsements. Same goes for the variety of hairstyles. It's as though she is "auditioning", look at me look at me, I'm so photogenic, I can pose so well.
Blech

I think he has appeared quite sober throughout this trial.

Just my "I've seen a thing or two" opinion
I think so too. He shows up each day, on time, looking sharp. He is not falling asleep or constantly moving around in his chair. And all the while, enduring all the lies being told about him, and his character. For someone so out of control, he really seems to be in remarkable control. He does not fit the picture of what he has been portrayed as.

I think so too. He shows up each day, on time, looking sharp. He is not falling asleep or constantly moving around in his chair. And all the while, enduring all the lies being told about him, and his character. For someone so out of control, he really seems to be in remarkable control. He does not fit the picture of what he has been portrayed as.

Whereas on the other hand a leopard doesn’t change its disgusting spots.

AH momentarily dropped her mask while JD was on the stand seeing the texts he DIDN’T recognise.
8E68E283-16D3-4D09-BC08-6B12D551A72D.jpeg

And a far cry from Lauren Bacall ( in looks, style and talent) although poor Johnny thought she was at first. I wish they had never met.
JMO

:D :D:D I betcha he wishes they’d never met!

To track down something written 25 yrs ago by a 2 bit journo wanting recognition, then to transfer it onto his phone and THEN send it on……someone had motive and imo it was his bank account or his health/life.

Let’s face it he was outnumbered!!!!

Last edited:
Maybe, but what do they have to do with the claim or the counterclaim? Texts from 2017, after the divorce about a woman that has not one thing to do with the case?

I"m not sure what they prove that has to do with this case.

Imo they were trying to prove that JD is a misogynistic predator, to me Rottenbourne was clearly implying that those texts were JD saying he would take what he wanted consent or not.
It was a disgusting abuse of power and I really hope this all comes out and that AH and her team are penalised.

It was odd, it was as if they didn’t know. But nothing gets by JD team so maybe we will get the info tomorrow.

They didnt seem to have copies,and BR said they only had one. JD team said they wanted to see what he was reading and BR said "Here,you can have mine".
So it would seem that JD team knew nothing about it.
I think I'm remembering that right.

When JD was testifying AH was positive gleeful and she was cosying up and conferring with EB,she reached down and picked up a folder and was rooting through it for documents.
I feel like she kept these hidden in plain sight and knew exactly when to strike. I also think it's why they didn't call JD as their last witness. This was a total set up.

ALL MOO

Last edited:
I can’t wait to see her hairstyle for the finale! Everyday she looks like she signed up as a volunteer in a hair show.

If someone is doing her makeup her contouring is off. It makes her cheekbones look like bruises in my opinion.

There was a lovely meme on twitter incorporating yesterday's style.
I thought it was quite clever ;) :D

The way she is constantly posing for the cameras in court makes me think she's attempting to attract make- up endorsements. Same goes for the variety of hairstyles. It's as though she is "auditioning", look at me look at me, I'm so photogenic, I can pose so well.
Blech

I think its just distraction. Smoke and mirrors. If you are concentrating on how pretty she is on the outside you might not notice how ugly she is on the inside.
Jmo

They didnt seem to have copies,and BR said they only had one. JD tram said they wanted to see what he was reading and BR said "Here,you can have mine".
So it would seem that JD team knew nothing about it.
I think I'm remembering that right.

When JD was testifying AH was positive gleeful and she was cosying up and conferring with EB,she reached down and picked up a folder and was rooting through it for documents.
I feel like she kept these hidden in plain sight and knew exactly when to strike. I also think it's why they didn't call JD as their last witness. This was a total set up.

ALL MOO

They pulled out all the stops near the end of the trial. It was a nasty and very low move, but I have no doubts that (at least some of) the jurors saw right through it.

It may have even boosted sympathy for JD among jurors.

JMHO

Or that it was a group text that included his sister,why in heck would he write something like that,which BR was obviously insinuating was about raping some girl called Molly, in a group message with his sister???

MOO. JMO.
There was a bit of a furor on social media when someone pointed out that the source of the data said ‘Incoming’, as opposed to ‘outgoing’; which indicates that it was not in fact ever fetched from JD phone (if he was the source it would have said ‘Outgoing’).

There’s also some text running around there on social media purporting to be between ‘Amber H’ and ‘Stephen Dueters’ (sp); while not 100 percent exclusive, I also question why this combination would come about (doesn’t he know how to spell his own surname? Would Amber really need to identify herself in her own phone with an ‘H’?) so, we shall see… I’m sure it’s a fairly easy process for JD law firm to search what they sent over in discovery for the telltale misspelling ‘mackrel’ (sic).

There was a bit of a furor on social media when someone pointed out that the source of the data said ‘Incoming’, as opposed to ‘outgoing’; which indicates that it was not in fact ever fetched from JD phone (if he was the source it would have said ‘Outgoing’).

There’s also some text running around there on social media purporting to be between ‘Amber H’ and ‘Stephen Dueters’ (sp); while not 100 percent exclusive, I also question why this combination would come about (doesn’t he know how to spell his own surname? Would Amber really need to identify herself in her own phone with an ‘H’?) so, we shall see… I’m sure it’s a fairly easy process for JD law firm to search what they sent over in discovery for the telltale misspelling ‘mackrel’ (sic).

Can they take it to the judge? What happens if its proved that they deliberately misrepresented evidence?

I've seen a lot of the discussion on sm,I find it hard to follow. I wish we could see it without the names redacted :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow